• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 10

Ajeel's ability to move through sand isn't like Skullion's. Yea, Grey should be the one to beat Skullion. As for Madmole, his abilities seems interesting for the most part (hardening water). Imagine if he could harden other elements & stuff.

Laxus>Erza

Erza went down first and acknowledged Laxus as stronger, just cause Laxus needs rest too, doesn't mean he lost, once again, I give Laxus the win here, Erza is close in power and gave Laxus a great fight, but she is more damaged and is likely weaker by a smidge

Sure Erza went down first, but not long after...legit seconds, so did laxus. Laxus didn't have anything left & fainted. Laxus even felt like he loss.

To me that shows both are equal. Now if laxus gets up first & keeps going sure, Laxus > Erza. But the chapter showed differently imo.

Nah, Laxus just resting after his win, Erza fell first, I felt like if Laxus had too he could keep fighting, he just felt like he needed a rest

Very small, like how Naruto was slightly stronger than Sasuke and how Luffy was slightly stronger than Katakuri

I'm sorry, but i don't see how that is resting for Laxus. Looked more like he fainted same way as Erza.

Laxus had a previous fight against Kiria, where he used a Metsuryu Ogi, so his magic reserves were not at 100% unlike Erza. Erza had the advantage in this fight... and she still lost. Im not even mentioning how Erza could deal 2x damage against Laxus thanks to Wendy's help.

@Sieg, it is not very significant as Kyria was fodder to him from the start, it is still a very high diff for Laxus, plus his Red Lightning only made him stronger with the damage he is delt

CNBA3 said:
@Sieg, it is not very significant as Kyria was fodder to him from the start, it is still a very high diff for Laxus, plus his Red Lightning only made him stronger with the damage he is delt
Its not about the damage received (its not like Erza managed to KOed him either), but the magic used against her. If Laxus hadnt fought against Kiria, he wouldnt have ended without magic against Erza, as simple as that.

Same thing can be said for Erza's fight against Jellal...

Kyria legit couldn't scratch Laxus. To say that his fight with her made him less than 100% against Erza is just bs tbh.

There was no implications that Laxus was running low on magic power, considering that his fight with Lyria was a waste of his time.

Are you telling me that using a Metsuryu Ogi, the strongest technique of a Dragon Slayer, didnt lower his magic power? Now, thats bullshit. Erza on the other hand didnt even fought Jellal, just a gag moment with Jellal trying to bang Erza lol, and she "defeated" him by tricking him with undressing herself lol.

Laxus wasnt at 100% of his magic power, he used some of it on his fight with Kiria, while Erza was indeed at her 100% cause she didnt even use any magic against Jellal. So yeah, Erza did had an advantage on that fight, considering it ended with both of them expending their magic power and Laxus was the only one that had use some of it before.

And im not talking about Laxus receiving damage, cause thats irrelevant as Erza didn KOed him either, but the magic he wasted on Kiria. Even 5% wasted on Kiria would mean that he would end up with 5% of it after his fight with Erza. Its undeniable that Laxus was the one with the handicap during that fight.

This argument really isn't necessary tbh. Whether or not Laxus is stronger by a smidge or Erza and him are equal the clear conclusion is they're comparable.

Yeah it's pretty much this

Erza=<Laxus

They're pretty muich equal, but I'd give a slight edge to Laxus

They are comparable, but Laxus is still stronger, which is what im defending here. And Erza still needs to thank Wendy for that Dragon Slayer bullshit, or the difference would be bigger.

Touka: "I'm taking your magic power"

Natsu: "No U"

Touka: "What!? He's burning through my magic"

Natsu: "Proceeds to One Shot Touka"

The End

On a serious note, I hope Natsu uses Astral Projection to escape Touka's Magic, that way it's more evidence for him using that power in character

At the same time, I think Touka's gonna absorb the Wood God's power and Natsu will have to fight that Touka and he'll use Rage Dragon Force Power again and almost lose control

Once again 100 Year Quest is delivering, but when we gonna see Mira fight? Like seriously, is she ever gonna get her moment to shine

Wasnt the Dragon Force against Merc a temporary form thanks to Ignia's flames? Its posible he would use DF but i doubt we will see that form again, unless Ignia's gives him his flames again (which i doubt will happen). I do hope we get a good fight from those two, but i wouldnt like the Wood Dragon to lose his power, i wanted to see a serious Roar from him lol.

I gave up on Mira having her time to shine on Tartaros, when she couldnt beat Seylah by herself...

