• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laracde Dragneel upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed on Larcade profile that he currently has a 6-C rating on his profile and I believe there is enough evidence to upgrade him to baseline High 6-C.

When all of the spriggan 12 gather to fight for zeref mavis has a reaction to August, Irene and Larcade magic power. She is shown having the same reaction to Larcade magic power and august/Irene magic power. And zeref also says that larcade is his secret weapon for acnologia.

Larcade also states him irene and August are all above the normal spriggans suggesting he is in the same tier as them

We also have Larcade pleasure magic working on Base Zeref, Gildarts a likely High 6-C and human form Irene.

Because of this I believe he should be upgraded to 100 Gigatons or Baseline High
6-C

If that was reliable then Irene's human form would also be high 6-C dispite it's feats and in universe implications placing it much lower

Possible, but the gap between the top 3 and the others isn't quantified in universe. Not to mention that larcade is considered the weakest of the top 3.

Larcade's magic is entirely hax that is not implied to be affected by power level (probably why he's the secret weapon against Acno) just virginity.

He was also beaten by Sting who is only island level even with all his stat amps.

If that was reliable then Irene's human form would also be high 6-C dispite it's feats and in universe implications placing it much lower
I actually plan on making a crt for irene human form. I was thinking if larcade got accepted as high 6-C then it would make getting her accepted as High 6-C easier and would not mess up the scaling.

And while her feats can put her lower statements do not. She has too many statement that could put her at High 6-C. She also has statements that show she is comparable to august battle form. and she is rated at least 6-C. Suggesting she could be higher.
Possible, but the gap between the top 3 and the others isn't quantified in universe. Not to mention that larcade is considered the weakest of the top 3.
While it is unquantifiable it does show all three are comparable and are on the same level. Larcade being the weakest does not immediately means he can't be scaled to them.
Larcade's magic is entirely hax that is not implied to be affected by power level (probably why he's the secret weapon against Acno) just virginity.
Fair. but the point is to show he is able to affect characters that scale to High 6-C and that are near his level.
He was also beaten by Sting who is only island level even with all his stat amps.
This does not mean he can't be High 6-C. Sting had immunity to larcade attacks and larcade is shown the entire fight to be casual and holding back. And even when sting does get his wsdm he is attacked by sting and sting does very little to no damage to larcade. Not to mention sting was getting help from rouge and kagura.

And that's based on what exactly?
He said to be on the same level as battle form august.(not equal in power but on the same tier) mavis had the same reaction when she felt larcade magic power and augsut magic power. And she had the same reaction to irene magic power which makes sense since all 3 are supposed to be above the other spriggans.

And his magic was affecting a Base zeref and gildarts.

I asked for baseline High 6-C because while he is in the same tier as august he is weaker than both august and irene. And scaling him to deus sema doesn't work

None of this actually scales him to High 6-C. For starters, Base Irene and August are 6-C (scaling above him, actually). Not only that, but there are numerous other flaws in this argument. Zeref referring to Larcade as his secret weapon for Acnologia is confirmed to be due to the nature of his magic. Speaking of which, his magic affecting Zeref and Gildarts means nothing. It's not like Brandish's magic, which is stated to not work on people stronger than her. Larcade's magic has no such statement so affecting Zeref and Gildarts means nothing. As for Larcade's own statement and Mavis' reaction, his current tier supports this actually. August, Irene, and Larcade's APs (aside from God Serena's "possibly" but that's a possibly) are higher than everyone else's among the Spriggan 12.

In short, all these reasons are flawed and do not support High 6-C Larcade.

I asked for baseline High 6-C because while he is in the same tier as august he is weaker than both august and irene. And scaling him to deus sema doesn't work
You can't just scale someone to the baseline of a tier unless they are extremely close to it

The gap between Deus Sema and Baseline is 5.3x, that'd be exactly like me trying to upscale someone 5.3x above their rating because they are "far stronger"

August and Irene are constantly considered to be the two strongest, that is emphasized at every moment, Mavis reacting to Larcade's Magic Power and her saying it's like nothing she's ever felt before, that's not directly referring to pure power, it's just weird to her, not to mention that Pleasure Magic negs durability and isn't based on pure power

None of this actually scales him to High 6-C. For starters, Base Irene and August are 6-C (scaling above him, actually).
How is base august scaling above him. Everytime we have a statement with august being compared to in power from the irene, mirajane and august stuff afterwards always refers to battle form august. And yeah while he is weaker than both every statement does imply same tier
Not only that, but there are numerous other flaws in this argument. Zeref referring to Larcade as his secret weapon for Acnologia is confirmed to be due to the nature of his magic. Speaking of which, his magic affecting Zeref and Gildarts means nothing. It's not like Brandish's magic, which is stated to not work on people stronger than her. Larcade's magic has no such statement so affecting Zeref and Gildarts means nothing.
Ok seems that you believe I was saying he is on acno tier and can fight him. That is not what im implying i was simply using this as extra evidence. Wasn't saying he was on his level or can fight him. And the base zeref and gildarts stuff is fair i was also using that as just extra evidence of him effecting characters that are High 6-C.
As for Larcade's own statement and Mavis' reaction, his current tier supports this actually. August, Irene, and Larcade's APs (aside from God Serena's "possibly" but that's a possibly) are higher than everyone else's among the Spriggan 12.
Mavis statement refers to battle form august. This is shown when the spriggans all meet up and mavis sees august he is in his battle form. And her reaction to the other 2 show they are comparable to him. Also I thought historia god serena was possibly 6-C.

