• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 10

FT vs OP is a bad idea everywhere.

The only matchup smoothly concluded ever was Foxy vs Ultear.

I can only think about a Civil War parody with multiple animes with Natsu as Iron Man and Luffy as Captain America

Natsu and Luffy would never get into a Civil War, both kinda hate government and would likely side together

This made me think of that one really long fanfic with the HST and Fairy Tail verses getting put into a war with these light and dark dudes.

iirc Kenpachi and Zoro ended up getting lost in a forest during the campaign in FT

tbh the fic started off kind of bad but then it got pretty good, lemme think of my fav moments from before I stopped reading

Natsu learned Dragon Sage Mode after seeing Naruto doing Sage Mode and training for it

and uh Luffy ended up fighting Zeref, that was pretty cool (the reason he didn't get death manipped was cause Haki stopped Luffy from dying as long as he blocked the attacks with a haki covered limb.)

Luffy ended up running out of stamina in Gear 4th but then Sabo showed up to save him and used this full body Haki thing he called Dragon Scales or something like that, it was lit

reminiscing about this made me want to start reading it again

5 worlds war that's the fic, it's pretty long too and nowhere near finished if I'm remembering correctly. Haven't read it in a year or 3 though

I would see Naruto more as Hulk than any, and Ichigo as Thor.

With Natsu, he definitely has the qualities of Iron Man with being part of a system, yet goes behind it every now and then. And is usually the cause of many problems

He is actually a tactically good person, he even has another trait like that of Iron Man where he analyzes his opponent's fight patterns and calibrates to counter them

Combat Smart, yes, Natsu is better than Ichigo.

Academically, Ichigo beats the other protagonists with ease.

Naruto is by far the most intelligent combat-wise. He's actually a tactical combatant able to use his wits to defeat his opponent.

The rivalry between Naruto and Luffy is the equivalent to Tony and Steve.

If anything, Goku would be Hulk and Seiya would be Thor.

Wasn't Ichigo the only one who actually went to school? Physically that is. Naruto technically attended the ninja academy but he ditched pretty often. Natsu was taught by a Dragon which was mostly on how to kill lizards and I dunno about Luffy.

That said, if we are talking protagonists, Aizen is clearly Tony. Guy planned everything to beat Yhwach ovo. Plus he is actually a scientist.

I guess? Yoruichi doesn't really do much spy stuff despite that being what she is good at. Maybe Soifo? She is pretty much lesser Yoruichi but comes with a big ass missile and actually does the spy stuff.

I think Naruto would be best for Hulk because of his past issues with trying to control the raging spirit that dwells within him. In recent years he would become intelligent to be Hokage.

I was thinking Maka albarn would be Black Widow, she is quick skilled in hand to hand combat, and CQC, she is smart as well and well disciplined, and to diversify the mangas.

I think what's really important to note is that Natsu, as a 6-C can eat High 6-A power, and reach that higher level

Basically meaning he can eat and increase in power at least up to 3,000,000x his AP

So I called it, it was kinda a draw, but Laxus won, he was still standing for a bit after Erza fell, and now we gonna get Natsu vs Touka I guess

This is basically Luffy's win against Katakuri

Laxus is slightly stronger, but Erza is still on his level and very close to him in power at her max power

Both are practically equal. Awesome fight

Aldoron growing a horn from the orb's destruction. Just tells me, when all orbs are destroyed, I expect carnage.

Hyped for Natsu & WW interactions. Will draining Natsu's magic unleash END (pls) or we get a white natsu

She can also amp a persons magic to its absolute maximum too, so I'm hoping she amps him to the point where he enters his DF + Ignia's power, she then lets him loose so it's everyone vs Natsu

Well Laxus' strength is based on his Red Lightning power, would have likely be a tie or Erza win

Honestly it's really good to see a fight that Erza didn't Power of Friendship her way through and she didn't even get the win

It's humbled her a bit I hope

Back