• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

This my ranking of the Dragon Slayers so far in the series

unknown.png

Although Idk even know who the guy in the fodder tier next to Elesferia is tbh

Other than that do you agree with this list?
Natsu>Suzaku and Georg

You’re forgetting Savage Dragon Fire Form

Yes they in order from left to right on each row

Also yes I granted Sting WSDF otherwise I would have put Gajeel ahead of him
hmmm, i would have put kiria above madmole via hax , also natsu can be argued to be above suzaku with his ( natsu) dragon force but it is debatable

hmmm, i would have put kiria above madmole via hax , also natsu can be argued to be above suzaku with his ( natsu) dragon force but it is debatable
1. Mainly just scaling them AP wise/Physically

2. I need a fight or statement or something that compares Suzaku and New Dragon Force Natsu fr before I jump to final conclusions, for now I just put Suzaku above him for beating a prime DG

Eh, Kiria's hax is good, but Madmole tanked a FDKM attack which was from someone 4 times stronger than him, and he still got up. Without Kiria's hax (which doesn't work on those with inferiority complexes), she got 2-shot by someone on par with FDKM Natsu.

1. I thought we scaled Dragon Gods above Fairy Heart Zeref no?

2. Also I am only counting modes he can access at will without needing emotion enhancements and burning his soul and outside assistance anyways
1. The Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods scale above FH Zeref, but not the Human Forms

2. He can access Savage Dragon Fire at will, just under extremely intense scenarios, it’s very much his own power without assistance

Eh, Kiria's hax is good, but Madmole tanked a FDKM attack which was from someone 4 times stronger than him, and he still got up. Without Kiria's hax (which doesn't work on those with inferiority complexes), she got 2-shot by someone on par with FDKM Natsu.
About the madmole defense is his whole thing so his durability scales far above his AP ( he is an armor dragon slayer after all), while kyria seens to be more AP and speed based

1. The Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods scale above FH Zeref, but not the Human Forms

2. He can access Savage Dragon Fire at will, just under extremely intense scenarios, it’s very much his own power without assistance
1. Ah, I think that debatable but whatever

2. U know what I meant

3. What did u think of the overall list though I made? Accurate or nah?

This my ranking of the Dragon Slayers so far in the series

unknown.png

Although Idk even know who the guy in the fodder tier next to Elesferia is tbh

Other than that do you agree with this list?
Extremely accurate but i would make a a+ tier and put irene their. And i would either put kyria madmole and skullion at the end of A or put sting at the front of B. Since I think they are relative to sting

Extremely accurate but i would make a a+ tier and put irene their. And i would either put kyria madmole and skullion at the end of A or put sting at the front of B. Since I think they are relative to sting
Eh

Not counting Suzaku and Geroge

I don't have the other Diablos members scaling to the top 4 spriggan yet ( August, Irene Larcade and Serena )

August, Irene and Larcade for obvious reasons

And Serena because I still don't think Serena would lose to current Erza and Laxus cause Gildarts scaling and all that

We know in 100 Year Quest it confirmed Gildarts is still the strongest FT mage after Natsu but we also don't know if he's gotten stronger yet

So as of now I still have his power the same as it was in Alvarez

Which means Laxus and Erza still aren't Alvarez Gildarts tier therefore not serena tier who is comparable to gildarts in his purple eye mode

Eh

Not counting Suzaku and Geroge

I don't have the other Diablos members scaling to the top 4 spriggan yet ( August, Irene Larcade and Serena )

August, Irene and Larcade for obvious reasons

And Serena because I still don't think Serena would lose to current Erza and Laxus cause Gildarts scaling and all that

We know in 100 Year Quest it confirmed Gildarts is still the strongest FT mage after Natsu but we also don't know if he's gotten stronger yet

So as of now I still have his power the same as it was in Alvarez

Which means Laxus and Erza still aren't Alvarez Gildarts tier therefore not serena tier who is comparable to gildarts in his purple eye mode
Oh i agree there not stronger than the top 4 spriggans but neither is sting. I have them around sting level since he only beat larcade because of immunity and help from kagura and rouge. So i feel like they should be on the same tier as sting

Oh i agree there not stronger than the top 4 spriggans but neither is sting. I have them around sting level since he only beat larcade because of immunity and help from kagura and rouge. So i feel like they should be on the same tier as sting
I have Sting above them cause White Shadow Dragon Mode which made him comparable to Larcade physically even if he needed help to win in the end once Larcade unleashed his full power

Man Sting got a stupid ass zenkai boost

Man went from getting stomped by Base Bloodman even with his entire Guild's help to matching Larcade

BRUH

I have Sting above them cause White Shadow Dragon Mode which made him comparable to Larcade physically even if he needed help to win in the end once Larcade unleashed his full power
I think sting is above them just in the same tier as them.
Man Sting got a stupid ass zenkai boost
Dragon slayer immunity came in clutch. Plus random zenkai mashima just did not want larcade to win
Man went from getting stomped by Base Bloodman even with his entire Guild's help to matching Larcade

BRUH
Hey emotion amps do be coming in handy. Even if the amp he gets doesn't make sense

unknown.png

^My List

- Didn't count White Shadow Dragon Force Sting ( cause I don't remember if he can use that mode at will or not )

- Did not count 3rd Origin Chelia

- Did not count Limit Breaker Modes ( Elentir arc )

- Didn't count Irene Mode Wendy

- Didn't count Savage Fire Dragon or 7 Fire Dragon Natsu

What do y'all think of my list?

