• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

Calc member made a mistake High 6-B goes back to 6-B

This calc is in constant fluxuation

B r u h

I just want them FT upgrades man. Imagine if Selene ends up giving us a 5-C feat because well... Moon Dragon

Never seen a Tier 5 feat involving a moon actually be 5-C from my recollection. They always ends up in 5-B to maybe High 5-A in some rare cases. She needs to make a moon by tearing up chunks of Earthland CT style (maybe a line mentioning that this "world" is larger than normal) and drop it on the crew like Crimson Moon where Natsu will proceed to yeet it right back at her with whatever new form he has pulled out. Wouldn't mind it being 7FDM tho.

Any tier 5 feat works for me frankly, whether it be Moon level or Planet level, I want to see some Tier 5

I've had a thought, does Mard Geer's "Memento Mori" technically qualify as conceptual maniplation?

U all know I tend to be careful when it comes to this stuff to avoid mislabelling the powers and avoiding wank, so bear with me on this if it turns out I'm overplaying this. The reason I have this suspicion is due to the way Mard described the spell. He described it as deleting the concepts of Life and Death from the target and plunging them into non-existence. If this is the case then it'd make Mard's EE qualitatively superior to Zero's which would make sense since Mard's was treated as a greater threat (plus the unspoken rule of escalation). Thought I'd bring it up here for discussion.

I saw this argument recently myself on Discord. 'Twas FT vs BC and everyone was escalating from concepts to abstracts instead of just debunking each other lol. Jokes aside, what are the standards for concepts on here? I prefer to stay away from this stuff so I have no clue.

In my opinion, no it wouldn't. It's very possible that this was simply flowery language, since Mard Geer also states that anyone hit by this curse is neither dead nor alive, simply erased. It makes no mention of destroying the concepts of life and death.

@Anonymous Weird coincidence, the only reason I even thought this was because I'm trying to finish up the composite headache- which means reading all of Mashima's works, which is difficult when u realise he's done almost 10 counting oneshots.

Don't know about the standards, much like u when things reach a certain point it stops making sense to me, unfortunately concepts are way above me and hence my hesitation to even bring this up.

I get the feeling, but either way, it's better to ask so you have better clarification even if your point is disagreed on.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
In my opinion, no it wouldn't
Not disagreeing, but for the sake of complete consideration the official scans have Mard saying "...one must eliminate the very concepts of life and death" so they do in fact refer to destroying the concepts of life and death

I... actually did not know that was a thing.

I still think it could be flowery language, but now I also think it's possible for it to be conceptual manipulation

I just check the chapter with the official translation, and yes, Mard mentioned eliminating/destroying the very concept of life and death. This is different from Genesis Zero which only erasing mind, soul and body.

I think it would fall into Type 4 or Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation since it doesn't alter Reality as whole, It's erasing certain person only.

B4 anyone does anything even remotely related to a CRT, I want to ask round with the knowledgeable staff on this matter, if they say there is sufficient reason to consider it Conceptual manipulation then I'll do a CRT. That will probably only be done 2moro, it's midnight where I am and fella needs his rest

Accepting that you are weak is what makes you strong, that's what was said about Laxus

Checked with Ultima Reality and apparently "Memento Mori" does qualify as conceptual manipulation type 3, so hurray I guess

All that's left to do is a crt

Does Zeref have the abilities of his Demons? I've been thinking about it for a while, since it was he who created the Curses and not E.N.D. as Mard Geer thought

I think at least it should have the skills of the demons in Zeref's profile, since it's his weapons

I don't think he does, Mard Geer seems to have implied that curse power was created after the creation of the etherious, meaning that Zeref didn't actually create the abilities, he created the Demons, who ended up creating the abilities

Shouldn't Zeref have all the Black Magic, such as all of Avatar's magic, on his profile given he mastered all Black Magic.

Mard Geer said that E.N.D. found a new possibility within magic, so it was none of the other Demons, but we know that E.N.D. it was Natsu and he didn't do any of that, so who would it be but their creator?

