• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Quest Discussion Thread

And the system should get probability manipulation for accurately predicting all the right choices in gambling, even in something as slow-paced as a snail race

About probability, perception, illusion, clairvoyance;

The illusion/hologram created by the system can only be seen by Dowan. So maybe it’s something related to perception as well. so I believe the illusion should be removed and replaced with a better description only

As for clairvoyance, I think it should be replaced with probability. Or we could combine them. The system showed to predict where and how many opponents Dowan would face. It even knows all the correct choices in gambling.

Last edited:
About probability, perception, illusion, pain, clairvoyance;

The illusion/hologram created by the system can only be seen by Dowan. So maybe it’s something related to perception as well. so I believe the illusion should be removed and replaced with a better description only
Agreed.
As for clairvoyance, I think it should be replaced with probability. Or we could combine them. The system showed to predict where and how many opponents Dowan would face. It even knows all the correct choices in gambling.
Shouldn't that count as precognition? Possibly nigh omniscience?

and still not sure which one is right
Me neither, type 1 fits better but it could also be type 3 since what the ability cured could be considered poison. We won't know for sure until we see Dowan use the ability a couple more times.
let's hope the feat in ch 99 will be frozen time calc, if the axe didn't move at all maybe we can use it
Nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Me neither, type 1 fits better but it could also be type 3 since what the ability cured could be considered poison. We won't know for sure until we see Dowan use the ability a couple more times.

Nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.
it says all abnormal condition

When Dowan uses black lock he seals his free will and attacks anyone the system deems an enemy on instinct in the most optimal and brutal way possible. Isn't that the defination of Instinctive action?

Should Dowan get shockwave creation?
In the latest chapter his clash with the new bad guy(forgot his name) created a shockwave that blew out a candle.

Ch 102 gave us some new abilities to add. Here's what I'm adding for now:
Power Bestowal for Dowan (via Approval Stamp.)
Info Analysis for the system (It should have it along with clarivoyance.)
Weapon Mastery for Si-Yeon (With Dowan sharing Weapon Mastery with her.)

Sound good?

Last edited:
Ch 102 gave us some new abilities to add. Here's what I'm adding for now:
Power Bestowal for Dowan (via Approval Stamp.)
Info Analysis for the system (It should have it along with clarivoyance.)
ok
Weapon Mastery for Si-Yeon (With Dowan sharing Weapon Mastery with her.)
I think she should get all of his abilities, not just weapon mastery, because using the stamp, he can potentially share any power with her
Sound good?

• Approval Stamp: Allows the user to temporarly share one of the system's Passive Skills with others.
It didn't say 'share one'; she only showed to use one ability, but that doesn't mean she cant use any other abilities.

And I think we have a new speed feat; I will try to calculate it later

• Approval Stamp: Allows the user to temporarly share one of the system's Passive Skills with others.
It didn't say 'share one'; she only showed to use one ability, but that doesn't mean she cant use any other abilities.
She can only use one ability at a time tho. Should the new key be called 'Approval Stamp' key?
And I think we have a new speed feat; I will try to calculate it later
Nice.

Back