I think it mostly fine, bar maybe the 2nd and 3rd row of the Low-Mid Spriggan class ( where I started having trouble, top row of it is fine though bar maybe juvia )

unknown.png

^My List

- Didn't count White Shadow Dragon Force Sting ( cause I don't remember if he can use that mode at will or not )

- Did not count 3rd Origin Chelia

- Did not count Limit Breaker Modes ( Elentir arc )

- Didn't count Irene Mode Wendy

- Didn't count Savage Fire Dragon or 7 Fire Dragon Natsu

What do y'all think of my list?

I think it mostly fine, bar maybe the 2nd and 3rd row of the Low-Mid Spriggan class ( where I started having trouble, top row of it is fine though bar maybe juvia )
I think animus is too high and cobra is too low

I think animus is too high and cobra is too low

I put Animus that high counting that he absorbed Dragon Cry ( a weapon that can bust the continent and possibly the world )

Cobra is that low cause he didn't have much going for him in the final arc iirc

Any other issues?

I put Animus that high counting that he absorbed Dragon Cry ( a weapon that can bust the continent and possibly the world )

Any other issues?
Are they in order from weakest to stronger ?
because the tiers are solid i would only change some placements

Any other issues?
Also about the animus thing i don't think he absorved the entire dragon cry

And cobra well..he did not do much in the final arc but has solid speed scaling by keeping up with the other dragonslayes and the guy doesn't need ap feata since he null dura anyway

Mainly raw power but you probably incorporate hax and still get the same result mostly tbh
Okay in that case, for once i think that ignell is bellow any dragon god
And i also think that full power dragon force natsu is above them
After that there ain't much i disagree

Just thought about this, am I the only one who wants Erza to get a Dragon Slayer form and not just a sword? I mean, they could just say that she got DS Magic from her mother, but was protected enough as to not be at risk of becoming a Dragon.

It'd be a cool upgrade for her.

Also in the list above, Animus is waaaaay too high. And Cana shouldn't even be on that list, without Fairy Glitter she is kind of pathetic.

Okay in that case, for once i think that ignell is bellow any dragon god
And i also think that full power dragon force natsu is above them
After that there ain't much i disagree
I wouldn't say so

Even a near Dead Igneel was pushing a suppressed Acnologia and tore off his arm

on top of Aldoron directly comparing New Dragon Force Natsu magic power to Igneel and Ignia ( same Natsu who one shot God Seed Aldoron )

On top of in one translation iirc Ignia refers to Igneel as the strongest Fire Dragon ( possibly making him stronger than ignia, at least comparable )

I wouldn't say so

Even a near Dead Igneel was pushing a suppressed Acnologia and tore off his arm

on top of Aldoron directly comparing New Dragon Force Natsu magic power to Igneel and Ignia ( same Natsu who one shot God Seed Aldoron )

On top of in one translation iirc Ignia refers to Igneel as the strongest Fire Dragon ( possibly making him stronger than ignia, at least comparable )
Yeah fighting acnologia is good since it prives ignell is on that tier but not on those levels as the dragon gods are comparable/superior to acnologia and ignell is bellow acnologia

Aldoron can also be talking about the feel/sensation of the magic not necesseraly the power
Now i don't remember aldoron calling ignell the strongest fire dragon but since the guy was im slumber for god knows how long i doubt he knows about ignia current power since he was getting stronger and eventually
"Surpassed" acnologia in his words

Yeah fighting acnologia is good since it prives ignell is on that tier but not on those levels as the dragon gods are comparable/superior to acnologia and ignell is bellow acnologia

Aldoron can also be talking about the feel/sensation of the magic not necesseraly the power
Now i don't remember aldoron calling ignell the strongest fire dragon but since the guy was im slumber for god knows how long i doubt he knows about ignia current power since he was getting stronger and eventually
"Surpassed" acnologia in his words

1. True

2. That is also true but iirc @DemonGodMitchAubin said the raw kanji or whatever was a direct comparison of power

3. I said Ignia said that actually, not Aldoron

4. I also just thought of another reason, the zenkai boost Acnologia got from killing Igneel amped him to Dragon God level, it put war arc human acno on fh zeref tier or comparable and the site scales FH zeref to human form DGs

1. True

2. That is also true but iirc @DemonGodMitchAubin said the raw kanji or whatever was a direct comparison of power

3. I said Ignia said that actually, not Aldoron

4. I also just thought of another reason, the zenkai boost Acnologia got from killing Igneel amped him to Dragon God level, it put war arc human acno on fh zeref tier or comparable and the site scales FH zeref to human form DGs
I mean point 2 and 4 are possible

*Doesn't count Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu even tho that's Natsu's own Full Power
1J8fMZ0.jpg

Also yeah, Animus is too high, dude did not absorb all of Dragon Cry's Power, far from it, he absorbed only 16 Beams from the potential Billions of Beams across the Continent, so he took only a mere fraction of the Dragon Cry's Power into himself

Last edited:
*Doesn't count Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu even tho that's Natsu's own Full Power
1J8fMZ0.jpg

Also yeah, Animus is too high, dude did not absorb all of Dragon Cry's Power, far from it, he absorbed only 16 Beams from the potential Billions of Beams across the Continent, so he took only a mere fraction of the Dragon Cry's Power into himself
1. Don't start with me Mitch I've already told my reasonings about that form

image1.png

2. I have to re-watch Dragon Cry, hardly remember anything

3. What about the rest of the list?

Back