• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

I can see David's point. I personally think it's better to use multipliers/exact values, but I can see why one could be against it too.

What I disagree with however, is that we accept 2x multipliers in FT (via statements of doubling power), but ignore actual values given by the manga.

The comparison between Orga and Jura is given to us with the MPF values, so I find it hypocritical to accept 2x multipliers, but ignore the values given by the author.

MPF measures the exact magic power of the attack, so if we want to be consistent with the manga, such multipliers should be used, even if it doesn't affect that many characters after all.

P.S

Also, it really does seem like in FT, a 2x difference is pretty huge after all. Given how Jura, who is a bit more than 2x stronger than Orga, was able to one shot him. Dragon Force being a 2x/3x multiplier, boosting the likes of Natsu to Zero/Jellal level, Erza matching Jellal with half of his magic power in Tower of Heaven, while full power Jellal was stomping her.

MPF is actually consistent with the other multipliers given by the series.

I don't see how these can really be applied though?

I mean we only get MPF values for like 7 characters

Sure, but it does apply to a few characters, such as Orga.

We also have values for Milliana, who was stated to have similar power to a rune knight squad captain, and for Nobarly (124), who is a complete fodder, so a few characters might scale to him.

I mostly brought up this topic just to point out the valididity of MPF. It might not affect many/any characters, however it is important to decide whether we should use it or not. Especially if the MPF makes a sudden return someday.

Agreed, everyone take care.

On another topic, we need to add the ages for Lucy's spirits. We know celestial magic have existed for at least 400 years, so Loke and CSK should likely get 400+ on their profiles

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I know this isn't the best place, but with all the craziness going on with the coronavirus, I just want to say, stay safe everyone, I wish you all the best

On another more positive note, Aldoron's Calc based of Crocus got accepted
I say the same

so now Aldoron has 37 Teratons and Acnologia has its 2x / 4x Multiplier, that would make Acnologia Country + and Large Country

Iginia said that a human Weapon cannot beat a Dragon God, so that would give Resistance to absorption / Cancellation of magic? like, the faces drain or completely destroy the magical power

FB IMG 1584008244406

Nah. Ignia's statement would just mean human tech isn't strong or advanced enough to harm 5DG tier characters. Out of context your argument could work but this is immediately after Aldoron are alll those Uranus shots to the face so Ignia would be talking about firepower.

Oh speaking of Magic null, shouldn't Gray and Gajeel have resistance to Magic Nullification due to Gray freezing Bane particles and Gajeel eating them and didn't die.

Also I feel as though the Dragon gods should probably have a sense range of Thousands of kilometers on their profiles due to them being no where near Aldoron at the time and could still sense what was going on.

Also, regardless of the MPF stuff, shouldn't x784 Erza scale to 1/2 of x784 Jellal?

In Tower of Heaven, Erza overpowered Jellal who had half of his magic power(due to "Siegrain" having the other half of his power)

I don't think so as Jellal was just toying with Erza so he could use snake bind and wait for Etherion to be fired.

@Zackra, Jellal actually stated himself that he had to resort to lying to Erza, because he couldn't win against her at half-strength. Don't remember the exact wording though.

@Davidsteel, I believe it was 25.8 megatons via scaling to Silver

How so? The crocus Calc is a size Calc meaning it is stagnant, it does not vary at all, wildly different from a speed Calc where there isn't a constant stagnant value. Plus I'd argue that the scaling for the crocus Calc is better since it doesn't rely on assuming the size of a mountain which may be larger or smaller than we expect.

@Captain thank u

I mean the mountain scaling was a lowball, Draseel was stated to be larger than Crocus and know that we calced Crocus's size, we can actually finally find out the actual size of Aldoron

Crocus' size is calced from a head.

There's no way you can make me think it's any better than the previous method.

I mean... there was no better way to actually calc the city though... I couldn't find any full human shots when compared next to those Archs

Also it may be a long chain, but it's not inaccurate, I get the skepticism, but it doesn't have any flaws

No, I just realized I made a mistake on the main page, it's supposed to say 2x now that Acnologia doesn't scale to Irene's calc

Zeref wanted the Fairy Heart to defeat Acnologia, and the dragon gods are also only stronger than Acnologia before absorbing the space between time

ShadowGun45 said:
it's really much better to know that we have a size for Crocus
We don't have a size for Crocus.

We got a size from pixel scaling, which is different.

Zeref isn't stronger than Acnologia with Fairy Heart, he wanted Fairy Heart so that he could time travel and get stronger in the past and double team Acno with Natsu

I mean, it got accepted, it's a lot smaller in size than even Boston and New York, and Crocus is supposed to be one of the largest cities, so it's actually not inconsistent in size

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
When a character just picking themself up after a long nap is one of the most impressive feats in the series

I can make a KE calc after I get my Crocus size evaluated
U still planning on doing this Mitch or is there no point?

Are you going to seperate it into many parts and calculate it?

I would proceed that way if it were me. It is hard to precisely predict the COM of the whole thing. So we should rather divide it into parts where we could predict the centre of mass and then see how high the CM has moved while standing.

We should also obviously consider that the COM is already some distance above the Ground.

I heard a rumor that in the upcoming Death Battle, Deus Sema is scaled to be High 6-B and they scale Gray to it... there so many reasons why that's wrong

Scaling Gray to Deus Sema? I suppose that's wrong. Deus Sema being high 6-B? That's interesting I wonder what math gave them that. Maybe they used the shockwave the meteor makes when it initially enters the atmosphere? The one we don't acknowledge

Back