• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I agree with giving Acnologia a "likely higher" rating. It's very likely that Acnologia is above High 6-C (especially if taking into account the other forms' 6-A key), but to what degree is unknown.

he still wont get the rating for the sheer fact that they dont take head canon multipliers, even if they sound logical.

Real talk though, sweet mother of all that is holy, the range for High 6-A is outright gigantic

So what's the consensus for a "likely higher" addition to Acnologia's pre-SBT human form key?

Why does Acnologia have type-1 Immortality on his profile?

Is it due to Zeref's statement of toying with them for eternity or something else

I mean Acnolgoia doesn't seem to age even after 400 years and Zeref's Eternity statement backs up type 1 Immortality.

Longevity is much better. Zeref has not enough authority to support type 1 immortality for a Dragon since that's nowhere stated.

Yeah, pretty much what Calaca said, 400 Year Old characters isn't long enough to qualify for Immortality, I mean there are thousands of year old characters who only have Longevity, so that means Immortality 1 should be replaced with Longevity

4-A Acnologia
LOOK AT ALL THEM STARS!!!

Also, Acnologia ate the Space Between Time and has full control of it, the Space Between Time has Stars within it, this means Acnologia and Seven Flames Natsu should be 4-A

Tier 4 FT confirmed

Is anyone planning on updating Aldoron's profile soon? Want to know b4 I decide to do the updates myself. Btw if anyone plans on making the updates here's Wolfen as rendered by moi

Wolfen Fairy tail render
First time rendering, proud of this

I usually go beyond just rendering images, I will go beyond and even redraw stuff to make the image work if I don't like it, I'm a stickler for that kinda stuff

Also I'll update Aldoron Profiles

You ever reach the ending of a manga where the main characters get married, have kids, and end up happy together and then think...

If only this could happen to Natsu and Lucy... that's my life at this immediate moment

And it sucks...

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You ever reach the ending of a manga where the main characters get married, have kids, and end up happy together and then think...
If only this could happen to Natsu and Lucy... that's my life at this immediate moment

And it sucks...
Please Mashima, make them canon in 100YQ! (Funnily enough, the presence of NaLi as a ship is why Mashima was reluctant to canonize NaLu)

That's not far from how it actually was tbh...

But hey, now we got a sequel and the story ain't over yet and it's not like Hiro ignores romance... I mean Zeref and Mavis, Gajeel and Levy, Haru and Elie, and many others

So I have hope

I mean frickin Tokyo Ghoul made Kaneki and Touka get together which I wanted for forever, so if I don't get this, my faith in god will definitely disappear

the most extreme example I can think of for the longevity thing is Beerus who is several hundreds of millions of years old but doesnt have type 1 immortality

I mean, it's pretty straightforward. Literally just saying that you better say you're joking right this instant

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, pretty much what Calaca said, 400 Year Old characters isn't long enough to qualify for Immortality, I mean there are thousands of year old characters who only have Longevity, so that means Immortality 1 should be replaced with Longevity
disagree with you mitch,longivity means said character will die someday, even if it thousands of years later, but zeref here straight up said he will become his plaything, https://**********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-532-page-9.html

and as a immortal, zeref knows better than anyone the difference between immortality and longivity

@DragonGamer I'm not joking in the slightest.

@KD Zeref doesn't have unlimited knowledge to be a credible authority about Acnologia. He could live for 1000 years and would be worried about it either way.

Or he's worried about Acnologia assimilating the Curse's powers into his DSM (since you guys love to use that argument >_>) and become immortal.

Right now he's longeve and that's it. We have no direct evidence that he would live forever.

Zeref as it stands now is our foremost authority on everything in FT, comes with the territory when ur an immortal who has ties to just about every major race in the series as well as an unparalleled magical knowledge, if there is any character whose word carries any weight, more than anyone else's it's Zeref.

Hence we have to give serious consideration when he says he and Mavis are at a risk of being tortured for all eternity by Acnolgoia, this at the very least warrants a possible immortality. Also what does Acno absorbing the curse have to do with anything? We already know Zeref can't hurt him at this point it's a none factor

The Calaca said:
Or he's worried about Acnologia assimilating the Curse's powers into his DSM (since you guys love to use that argument >_>) and become immortal.
But with that, he'd be worried about getting eaten by Acno which isn't what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back