• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

Tbh I've been saying that fairy tail characters should be speed of light or ftl in reactions not travel speed, it also stated that magic in fairy tail is deprived of nature or natural energy, by Makarov in the manga so theirs also that.

And like someone said in the comments above me light can do whatever it wants in fiction, that's what I don't understand in most of these threads they tie the real world into fiction and say light cant be allowed to do this in that motion etc. if a statement says it's light it doesn't matter what it's allowed to do that's just my opinion.

Are we seriously re-treadting the whole Sting's Magic is Light Speed again... cause it just doesn't have enough to justify Light Speed

it is defined as a laser, it has heat based qualities such as smoke and Sting's comment, while it curves when turning, it can bend when moving through a refractive atmosphere, it doesn't explode, and is made of light

Spoilers are out & we get to see how Aldoron fights against humans using his mind reading ability to make copies of people they know

They gotta make contact first though....but you know what this means. we're gonna be seeing a lot of old characters

Well, of course it'll be short, you can't read it...

But I guess I see what you mean, I hope they say this Gildarts Clone is similar in power to the real one, also FDKM Natsu looks like he punched Aldoron and it did jack all, that makes sense, I mean what did he expect

This battle with Aldoron might take a while I expect, the arc's been going on for quite a while at this point, so I imagine it's nearing the end somewhat, I just have no idea how they would actually stop Aldoron

This battle with Aldoron might take a while I expect, the arc's been going on for quite a while at this point, so I imagine it's nearing the end somewhat, I just have no idea how they would actually stop Aldoro
maybe at least 15 more chapter

the merc arc was nothing compared to the legth of this arc.

merc was like a tease of what a God Dragon is truly capable.

Was surprised to see Laxus using magic before remembering WW lost her power. Nice to see Aldoron has hax and isn't just a big boy. From what I can guess, his saplings make a clone of the most important person (or one of) to the target. That or it will be some Beta Heaven thing where it's just people who had a large impact on them (only cuz I want Igneel to show up and have Natsu beat him).

Huh, thick boy continues to be cool.

Anyone notice that when he's speaking to Natsu he seems to mention numerical values more than once? He first says something about "1" then he says something about 9, then another 9, then 99 and then says something about 9999. Wonder what's being said.

Someone's asked this before and I want to mention it again.

Natsu went FDKM and launched a big boi punch on Aldoron, which made a big explosion. Could it be calced?

It probably can be calced, but it won't give us anything impressive relative to what the characters scale to now. I'd imagine at best city level if even that

That Natsu punch explosion is sadly not impressive at all, it's barely High 7-C

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That Natsu punch explosion is sadly not impressive at all, it's barely High 7-C
Oh dang, I swear it was bigger... maybe that's just my not-so-stellar memory though

I mean, it is a big explosion, it's over a kilometer wide, the issue is explosion calcs are not that impressive

Wait, I might have an answer to my own question in regards to the number thing. U might like this theory Mitch

I'm guessing Aldoron is saying that no matter how many ppl that u know there is always 1 that u hold above the others one u can't hurt no matter what- hence why he changes to Happy, basically Natsu's kid. Hence the clones start changing to everyone in FT one by one ppl that can be considered close to Natsu; he kicks all their asses because it's Natsu. Up until it's Lucy; and then it flows into the romance subplot that the series has been leaning into.

Hence scratching Mitch's Nalu itch

If Aldoron makes a Lucy clone then hoo boy is that gonna lead into some definite NaLu that scratches that particular itch

Would be hype to see Aldo to show up in human form through one of those wood clones to fight Natsu. Could be a good way of showing Natsu's current strength going all out compared to the rest of the guild if you ask me.

I'm also interested in what looks to be a Gildarts clone. How the heck are they gonna fight that without Natsu?

I don't think there is going to be an official NaLu ending, Hiro just teases with them together, Lucy even said that there is nothing going on between them and Natsu doesn't think that way, something similar to OP where there are no ships

The mere fact that Lucy said that in that way is more evidence it will happen, I mean Fairy Tail actually does have romance, One Piece has little to none

Not going to argue ships, but I am going to argue the story's stance so far on romance

• It's become a far more prominent subplot in 100yq than it ever was in the original series
  • Its definitely not like OP where the straw hats are all platonic, as mentioned above it's become a significant subplot in the series especially in relation to characters like Gajeel, Levy, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Jellal, even effing Happy
  • Lucy never really denies any attraction to Natsu- she dances around it and says she doesn't think Natsu is interested in romance, but sub-context suggests Lucy herself is interested
  • All in all, while the whole Nalu thing is neither confirmed nor denied claiming the series isn't addressing the romantic lives of its characters just isn't true.

I mean, Hiro does stuff for the fans, I feel like he would make it canon if he actually intends to conclude the story of Fairy Tail, he didn't intend to conclude the story in the original series

If not, that would suck, because even Naruto, Bleach, Toriko, and Nanatsu no Tazai made the main characters end up with someone...

Back