• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Man now i just wish we got to see more from aldoron. We are gonna see more from suzaku but the weakend dg's need some more feats. They both have their one fight and that is it.

There are no reason to put dragon gods above Acnologia even before he consume Time Rift. They only see his power like 400 years ago so they maybe equal or surpass 400 years ago Acnologia. And it should be noted that Acnologia grows in power all time. Even Erza admitted that Acnologia from Heavenly Wolf island arc is not same as in Arvarez arc in terms of magic power.
Same as there are no reasons to put their human forms above Dragon Cry. In fact FH form Zeref maybe even above all Dragon Gods but still below even Acnologia w/o TR.

No reason to assume they didn't know of Acno's growing power and current power considering they were clearly keeping tabs on the dude since they knew he was beaten. Beaten by Natsu no less

The statements and narrative is clear

There are no reason to put dragon gods above Acnologia even before he consume Time Rift. They only see his power like 400 years ago so they maybe equal or surpass 400 years ago Acnologia. And it should be noted that Acnologia grows in power all time. Even Erza admitted that Acnologia from Heavenly Wolf island arc is not same as in Arvarez arc in terms of magic power.
Same as there are no reasons to put their human forms above Dragon Cry. In fact FH form Zeref maybe even above all Dragon Gods but still below even Acnologia w/o TR.
Hiro has explicitly said on many occasions that the hardest part of his writing is "The next villain always has to be stronger"

It has been consistently stated that the Five Dragon Gods at the very least equal to Pre-SBT Acnologia, and likely even stronger, Elefseria and them would obviously be keeping watch of Acnologia and knowing how strong he has gotten

Fairy Heart Zeref being above them also makes zero sense, as that would mean that Natsu has already surpassed the Dragon Gods with his own power, which narratively and logically makes no sense, the whole point of Ignia is that he wants Natsu to get stronger than he already is so that they can have an even 1 on 1, meaning if he was already stronger than Ignia, there would be no point in him getting stronger at all, he would just use his full power and slap him

So no, the Dragon Gods are likely not only stronger than Pre-SBT Acnologia, but they are likely far stronger than Fairy Heart Zeref

The whole thing about Selene holding back against Suzaku

Here's how I see it

A. First off....Selene didn't even say that, that was just Suzaku making his assumption

B. Even taking into account Selene holding back.......it would make more sense she was holding back in the sense she didn't go Dragon Form during their battle. During the fight it was made pretty clear Human Form Selene was going all out, she said she was gonna get serious and we saw a huge leap in power and once she learned Suzaku ate her kid she went full on Bloodlusted. So I think it's still safe to say Suzaku scales to human form Selene

Plus it consistent with Selene stating this chapter she acknowledged Suzaku strength as well as how she kept complimenting his strength during their fight indicating even though she held back by not going dragon mode she still acknowledges Suzaku really gave her a good thrashing

So it likely

Dragon Form Selene>>>>Base Suzaku Kurunugi Style/Abyss>>>>Full Power/Bloodlusted Human Selene>>>>Semi Serious Human Selene>>>>Base Suzaku>>>>Casual Human Form Selene
I CALLED IT 😂

People was telling me I was wrong and wanking Suzaku with my scaling and Human Selene was faking it but NOPE I CALLED IT LMFAO

03.png

I CALLED IT 😂

People was telling me I was wrong and wanking Suzaku with my scaling and Human Selene was faking it but NOPE I CALLED IT LMFAO
Well yeah, you ended up being right, but that was only after this chapter, before this chapter, I would have still disagreed with you

But yeah, you ended up being correct in the end

Judging by recent events on Selene's manipulative personality, I wouldn't take her word seriously. I mean, she is quite unpredictable and has shown to lie as well. So, at this stage, I can't tell if she is bluffing or not. Who knows, she saying that she wants a human world could be a plan for another plan.

Human Selene < Suzaku<<Georg<<<<Dragon Selene.

kinda a huge jump in power from human to dragon. Wouldnt even think it was that much of a boost.
really makes you wonder what the multiplier is 🤔

@DemonGodMitchAubin would this new chapter debunk the upgrades you made to the Dragon Gods profiles for their human forms then?