She did beat Sayla though, Elfamn was just a part of Mira's magic which she took over from the demon.

technically she did, elfman was just part of her magic, he did not really come of his own valicient, no different when Bixlow controlled Elfman to hinder Rustyrose's efforts, not Elfman's own independant action to be considered more than one person against one (Rustyrose battle is not the point, just the use of magic to do so).

Im not sure if you can count that as winning by herself, but even if you do, she still got treated rather poorly after that and it doesnt seem like it will change any time soon.

It is more of a Very High Diff victory than most, Well, you cannot blame her after using all her magic against two super powered swords and tortured by one of the strongest Spriggans

Siegfried10 said:
Are you telling me that using a Metsuryu Ogi, the strongest technique of a Dragon Slayer, didnt lower his magic power? Now, thats bullshit. Erza on the other hand didnt even fought Jellal, just a gag moment with Jellal trying to bang Erza lol, and she "defeated" him by tricking him with undressing herself lol.

Laxus wasnt at 100% of his magic power, he used some of it on his fight with Kiria, while Erza was indeed at her 100% cause she didnt even use any magic against Jellal. So yeah, Erza did had an advantage on that fight, considering it ended with both of them expending their magic power and Laxus was the only one that had use some of it before.

And im not talking about Laxus receiving damage, cause thats irrelevant as Erza didn KOed him either, but the magic he wasted on Kiria. Even 5% wasted on Kiria would mean that he would end up with 5% of it after his fight with Erza. Its undeniable that Laxus was the one with the handicap during that fight.
Yea, consdiering who he was up against. Also using a strong ability, doesn't nessasarily mean, Laxus used a lot of MP on it. It being a gag moment doesn't matter, she still waisted energy against Jellal.

Yoyco said:
Siegfried10 said:

Yea, consdiering who he was up against. Also using a strong ability, doesn't nessasarily mean, Laxus used a lot of MP on it. It being a gag moment doesn't matter, she still waisted energy against Jellal.
She didnt even fought with Jellal, she wasted 0 magic power as she didnt even attack the guy.

Metsuryu Ogi is Laxus's strongest technique, im not saying it wasted half his magic power, but even expending 10% of it against Kiria would make a difference considering how his fight with Erza ended.

So yeah, saying that they are equal because they both ended without MP isnt entirely true, cause Laxus's Magic Power wasnt at full capacity, unlike Erza. Im not even counting how Erza's attacks were even more effective against him because of the anti-dragon seal/weapons, who's credit also goes to Wendy, Natsu and Gray btw.

She did fight Jellal while using magic, that is not the point, their magic power was still at significantly high quantities to be considered weakened

Plus it doesn't take much time for one's magic power to be restored, after a few hours or so

Except she didnt, Erza and Jellal barely even fought at all, a brief 1 page sword fight where Jellal was just flirting with her and she was unable to fight him seriously due to that. Right after that you see her "fighting" him with sex appeal lol. Laxus on the other hand did had a serious fight where he actually used magic attacks, his strongest technique included. He wasnt phisically injured but Lasus did spent magic power against Kiria, unlike Erza who didnt got a real fight against Jellal. If the reason to say Erza = Laxus is that they both ended without magic power, then thats a wrong argument, as Laxus spent his magic against Erza and Kiria. If Laxus hadnt fought Kiria, he wouldnt have ended at 0 magic power. And for the last time, saying that he wasted no magic at all because he stomped Kiria is plain stupid, the guys used the strongest technique of a Dragon Slayer which consumes a reasonable amount of magic power.

Laxus didnt had a few hours, right after his fight with Kiria he fought with Erza. Two back to back battles.

including unspecified amount of time that passed by, she still used magic to fight him and constantly used Requip which is a named spell by default constantly, by definition, she did used magic power and is not at 100% afficiency. the fact that Kyria was fodder to begin with means he insignificant amount of power and effort to begin with. the point is that they are both in the same boat of not being at 100% magic power, but not significantly weakened by either.

Same with Erza, had a fight with Jellal as well. but the point of regaining magic is not what matters here, just they are both in the same boat.

She still had to defend against him & use magic to requip.

Cool, but just bc he used a strong move, doesn't mean he expended enough magic to effect his fight against Erza or effect him either. Especially when kyria was legit fodder to him.

Erza didn't have anti ds lol. She just had ds magic against dragons not slayers. Wendy, natsu & gray had nothing to do with this fight? Those swords had their elements not their power.

Also, Jellal was not even hurt by Kyria's magic too, so she would be considered fodder to him too if Jellal stayed behind to fight her.

So I said it before and I'll say it again, Laxus straight up said that he was out of magical power when they finished fighting. So this whole argument is pointless! Shut up about it!

Back