• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 10

AnonymousBlank said:
Erza has had 100 armors since the very beginning. Really wish Mashima would put his creativity to use and just make a bunch of cool designs even if they dont add much to her arsenal. At the very least, new weapons with a cool if low tier hax.
Authors tend to do that a lot. Like Kakashi being stated to know 100 jutsu yet he barely uses 9 consistently.

^Or like how August knows every single magic under the sun, but only uses like 10 and their not even the hax ones

He only knows the magic based on his copy magic, there is nothing inconsistant there. not like the scaling was messed up resently.

Okay, the planet size thread has been accepted and it's about to be applied. Is the scaling fixed accordingly already?

it would require a massive revisions, I am still in the process of getting calc members checking the Etherion calc.

@Calaca Only Deus Sema and Phoenix Calc change, the Phoenix calc has been changed to average Earth Surface Destruction and we're waiting for Jvando's Calc of Deus Sema

@CNBA3

You're Etherion Calc has so many issues it hurts, we're still using the current Etherion Calc

That's all I wanted to know. I'm interested in some matchups with the new scaling for the God Tiers.

How do you know it has the range for Fiore and not any other countries? There are no issues as it has been calced by the Alex, the only issue one has is Ura with using Comprehensive destruction, other than that, the low end is good.

I don't want to get into the problems with your calc cause you'll just ignore everything I say, your calc is correct in the math, but versewise it makes 0 sense over the current one we use

You ignore what other people say as well despite the counter arguments presented as well. It does make sense especially with the term country does not have a defined size, which only begs to say that assuming that fiore it the size of etherion to use it rather subjective, while we can calc the actual blast itself.

The Calaca said:
Okay, the planet size thread has been accepted and it's about to be applied. Is the scaling fixed accordingly already?
I guess we just need to downgrade the tiers.

@1997KD

It's already been done for the High 6-A's, all that's left is to wait for Jvando's Deus Sema Calc so we can scale the Top Tiers

The Prince of Counters said:
I feel like Erza only uses like 5 of her armours despite having a bunch which would be totally convenient but ya know, manga inconvenient bull shit.
Not all armours are fight types some are like fishing, cooking, strawberry picking etc(like 20% armours are useless in fighting), IIRC she can't store her all armour in her person dimension(they show it in 1st ova)

Still Mashima only shows like 20 armours

Now that Aldoron is close to awakening.

Any guess if he's a good guy like Merc, shit dude like Ignia or will go on a rampage for the *****? Dude is just hype bc of his size....the potential fights & feats with him could be crazy.

So it looks like Natsu and Touka are gonna go at it, it could be another opportunity for Natsu hax, like he resists power null and absorption

Translations are out: https://youtu.be/geVs_NgBwXI

Erza and Kiria claim Laxus as the victor and say he was stronger and that Erza is glad Laxus is so strong so he can protect the guild, however Laxus says that was his line because he's also tired

Laxus is the tiniest smidge stronger since he was standing and conscious for a second longer, but their pretty much equal, I'm giving the win to Laxus tho, just like how I would give the win to Luffy in his battle with Katakuri and the win to Naruto in his final battle with Sasuke

Also next chapter is Natsu vs Touka time, interesting since Natsu normally doesn't have fights with female characters

Also I think we're back to bi-weekly releases which kinda sux

Its kind of ridiculous that Erza is realizing Laxus was strong just now lol, since he has always been FT #2. They keep forgetting about Mira too.

Back