About them not being too much weaker than their dragon forms?

Like I remember Jdogg saying Mira could Marco Aldoron or how Emperor said Base Irene stronger than Alta Face cause she amped Team Natsu to beating them

or how Base Irene>>>>>>>>>FH Zeref and ridiculous BS 😂

really makes you wonder what the multiplier is 🤔

@DemonGodMitchAubin would this new chapter debunk the upgrades you made to the Dragon Gods profiles for their human forms then?

About them not being too much weaker than their dragon forms?
Yep, in fact I already removed that

They'd still be High 6-A off of scaling to Weakened Aldoron, who still wouldn't fall out of High 6-A as he downscales from upscaling far higher than "245.28 Petatons"

So it's like, he has a chain of both upscaling and downscaling from "245.28 Petatons"

So they're all High 6-A, just with a clear scale of a hierarchy between them

Mainly cause he's badass

He looks cool

I like his whole way of speech ( the whole old timey samurai thing he got going )

Man 1 v 1 a Dragon God ( sure she was holding back but still )

I like his quirk of finding even the smallest things absolutely funny ngl lmao, man has a bad sense of humor

He has potential

He'd fit perfectly in Wano (well, with a little power nerf) as either a good guy or bad guy (and he'd probably be admiral/Yonko level).

Speaking of, am I the only one who thinks that Team Natsu would mistake Kaido for a Dragon God of sorts? I mean, he's a human who can morph into a dragon, and his hybrid form is a lot like Natsu's Dragonization.

Great, now I'm imagining Natsu coming in after Luffy's second loss to Kaido to try and take Kaido down.

Suzaku is not in my top 10 but out of all the new characters introduced in 100yq suzsku is my favorite.

I loved his interaction with team natsu even if it was short. And his way of speaking is Intresting.

And he is a badass too. As AnimeFreak2 said i also hope we learn his backstory. And maybe in it we see george use his ds magic

Suzaku is not in my top 10 but out of all the new characters introduced in 100yq suzsku is my favorite.

I loved his interaction with team natsu even if it was short. And his way of speaking is Intresting.

And he is a badass too. As AnimeFreak2 said i also hope we learn his backstory. And maybe in it we see george use his ds magic
YES, Georg's DS magic sounds so cool!

He'd fit perfectly in Wano (well, with a little power nerf) as either a good guy or bad guy (and he'd probably be admiral/Yonko level).

Speaking of, am I the only one who thinks that Team Natsu would mistake Kaido for a Dragon God of sorts? I mean, he's a human who can morph into a dragon, and his hybrid form is a lot like Natsu's Dragonization.

Great, now I'm imagining Natsu coming in after Luffy's second loss to Kaido to try and take Kaido down.
Yeah suzaku would fit in wano. He would definitely be admiral level with a nerf.

Kaido has no magic so i would think they would question why he can turn into a dragon without magic.

I wonder....since Suzaku was the 1st Black Knight introduced.......

Does that mean he likely the weakest of the 4 Knights?

Like being used as a baseline for the 4 Knights like how Brandish ( objectively the weakest Spriggan ) was used as a baseline for the Spriggan 12
0443-026.png

I just realized Dragon Force Natsu is probably way stronger than we thought, he beat and destroyed Aldoron, despite Aldoron being nigh immune to fire. It makes Natsu's feats Aldoron far more impressive, since he is basically beating Aldoron while his attacks are doing only a fraction of the damage they should be doing

In Pokemon, that's like beating a Grass Dragon Type with a Water Type Move

I just realized Dragon Force Natsu is probably way stronger than we thought, he beat and destroyed Aldoron, despite Aldoron being nigh immune to fire. It makes Natsu's feats Aldoron far more impressive, since he is basically beating Aldoron while his attacks are doing only a fraction of the damage they should be doing

In Pokemon, that's like beating a Grass Dragon Type with a Water Type Move
Pretty sure wood is weak against fire.

so it’s safe to say that the dragon gods have their weaknesses covered.
Yep, Merc is immune to Ice and Fire, Aldoron is immune to Water and Fire

Stuff like that, you'd think Wood would be weak to Fire, but Aldoron is immune to it, so GG

Back