• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 10

Yeah, Erza was worried about the guild when they had Gajeel, Laxus, Mira, and others, kinda insukting frankly that Erza thinks the guild is helpless without Team Natsu

She is stated to be a threat on the level of Zeref

Natsu vs Touka will be very interesting

Well, you must not forget that Erza is failing to realize that she was not just protecting her guild, it was protecting her too.

Whelp, just use Savage Flames and be done with it.

That's Soul Absorption resistance, and it should be minor as Franmalth was eventually going to absorb it.

Still resist non the less, power steal resist would come with it, just like how in this case power mod and mind hax come from power steal

Yes, but he was getting overpowered. Franmalth was about to take his soul. Natsu could only delay the Effect.

And no, you can't scale that to other types of Absorption unless it's from a specific mechanic in Natsu's powers, which isn't. He needs feats of doing so.

It is still resist to an extent, even so, he would not be able to resist the WM without Wendy's aid, the mechanic spreads equally to anyone who uses magic

CNBA3 said:
It is still resist to an extent, even so, he would not be able to resist the WM without Wendy's aid, the mechanic spreads equally to anyone who uses magic
i would never claim something for fairy when we can easily get proven wrong. after all, the white mage has shown a limit, an that is that she cant use her hax on a full power dragon god

I saw that, but I replied it is still resist none the less, resis is not the same as immunity as his fire immunity abilities do.

Immunity is something almost nobody in the wiki has, because there's always a contradiction.

Natsu isn't immune to Fire either, but digging into another discussion with you will only lead to another sucession of hundreds of comments where you post 'evidence' based on wrong interretations of the manga while ignoring everything else.

Natsu should have Minor Resistance to Soul Absorption as he was only delaying the Effect instead of no-selling the magic.

Could say the other way around, but anyway, there is nothing to say that any characters with significant enough showings that they can have immunity abilities or where their immunity is bypasses somehow.

along the lines of power absorption resist too.

Actually no, it is bypassed, not overcome, two different things, if someone managed to beat someone with "immunity" with the exact same means but stronger, then it is not immunity. But if they use something unconventional yet with said similar means, they still have immunity, they just worked their way around it, like hax.

yes, as their soul and power are one in the same

The Calaca said:
Yes, but he was getting overpowered. Franmalth was about to take his soul. Natsu could only delay the Effect.

And no, you can't scale that to other types of Absorption unless it's from a specific mechanic in Natsu's powers, which isn't. He needs feats of doing so.
We already discussed it in CRT calaca, even you was agree with it, because the Celestial spirit got absorbed like in 2-3 pages while Natsu and lucy resist it for more than 9 pages.

I remember Glassman stating that Natsu was about to get his soul sucked, and only Lucy fooling Franmalth could prevent that.

Again, I'm not arguing he doesn't have resistance. It's like you're not reading at all and at this point it's starting to piss me off to repeat the same words because you people don't pay attention.

Since you are saying that he does have soul resist, I do not see what need is there to keep going with this.

It's Minor as he would be eventually killed by Franmalth.

He wasn't no-selling the absorption at all.

Yes, but that's exactly why he should have the Minor listed. He wasn't saving himself, just barely holding his soul inside his body.

Take Lucy out of the scene and Natsu would be dead.

Awesome chapter. After reading the tls, it's pretty obvious that Erza = Laxus.

Code:
Both have no magic power, k.oed, both admitted defeat & kyria saying they crushed eachother. Now unto Natsu v WW, hoping next chapter also ends Mira v DEs....hoping she loses.

Why does the Nanatsu no Taizai thread have to constantly turn into a NNT vs Fairy Tail thread, gods it's annoying

I can have an opinion without it relating to Fairy Tail

Nothing if Mira & Elfman get a form that allows them to push both madmole & Skullion awesome, but I don't want the two DEs to get beat yet.

I don't mind Madmole getting beat, his power set doesn't lend itself to anythng but stone walling. Skullion can't get beat just yet imo. Gray needs his rematch and I wanna see more than logia intang and transmutation. Mira and Elfman should find a way to bypass it forcing him to pull something awseome on them and take the win.

I want Mira win against Skullion, and Elfman shouldn't really be able to win against Madmole who is equal to Base Natsu

Miralegria could be used to beat Madmole since he tanks everything else. Elfman has already faced a logia in Ajeel so he could have the counter to Skullion.

Back