• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

His roar better create a Crater bigger than he is or imma be mad upset, on another note, glad to see Aldoron is pretty ruthless, it makes it so Natsu and co don't have regrets about beating him up, the entire guild+Jellal vs Aldoron will be fun

Also finally got around to buying the first 3 volumes of 100 Year Quest, so I'll have official translations, I'll read them and see if any changes need to be made

@Mitch what results would that be off the top of your head? Assuming it makes a crater large enough that his length would be the radius?

Damn Aldoron looking scary in some of those panels & summoning large ass trees to destroy the air ships was cool

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu and Ace are both a few Kilotons and they are Bullet Speed, also Natsu's strongest form is FDKM

Such wrong info...

They could also go the wrong high-ball route like with Hiei and they scale Gray to Deus Sema, which he doesn't at all
I mean when they did natsu vs ace it was a different research team plus things changed given the feats that came for FT after

@Davidsteel

The results would be around 6-B depending on how big crater is in comparison to Aldoron, it would be slightly less than the Akame ga kill crater if it was based just on Aldoron's exact size

If the crater was smaller than him, it wouldn't be that impressive sadly

^It's using Pulverization, I don't know if we could assume Vaporization unless it was like a solar beam, finger crossed

Just wanted to tell everyone, the official translations do in fact say, Mercphobia has his full power, he's just not using it

Ignia: "But look at this guy, he ain't even really fighting. He isn't even using half his power."

Gray: "You're kidding right"

Erza: "He hasn't even been doing his worst?!"

So yeah, that's offically settled for good

It did cost like 10$ a volume

Only 3 are out in english at the moment, 4th's coming out in march

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty impressed by those Air ships. They're pretty big & seemed to cause explosions bigger than Aldoron's cities

Hiro Mashima Heroines
Get ready for fanservive between the main heroines and heroes... naked shenanigans is kinda a Mashima gold standard...

reminds me of the ancient weapons of One Piece.

[Off]

have you seen the 4 Rave Master Databooks ? someone had said that they would do a revision at the verse, so I wanted to know if the Databooks could help

No I didn't even know Rave had Databooks, the Rave revisions are sort of in limbo atm due to ppl being busy and whatnot. Databooks could help jumpstart the revisions again

the Databooks I saw had some Explanations about the Dark Brings and said that Sieg's spells use natural energy

there are some feats in the Manga to be Calculated too

Is it just me or this dragon is pretty inconsistent in size? Anyway if big tiddie moon chick doesn't bring any feats, noone will.

@Shadow those look pretty damn useful from what I can tell. Especially the 3rd and 4th ones, if we can find someone willing and able to accurately translate them then we'd be in a good place. Good find!

nothing unusual. anologia was the first dragon ever shown, yet even dragons after him never even compared to his power. ignia is likely going to be end game boss, if not selene.

I mean if Aldo accidentally stepped on one of the FT members & Natsu got a huge emotional boost similar to Savage Flames he could hurt Aldoron, but I doubt it. Maybe DF but more dragonized

But gotta admire Natsu confidence considering what happened with Merc lol

Natsu gonna eat Aldoron's Horn flames and then proceed to yeet him into the sky, On another note, I love how badass Natsu was when he said I've got a job to do here

I wonder if the Gilatina Magic Council have their own version of the Wizard Saints or Spriggans. Like a group held as the most powerful mages on the that continent.

Also interesting to see that they seemed to already know of Aldoron's existence.

God Dragons Durability >> Etherion going by Ignia's statement about no human weapon existing that could hurt a God Dragon.

Etherion is a pretty well known thing. And also the tech in Giltena seems much superior to Ishgar.

Oh f*ck, I didn't even think of that, that one line gave more justification for 6-A

Now that I think about it, if only those cannons were comparable to Etherion instead of Jupiter ƒÿö

had enough Magical power to frighten them

can we use this quote to return to discussions about scaling Etherion or not ?

Dragon Cry's magical storage is Alta 6-A

Back