• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

Hiro is an ass and the romance in the series is terrible. Only one couple got together and they're acting like they're not despite having a child on the way, the rest act like 10 year olds. Please stop with the teasing and get on with it.

Ah Gou said:
For a manga that isn't about romance it sure has a lot of romance in it.
FT isnt about romance. Yea there are little cute moments but that doesn mean romance will take focus. Its mainly due to to shippers forcing the some romance from every little interation. jumping down Hiro's throat almost everyday about ships, a get mad at him or anyone when they goes against the main ship. They take it way to seriously. Natsu and lucy kid came from a made up rumor.

Yeah, romance isn't a main focus for the series, I wish it was, but it isn't, also I mean, the fans aren't jumping down Hiro's throat, they aren't forcing him to do romance, I mean he's the one constantly teasing the fans about this stuff with artwork and hints, so if he's gonna constantly mess with the fans, he kinda has to understand they'll go crazy for it

I just hope it ends with Natsu and Lucy together

I would not be upset with a Fairy Tail movie that gets Natsu and Lucy together, that's a godsend is what that is

I mean would be weird if we didn't see an explosion from Natsu comparable to the cities on Aldo at least lol. Would be funny just seeing specks of Fire go off on him while Aldo just stands there

A better feat would be actually forcefully moving the behemoth through an attack

Question wouldn't SBT Dragon Form Acnologia have resistance to soul manipulation due to his soul being split from his body as long as he doesn't BFR anyone to the Ravines of Time?

Saw that just now, on topic if this is applied would Acno have resistance (Limited or Full Blown, not sure) or immunity (Not sure) to most if not all types of soul manipulation due to his soul being seperated from his body (As long as he doesn't BFR his opponent to the Ravines of Time or said opponent's soul hax being able to affect the Space-Time where his soul is)

Can they? Iirc Wraith was the only invisible ghost or thing they went up against and his one specifically allows DS to see him iirc

I don't understand the FT hate. Like, there are series that are objectively worse than it but when it comes to hating on a series, it is the one that always gets brought up the most. It's really toxic.

I guess it's cuz it's an unprecedented success.

I love the series, but I can freely admit that there are tons of better told stories, but for some weird unexplained reason FT somehow managed to resonate with and attract a massive following. Ppl can't understand y that is (because it doesn't resonate with them) and cuz it's popular that's every reason they need to bash it

I know there are far better stories, but Fairy Tail is my favorite, it just connects with me, so when I found out it had constant hate and it had a bad stigma around it, it was kinda a bummer, I used to be really annoyed by it, but I got used to it, but sometimes it annoys me still

So when I hear that Chibi as a joke suggests we use Fairy Tail Volumes as Toilet Paper because that's it's true purpose, it's kinda annoying as fuq, like it's over, if you don't like it and it's been a few years, why even bring it up? It just continues a toxic hate fandom, let the people who actually like the story enjoy it, stop annoying them

Especially when the 100 Year Quest has been really good so far

I fear I've misrepresented my point, I'm not saying that FT is getting hate because it's bad and popular, I'm saying it's getting hate because ppl don't understand what it is that makes it so popular.

Ppl think the series is bad and because of that they believe it somehow doesn't deserve its success, which is far from the truth when u consider how much effort Mashima puts into his work. Its literally just a case of jerks unwilling to admit that the series deserves its success, and take it out on the ppl who enjoy it.

On another topic, what level of regen would Raves Endless have, since it's mentioned that attempting to erase him from history via time manipulation would only stop him temporarily and he'd return.

If this even is a regen feat

I'm not entirely sure, I haven't read RAVE in a bit

All I know is I've calced some of Endless's Feats and they're not impressive...

Mega Rave Downgrades will happen if we finally get around to fixing the verse

Back