God Serena is possibly 6-C to High 6-C. Also, the problem is that this "extra evidence" is not even evidence, for reasons I've explained before. Lastly, Base Irene and August scale above Larcade because they're referred to as the two strongest members of the Spriggan 12 consistently, so they'd be scaling above Larcade.

You can't just scale someone to the baseline of a tier unless they are extremely close to it

The gap between Deus Sema and Baseline is 5.3x, that'd be exactly like me trying to upscale someone 5.3x above their rating because they are "far stronger"
Didn't know this. Thank you. I just thought since they are said to be on the same level not equal in power that he can scale to the baseline of the same tier as august. My bad.
August and Irene are constantly considered to be the two strongest, that is emphasized at every moment, Mavis reacting to Larcade's Magic Power and her saying it's like nothing she's ever felt before, that's not directly referring to pure power, it's just weird to her
This is very true. I just find it strange that she would go from talking about august saying the rumored one to be the strongest and then go talking about she never felt magic like this before. But her wording could also imply it felt strange to her.
, not to mention that Pleasure Magic negs durability and isn't based on pure power
I was just trying to show feats of him effecting High 6-C characters. But true

God Serena is possibly 6-C to High 6-C.
Ok thanks
Also, the problem is that this "extra evidence" is not even evidence, for reasons I've explained before. Lastly, Base Irene and August scale above Larcade because they're referred to as the two strongest members of the Spriggan 12 consistently, so they'd be scaling above Larcade.
But why is base august scaling above larcade. When august and irene are talked about august is always in his battle form. We never really get anything to work with when it comes to base august. When mira ask how is it possible for august and irene to have that much magic power it shows batyle form august. When mavis reacts to all 3 magic power it is battle form august. So I don't understand how battle form august scales above larcade

Base August is comparable to Base Irene, who is the form of Irene that is always talked about. This is further supported by Base August casually stopping an attack from Laxus that was going to one-shot Ajeel

Human Form Irene>Larcade

Mavis never said he was comparable to them, she just commented that his magic was like nothing she's ever felt before, which can signify that his magic is unique compared to the others, not necessarily power based, plus when referring to August and Irene, it was specifically based on how much magic power they have, very clearly being about raw power, Larcade can still be Spriggan #3 and not be close to August and Irene

It also doesn't help that we now know the gap between Human Forms and Dragon Forms is big

Human Form Irene>Larcade
Wasn't arguing this just said comparable.
Mavis never said he was comparable to them, she just commented that his magic was like nothing she's ever felt before, which can signify that his magic is unique compared to the others,
True she does say that magic while when refering to irene and august she says magic power. So I guess your right.
not necessarily power based, plus when referring to August and Irene, it was specifically based on how much magic power they have, very clearly being about raw power, Larcade can still be Spriggan #3 and not be close to August and Irene
True. The way he said him august and irene are stronger than the regular spriggans and mavis reaction does seem like he is somewhat relative to them. But he could also be far weaker than them.
It also doesn't help that we now know the gap between Human Forms and Dragon Forms is big
Does this apply to irene too? Zeref said "it is simply a different form" So would this apply to irene too

Base Irene being at least 6-C and Dragon Form Irene being High 6-C is consistent with the fact that we now know that the gap between human and dragon forms is a big gap

Disagree with OP FRA. Nothing states Larcade is actually above Base Irene (quite the opposite, actually, thanks to Brandish's statement).

If a 21.2 gigaton Sting can beat him, no way does he upscale to High 6-C.

If a future CRT makes Human Irene a High 6-C I might change my mind.

Disagree with OP FRA. Nothing states Larcade is actually above Base Irene (quite the opposite, actually, thanks to Brandish's statement).

If a 21.2 gigaton Sting can beat him, no way does he upscale to High 6-C.

If a future CRT makes Human Irene a High 6-C I might change my mind.
Didn't state he was above irene at all. I was also hoping this got accepted so human form irene could get High 6-C rating since she scales above him

Base Irene being at least 6-C and Dragon Form Irene being High 6-C is consistent with the fact that we now know that the gap between human and dragon forms is a big gap
Does this apply to irene. As i said in my reply to mitch zeref states it is simply a different form. So idk if this gap applies to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back