Zackra1799 said:
Shouldn't Zeref have all the Black Magic, such as all of Avatar's magic, on his profile given he mastered all Black Magic.
do you have the Scan where it is said that Zeref has mastered all black magic ?

@ShadowGun45

That doesn't really work with the wording tho. Hades is referring to Black Magic as an Archetype, otherwise the "the" wouldn't be necessary as he could have just said Zeref mastered black magic.

I am only give my word on this, it says Black Arts, as in more than one type of black magic, and that is the case with Law, Curse of Anksarem, Living Magic, R-System, Death Magic, etc..

Supreme God Tier:

• Dragon Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)
High God Tiers:

• Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu (X792)
  • Human Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)
Mid God Tiers:

• Viernes
  • Selene
  • Ignia
  • Aldoron
  • Mercphobia
  • Dragon Form Acnologia
  • Ignia's Power Natsu (100 Year Quest)
  • Igneel
Low God Tiers:

• Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu (X792)
  • Fairy Heart Form Zeref
Top Tiers:

• Human Form Acnologia
  • Igneel's Power Natsu (X792)
  • Dragon Force Natsu (X792)
  • Base Zeref
  • Dark Form August
  • Dragon Form Irene
High Mid Tiers:

• Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (100 Year Quest)
  • Enchantments Erza (100 Year Quest)
  • Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Laxus (100 Year Quest)
  • Jellal (100 Year Quest)
  • Strongest Armors Erza (100 Year Quest)
Mid Tiers:

• Gildarts (X792)
  • Base August
  • Base Irene
  • Skullion
  • Kiria
  • Base Erza (100 Year Quest)
  • Satan Soul Mira (100 Year Quest)
  • Ice Devil Slayer Gray (100 Year Quest)
  • Madmole
  • Base Natsu (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Gajeel (100 Year Quest)
  • Elfman (100 Year Quest)
  • Larcade
  • White Shadow Dragon Force Sting (X792)
Low Mid Tiers:

• Dragonization Natsu (X792)
  • Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (X792)
  • Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy (100 Year Quest)
  • Dragonization Nebal
High Low Tiers:

• Dragon Cry Powered Animus
  • Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu (X792)
  • Base Laxus (X792)
  • Jellal (X792)
  • Strongest Armors Erza (X792)
  • Dragon Force Gajeel (X792)
  • E.N.D. Form Natsu (X792)
  • 2nd Devil Slayer Mark Gray (X792)
  • Mirajane Alegria Mira (X792)
  • Dragon Force Nebal
Mid Low Tiers:

• Animus
  • Wraith
  • God Serena
  • Third Origin Sherria (X792)
  • Dimaria
  • Wall
  • Bloodman
  • 1st Devil Slayer Mark Gray (X792)
  • Invel
  • Base Natsu (X792)
  • Base Erza (X792)
  • Base Gajeel (X792)
  • Satan Soul Mira (X792)
  • Jacob
  • Ajeel
  • Base Sting (X792)
  • Base Rogue (X792)
  • Minerva (X792)
  • Neinhart
  • Brandish
  • Dragon Force Wendy (100 Year Quest)
  • Star Dress Mix Lucy (100 Year Quest)
  • Dragon Force Wendy (X792)
  • Ikusa-Tsunagi
Low Tiers:

• Hyberion
  • Wolfheim
  • Warrod
  • Jura
  • Base Nebal
  • Makarov (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Lucy (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Gray (100 Year Quest)
  • Base Wendy (100 Year Quest)
  • Juvia (100 Year Quest)
  • Freed (100 Year Quest)
  • Lisanna (100 Year Quest)
  • Makarov (X792)
  • Elfman (X792)
  • Base Lucy (X792)
  • Kagura (X792)
  • Cobra (X792)
  • Bluenote (X792)
  • Base Gray (X792)
  • Lyon (X792)
  • Base Wendy (X792)
  • Base Sherria (X792)
  • Juvia (X792)
  • Freed (X792)
  • Ichiya (X792)
  • Lisanna (X792)
  • Juliet and Heine
  • Marin Hollow
Bottom Tier:

• Everyone Else (There's only fodder left)
This is a version that has every character in order

Back