• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

ep4uui6.png

JFu1SVl.jpg
Mashima God of Math 😂

Not uncommon. There are things in fiction that follow a similar name. For example, 9 pieces of 8. That’s from the pirates of the Caribbean movies. It’s meant to represent someone who breaks a ruling in the case of a draw. I’m guessing the 6th dragon does something similar.

Yea, feel like Ueda (iirc) art has improved though it ain't Hiro clearly but still good.

Also Kirin the strongest calling it now

But still shouldn’t it be a five man squad?

We’ve got the Vermillion Bird, the White Tiger, the Azure Dragon, and even the Kirin so where is the Black Tortoise?

Jackal below Franmalth? Hades Franmalth got the work from base Natsu not using any magic while Jackal’s EF at least pressured base Natsu who was using magic.

Also Keyes > Silver via having Silver as optional equipment lol

Jackal below Franmalth? Hades Franmalth got the work from base Natsu not using any magic while Jackal’s EF at least pressured base Natsu who was using magic.

Also Keyes > Silver via having Silver as optional equipment lol
I mean I guess, Franmalth just has better abilities and versatility due to his ability to use the magic of his souls

What about the seven kin of purgatory, here is mine:
1:Ultear
2:azuma
3:rustyrose
4:zancrow
5:zoldeo
6:caim
7:meredy
Ok there's some clarification needed here
  1. Azuma with Tenrou Island's Magic Power
  2. Ultear
  3. Azuma Normally
  4. Rustyrose
  5. Zancrow
  6. Zoldeo
  7. Kain
  8. Meredy
Azuma is way stronger than Ultear when he has access to the magic power of Tenrou Island

2. Ultear
  3. Azuma Normally
  4. Rustyrose
  5. Zancrow
  6. Zoldeo
  7. Kain
  8. Meredy
Azuma is way stronger than Ultear when he has access to the magic power of Tenrou Island
On the azuna point, i did not consider it because he needed to take power from an outside source ( which i find cheap)

2. Ultear
  3. Azuma Normally
  4. Rustyrose
  5. Zancrow
  6. Zoldeo
  7. Kain
  8. Meredy
The next one should oracion seis from the nirvana arc here is mine
1 zero
2 Midnight
3 cobra
4 brain
5 raccer
6 hoteye
7 angel

Didn't this got immediately proven wrong due hoteye claiming that all are of equal power ?, like statements are good but sometimes the literal narrative is about them being wrong and that seens to be the case
Yeah, cause he was wrong about Midnight, but the narrative suggests they're all equal, Racer was beating Gray, Angel could easily copy Gray's Magic Power, Cobra was overpowering Base Natsu, and Brain was portrayed above Gray.

The idea that they are all slightly above Base Natsu and Gray is consistent between all of them

Yeah, cause he was wrong about Midnight, but the narrative suggests they're all equal, Racer was beating Gray, Angel could easily copy Gray's Magic Power, Cobra was overpowering Base Natsu, and Brain was portrayed above Gray.

The idea that they are all slightly above Base Natsu and Gray is consistent between all of them
That is actually a great point, but i based my list more on who can beat who than in power anyway

Back