• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

Maybe? If the shockwave is what they use I really won't grudge them that, the shockwave is something that actually happened. But for some reason we never acknowledged, or some ppl acknowledged but were denied.

Maybe they scaled Gray (100yq) above Irene? Still wrong but an understandable mistake

Actually I did not point this out but the fragments of the Meteor are much larger than the guild hall. They are comparable in size to the rock formations.

They'll probably calculate the mass of the meteor using the fragments. The result would be quite high in that case.

Death Battle lost all credibility after they calced YYh to planet level and said "Yusuke kept up with lightning, and Hiei is much much stronger than that early version of Yusuke so he should have no problem keeping up with RELATIVISTIC Sasuke". Just horrible, i don't understand calcs but doesn't take a genius to know they're wrong.

It's funny, usually the nerf the f*ck out of shonen series like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and One Piece, but this one time they wanked the fuq out of Yu Yu Hakusho to make Hiei Planet level?

I'm just shocked

@Mitch Ugarik responded on your Aldoron cloud splitting blog- he says u should use 1/2 for the dispersion not 1/12. No clue whether that's correct or not, but U might want to reply him

I believe he simply misunderstood that the cloud dispersed from the center, which is when you would use 1/12

Huh, didn't realize that the Fairy Tail Rpg was delayed from March to June 26, at least we will get a better polished game.

At this point, I'm honestly wondering if we can actually scale Peak Erza in 100 Year Quest to Deus Sema, I mean Erza going all out against Laxus should theoretically be stronger than the High 6-C Erza

I'm wondering if Erza's peak just got stronger in her fight with Irene and if it remained at that level, I mean there's technically no anti-evidence and her Peak doesn't scale to many people

Thoughts? I think it may be ok to scale Strongest Armors Erza in 100 Year Quest to Deus Sema, it's like how Gray got stronger with his Devil Slayer Mark, maybe Erza just grew a lot in the Irene fight

I mean she did overpower the Deus Sema and then the entire rest of the story she didn't have another fight in the main series, it's quite possible that just became her new peak and stayed there, she only ever went all out in the 100 Year Quest against Laxus who was shown as much superior to Kiria in just his base form and Kiria is superior to most of the Spriggans

There's actually not a lot of anti-feats that Erza's just that strong now, she got stronger, so it's quite possible we could still scale her to High 6-C in 100 Years Quest

The burden of proof now is to prove that she isn't that strong now with her Strongest Armors, it's probably because Erza's High 6-C feat was deemed as an outlier and random occurrence for so many years now, that it's ingrained in everyone's minds that we can't assume that feat scales to Erza besides that single moment

I might make a CRT to discuss this at some point

I'm going to have to agree with Calaca on this one, we have insufficient reason to scale her to Irene's best when the only comparison that has been made between Irene and any of the characters from 100yq is Nebal who she outright states to be far far weaker than her.

In other words, saying Erza is so much more powerful that she scales to Irene isn't enforceable without specific and distinct comparisons between herself and the character u wish to scale her to

The issue I have with that is that there is no actual anti-feat though for Full Power Erza to not be High 6-C in 100 Year Quest, she overpowered and destroyed Deus Sema, she did that at her Full Power in X792, it's very clear she got stronger from the beginning of the Alvarez Arc to the end, everyone did, for the rest of the Alvarez arc after her battle with Irene, she's crippled and weakened for the rest of the arc, in 100 Year Quest, she's only been fighting with her Base Armors and only ever loses when in those Armors, and she's only gotten serious twice, once against Mercphobia, who scales faaaaaarrrr above Dragon Irene and Laxus, there's no feat of her losing to someone weaker than Irene when she's using her full power at all past the point she destroyed Deus Sema

Once again, now that I have realized it as we are now, the burden of proof is to prove she isn't that strong with her Full Power at this point and there isn't any, she's only lost to people who scale far above her previous peak and even someone stronger than Irene

I promise you guys, I'm not trying to wank, I'm simply looking to apply logic to the current scaling at this point and I cannot think of a single reason why she shouldn't scale to High 6-C in her full power, I mean it would only scale to her and Laxus anyways

Emotion boost is that. A boost.

There's no feat to suggest otherwise either.

I do have a hard time accepting Erza scaling to Irene to begin with. Anything more is just way harder.

I am with Calaca and David. Erza currently has nothing that would scale her to her emotion amped self against Deus Sema. The points you brought up don't support 100YQ scaling, just that there are no anti feats. Now if something does come up that points to Erza actually being at that level, I am all for it but until such a miracle occurs, gonna have to disagree if only she had affected Merc with her attacks

Talking about Erza. I just noticed Erza pierced Merc's scales with her swords. It obviously didn't hurt Merc it seems. Just wanted to point it out.

On a lighter note, for all u Harry Potter fans, what house do u all think Zeref falls under? In all honesty I think he's a Hufflepuff

Nice, that's a really good blog Gudako, only thing is, it's Guiltina, that's the official name, it's hard with all these mistranslations out

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Done.
Btw, does anyone know where I can find the site where it has the manga official translation? There is something I want to check out.
https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail

Why must he toture us so... they just have to get together by the end of this, right? No way we're cucked forever... right?

Oh merciful Mashima, make them canon

Found this image compilation that literally contains all of Mashima's Nalu Teases since the original Manga ended:

Nalu 1
Nalu 2
Nalu 3
Mashima be pulling some major power moves on us Nalu fans with how many he's made.

Yeah, well, at least the story seems to actually be addressing the romances more like Gray admitting he wants to get with Juvia and Lucy seeming to have an arc with Natsu

I don't know if it will actually pay off in a satisfactory way, I mean 100 Year Quest has a lot of time and room to try new things in the end, hopefully Natsu and Lucy will actually end up together

I mean for all intents and purposes, the original series didn't actually end really, it more like took a year hiatus, the original series ended open so that the story could be continued if it wanted to, so Hiro decided to not conclude and canonize a bunch of stuff, but now here we are and the story is continuing, it seems like lots of rumors, interviews, artwork, story stuff, and Hiro+Ueda's preferences do seem to have been a lot more direct with Nalu since the 100 Year Quest started coming out, so maybe by the end of this series, they actually will get together since Hiro would decide to conclude things once and for all

So I do have hope, however I'm keeping my expectations cautiously low so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't end up being big

I mean he drew their kid three times now, so I mean he's not being subtle about teasing the fuq out of all of us

Mmm they both might as well be married at this point, seeing as they're basically joined at the hip

Also I full on wouldn't mind a movie dedicated solely to making them canon

Back