• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

White Witch has shown hax feats that don't involve AP, she has shown 0 fighting feats, she's likely not a fighter

It is done... I think.

Honestly it was pretty fun to make, plus gave me an excue to re-read all of Mahima's stuff. Though Monster soul being cancelled early was too bad, the series had barely started and it already gave some solid Soul manipulation plus resistance feats- a relatively powerful monster's soul was more powerful than an entire country's worth of human souls and then there are monsters far superior to even that, was kinda awesoome.

I know it is not an official profile yet but, a characters profile at that magnitude will require a respect thread/blogs, complete with scans as well, so that people will not bring it into question, which most likely lead to profile being deleted.

Especialy since it's involved verse like Fairy Tail.

It's not going to be a proper profile, composite characters aren't allowed anymore I believe. It's just for fun really

Okay just watched DB's Gray vs Esdeath so lets go over Gray's stuff.

His Synopsis was good, they hit on most of his character arc as a kid decently and his abilities were also fairly consistent. Although I don't think he has shown to use his clones for attacking.

His speed is by far the most consistent thing we have for Gray. Which was Calced to be around 2.2% sol which is pretty much equal to our current speed calc.

His Ap on the other hand is "interesting". They had him at 27 gigatons by himself and 56 Teratons by scaling to Erza. I'm not sure if Invels Ice storm actually covered all of Fiore but it doesn't really matter as they ended up scaling Gray to Erza's meteor feat anyways which is wrong but I digress.

Also good on death battle for saying Gray doesn't just Neg Esdeath's Timestop or Saying Gray can resist it by Scaling to END.

The Animation was decent, but it wasn't anything special. However I personally really like his voice actor as I think they got Gray's tone down pretty good.

So overall I would give this a 7.5/10 although this could change if they got Esdeath's stuff wrong.

They used anime pixel scaling for Deus Sema which would make it much stronger and it doesn't scale to Gray anyways, also they assumed Invel's calc covered the whole country, which is actually baseless

Also they said Erza was weakened when she destroyed Deus Sema...

It was decent in some way. However, they got the AP wrong.

I don't think he ever used clones that way. Lyon was superior because he could create animated ice constructs.

well despite Stats questions for both characters, I do not think that Time Stop would have worked anyway, I mean, it could be resisted via Cold Resistence, that does not make sense how she could just stab him with an ice blade while he had IDSM without some form of resistance bypassing

How so? Aside from Natsu being affected by Fire God Slayer magic, slayers have been shown and stated to be immune to their respective element

Looking forward to Mashima giving Gray a new feat in a few weeks because he saw this DB

Cuz we all know that's exactly why the meteor feat happens literally a week after Erza's DB with Zoro

Davidsteel1 said:
  • Up to Mid-low; wounds caused will be unable to be healed and will get progressively worse the further into night the day progresses)
  • most forms of physical attacks will not harm them, this ranges from blunt force trauma to being stabbed
which character have this ability?

1997KD said:
Up to Mid-low; wounds caused will be unable to be healed and will get progressively worse the further into night the day progresses)

which character have this ability?
  • The up to Mid-low is from Natsu, the causing wounds that can't be healed and grow worse into night is from Doryu (the demon lord) from Rave
  • The resistance to physical attacks is also from Rave, by a character called Ogre and his dark bring "Last Physics"

I do have an issue with them calc stacking Esdeath's storm and also scaling her base to shikoutazer, I mean... that's just not fair

Also they never mentioned that when a Slayer eats an element from their opponent, they gain that level of AP, so when Gray ate her ice, he would have around the same AP as her

It was fine, just I had some issues with it

DragonGamerZ913 said:
How so? Aside from Natsu being affected by Fire God Slayer magic, slayers have been shown and stated to be immune to their respective element
There are other cases where Resistances have worked throughout the series but has been bypassed by certain spells, like Natsu with God FLames and becoming a bomb, Wendy with God Wind, Laxus with God Lightning, Gajeel with Script Magic imbued Sword and Gray with Hell Armor that negates his resistance to ice magic

....... why did they use what they calculated to be her total energy for a whole day as the number she scales to? Like ..... huh ?!?!?!?!?! You turn that into a second and she is complete fodder to where they scaled Gray. Who was in charge of this math?

They scaled her base to 1/3 the power of her ice storm since it took her 3 days to store up the power of the ice storm

That is very wrong since that doesn't consider that she didn't create them all at once, it's stated she created them one by one, if she could create 1/3 the army all at once, then yeah, she would scale to 1/3 the power of the storm, but she didn't, so the 1/3 conversion is completely incorrect since they're using the energy created over a full 24 hour overtime feat as if it's her immediate normal output

Really, it's a complete farse of a calc, you would need to find out how many ice soliders were created and then divide the storm's result by that number, they said tens of thousand were made at least, that means creating one soldier at a time would make her far lower than what they had Gray at

Why isn't the god tiers and high tiers light speed in reactions or and combat speed when nastu during the tournament dodged Stings light magic???

He did it effortlessly and then attacked them right after dodging I believe, Anyone faster and stronger than nastu would scale am I right?

I mean, it's called a laser and DB scaled Gray to Erza so ..... why not? Also they had him at 0.02c which should have him blitzing hard.

@dragon emperor but sting does actually use light he generates and manipulates it, it's because it was light and the color white they or he himself called it holy magic it's stated on his battle wikiƒñö

Light can do whatever it wants in a fictionl story. it can explode, turn to tenticles, ect. you name it, and it has already been done.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Sting doesn't use light magic, he uses white magic, it's a combination of light and holy magic which makes it not pure light.
White magic is not a combination of light and holy magic, it is just white magic which is the usage of magic for goodness/sacredness

Sting can use both light and white magic.

BlackeJan said:
Cause Sting magic also explodes. Light doesn't explode and it bends
We really only see it do that with Holy Nova and that is a melee attack, and it can bend when inside a refractive atmosphere

Vampire Vamp said:
If we treated stings magic like lichts light magic from BC fairy tail characters would be ftl by now
Not really you would have to divide the speed from the distance the characters dodge those said attacks

We really only see it do that with Holy Nova and that is a melee attack, and it can bend when inside a refractive atmosphere

You were debunked before with this very same argument.

The Calaca said:
You were debunked before with this very same argument.
I asked around recently about this and a few calc people were fine with this

Back