• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for X792 RLDM Laxus

So as I mentioned in a previous thread, I think that X792 Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus should be comparable to X793 Base Laxus, for having a similar one-shotting feat to X793 Base Laxus as well as X793 FDKM Natsu, who is equal to X793 Base Laxus.

So X792 Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus one-shot Assault Wall, who matched and somewhat overpowered X792 Laxus (who as of now is 10.6 gigatons, although that will probably change once the new Wraith scaling is accepted). RLDM Laxus one-shot Wahl (who was also 10.6 gigatons), despite the fact that Wahl had lightning resistance.

Later in X793, X793 Base Laxus (who scales to X793 FDKM Natsu, who as of now is 42.4 gigatons, but that will change after the Wraith scaling) one-shot the 10.6 gigaton Erza, despite Erza wearing the lightning armor, which has a lot of lighting resistance. Just like Wahl. Who is just as powerful as X793 Base Erza.

What a coincidence, am I right?

Not to mention, X793 FDKM Natsu, who as I said is as strong as X793 Base Laxus, one-shot Makarov-Wraith, who is also 10.6 gigatons (for now) and is somewhat comparable to Base Natsu.

So, in a similar vein to how one-shotting a 2.65 gigaton character is enough to make a Fairy Tail character 10.6 gigatons (via scaling above DF Gajeel), I propose that X792 RLDM Laxus be 42.4 gigatons (until the Wraith scaling finishes and the power value goes up) due to being "Comparable to X793 Base Laxus and X793 Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu").

X793 RLDM Laxus doesn't change for now because there is nothing to prove a consistent multiplier for RLDM, so he should just still scale to Enchantment Erza.

Thoughts?

@DemonGodMitchAubin Now that the Wraith scaling has been accepted, has your opinion on this changed?

It'd just put X792 RLDM Laxus at 68.8 gigatons, the same as X793 Base Laxus, and we can just add to X793 Base Laxus's writeup that he is (Comparable to X792 RLDM Laxus), or perhaps vice versa.

Back