• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

As a fun little questionaire, at this point in time in 100 Year Quest, who is your favorite Fairy Tail character

Mine is definitely still Natsu and Zeref, I just love them too much, but Laxus is really getting up there for me, especially after his awesome fight with Erza

I mean, I love every character as well, but no, it's not a legitemate answer

My favorites have got to be Zeref and Gajeel. I think Zeref is Mashima's best written and consistent character, and Gajeel's big moments in the FT always get to me every single time.

Gajeel is best boy for me. It helps that his character development really shows with the large contrast between "murder the Fairy flies" to the standard "protect Fairy Tail" mindset but still maintaining his gruff exterior, not to mention his interactions with Levy are always great. Must be because that ship actually sailed rather than teased at in gags or non canon art. After him would be Zeref if not Laxus for me. I left out Ichiya because it would be unfair to compare him to the rest ovo

Now if only they brought back Mystogan or at the very least keep white Jellal then there would be a contender for the Ichigo spot

Here's a good question, who is your favorite new character from 100 years quest? Mine has to be Ignia right now as his entrance into the series was pretty badass.

Love to see so many Zeref fans, it's pretty much a fact that he's the best written character in the entire series and likely every other Mashima series, his character literally has a part in every single facet of the story, I mean without him, there wouldn't even be a Fairy Tail

My favorite new character in 100 Years Quest is hard, I like Ignia for what his prescene could mean in the future, but that's not enough for me right now, I'd probably have to go with Skullion, his powers and design are so cool, plus he has a nice personality, he's not overly cocky and even admits when he's met his match

I like Kiria more now that she fell for Laxus, that could lead to some hilarious moments later

Thinking about it some more I'm going to change my original answer a bit. I realise y I like Lucy so much, she and Natsu play off each other too well, as a unit they are probably one of my favourite things in the series their banter is glorious from my perspective.

Them aside, Zeref is probs my favourite (I tried to think of another character to add on but I couldn't decide who I liked more from the cast)

Natsu and Lucy are my favorite ship in the series, I just wish Hiro and Ueda would stop teasing and just have them get together already, I mean what made Zeref and Mavis so great is that they did get together

My most favourite character is Zeref, 2nd is probably Erza.

Gajeel, Natsu and Gray are also pretty high up for me, even if they are the "standard" choice.

Lucy was my favourite character during the GMG/Tartaros arcs, however since then she has sadly not been given that many great moments, and in the 100 Year Quest is mostly reduced to fanservice :(

If I am to take my favourites from the 100YQ, then it's quite hard atm. Ignia seems to have potential, but we haven't seen enough of him yet. Honestly, my fav is probably Mercuphobia, really liked his personality, even if he didn't stay for long

Yeah, Lucy doesn't really get hype moments, she's more of an emotional character then a fighting one, she's remained on the lower end of strength for the main characters for the entire series, Star Dress Mix was awesome, but it didn't even deal significant damage to Mira or even Elfman...

I still love her though, she's at her best when she's with Natsu, them as a duo is just amazing

While I don't think she necessarily has to become much more powerful than she already is (the fact that she doesn't hesitate to throw herself into these dangerous situations where she's likely weaker than the opponent is pretty badass IMO), the fact that Aquarius' key seems to be a relevant plot point makes me hopeful she'll get her spotlight soon

Star Dress Mix of all her forms or Celestial Spirit King Star Dress Buff Please...

And have that form be mega strong...

My favorite characters are Natsu & Lucy. Their dynamic & characters are what got me into FT & FT is what got me into manga lol

I'm kinda interested to see who wins this, I seriously wonder what they will scale Gray and Esdeath to

I just hope they actually scale gray to something rather than just say, lol baseline town level, like they did for Natsu and Ace.

Natsu and Ace are both a few Kilotons and they are Bullet Speed, also Natsu's strongest form is FDKM

Such wrong info...

They could also go the wrong high-ball route like with Hiei and they scale Gray to Deus Sema, which he doesn't at all

No... I think you are referring to Igneel's Power Natsu instead of FDKM, which shouldn't be counted since it's a one-time use power that Natsu doesn't have access to normally

Oh, right. Yeah, I meant Igneel's Power, and they used it.

It doesn't matter if it's a one-time use power. Those powers also count, such as Mugetsu Ichigo, 8th Gate Guy, etc.

Me 2 months ago: Aldoron is kinda adorable ngl

Me now: ok now he's more like the dreadful dragon gods Elferesia was talking about

Damn Aldoron be out here flexing on the puny humans. Now Natsu just needs to save them all while in base and hammer his entire body a few km to the left.

Back