• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 10

Hiro drawed a Natsu and Lucy kid if they ever had one

Honestly. I also think Natsu needs to interact with more female characters in the manga. Like he not once talked to Juvia, Cana, Bisca, hell even Mira and he's closer to her

I have been thinking.....maybe we should make a blog about Cosmology in FT-verse.

We have numerous different realm/dimension/universe exists throughout the whole series. (Earthland, Edolas, Celestial Spirit Realm, World of Nil and Beta Heaven). I think a blog is needed so just in case some questions regarding the cosmology of the verse come out. And hopefully some crazy feats too.

That sounds pretty interesting tbh, I like the idea. Mashima while not the best at world building definitely throws out interesting ideas and concepts in his works- my personal favourite being the Rave world being an alternate earth and the original earth being destroyed.

As I said above, there are currently 5 realms that exists.

Earthland: The main universe.

Edolas: The Counter-part of Earthland.

Celestial Spirit Realm: The realm where Celestial Spirit lives. It should probably mentioned that thia realm has its own flow of time.

World of Nil: A realm where everything that gor erased from existence went to.

Beta Heaven: A realm of unconscious mind where someone imagines their ideal afterlife.

I thinks we should treats Edolas as an Alternate Universe entirely since there are the counterpart of the people from Earthland. The celestial realm seems to be merely an alternate dimension with different flow of time. The World of Nil is probably a Nonexistence reals similar to "Darkness Beyond Time" from Chrono Trigger.

Of all the realm, Beta Heaven is the only one I still hard to understand. Like everyone has own different versions of their Beta Heaven, and yet Natsu, Mavis, Igneel and others people exists within Natsu own BH, even thought it has been stated by the Zeref in Natsu's BH that his soul was somewhere else.

I don't know whether we should call each variations of BH as their own universe or not.

Beta heaven seems to me like a simple mindscape, with everyone having their own variation.

The ppl you meet in the mindscape aren't the originals but instead variations influenced by the individual whose beta heaven they reside. At best if we wish to classify it as a realm in FT we'd have to point out that it isn't a single uniform realm that every character can access, instead everyone has their own unique BH and it doesn't exist physically but solely mentally. In consequence it really doesn't qualify as a universe or even a dimension.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
CNBA3 said:
There are also the infinite parallel universes/timelines that exists as well
Unless you have a proof, this is a blatant wank
It is stated by Ultear during her fight with Natsu on Tenrou Island. Not only that, but with the Eclipse Gate allows one to travel to a different timeline. And even Zeref with FH and SbT would create a new reality. Even Edolas is a Parallel Universe that existed since the beginning

Eclipse Gate is to time travel, not to travel into a different universe.

Also, I am asking for the proof of there are Infinite number of universe in FT. I already addressed above that Edolas is indeed an alternate universe and this is the only one so far.

Time travel in this case is going to a different universe as FT uses the Multiverse logic. I already given you proof where Ultear started that there are infinite number of parallel universes, Edolas is one of them that has been around since the beginning

Where? Link? Scan?

I don't remember Ultear mentioned about Infinite parallel universe FT. The only thing "infinite" that uttered from her mouth was about one of her spell that creates numerous crystal balls. And even so, the number is far from infinity.

Neo Eclipse is not time travel, it's a time reset, it destroys everything in the current timeline up to where the user wishes to return to in the past, basically undertale or reloading a save file in any video game

If he was just traveling to a different universe, the main cast wouldn't even care to fight him since he'd just leave

Not even close.

The words "Parallel Universe/worlds" was the name of a spell from her Arc of Time Magic that created numerous duplicate of her crystal orbs. Ultear was not talking about the verse cosmology at all.

That is correct, the two are different

Also what she stated was still related to each other, infinite futures with parallel universes.

They are still related to each other, she is making that point very clearly, there exists infinite number of universes.

No, she is not.

Parallel Worlds she uttered is just a spell (a spell to duplicated her orbs). And Infinite futures has nothing that indicating the verse having infinite universe.....at all.

Edolas is the only legit Alternate Universe in the verse.

No, it is not a spell, if it were, it would be more obvious, it does since many parallel universes do exists in the first place and she studies how time works, different Timelines, etc., "Flash Forward" is a spell name though, they make is very clear the differences in how they are shown.

Even fans have made up ability names before because the name of spells are never mentioned so they have to do the best they can to speculate.

Also Ultear mentions how time is in flux and that there are infinite possibilities or any future.

The Prince of Counters said:
Yeah the only difference is that Kenpachi and Ichigo had a good fight.
Ichigo cheated by asking Zangetsu to lead him power, so I don't even know how is that even a good fight.

Back