• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Dress Lucy slight multiplier upgrade

So after someone proposed a buff in a recent thread based on the person "adding the power" of 2 other individuals, I would like to propose a similar upgrade of sorts for Star Dress Mix Lucy.

Loke says that her Star Dress Mix has the power of both himself and Virgo in it.

Assuming that we also add Star Dress Lucy's power to the power of the Dress Mix (since she was using a Star Dress before she transformed and she reverted back to that Star Dress after blasting the Strauss siblings), then the Star Dress Mix is 15.9 gigatons.

If we don't take Lucy's own power into account, then the SDM is at least a 2x multiplier and is still 10.6 gigatons.

I personally lean more towards also adding Lucy's power to the Star Dress Mix, but it's up to you guys.

Who scales to this? Mirajane and Elfman tanked SDM Lucy's blast with only minor wounds, so they probably scale to it via AP=Durability.

Thoughts?

I agree with star dress mix being lucy+leo+virgo
I think that would make lucy refular star dress 10,6 gigatons, right?

I agree with star dress mix being lucy+leo+virgo
I think that would make lucy regular star dress 10,6 gigatons, right?
I'm not sure about that, because that would mess up scaling somewhat, and Lucy's profile refers to her Spirits and Star Dresses when it comes to her power, not her base.

On the other hand, considering that the summoning rules of FT warrant that the summoner=summons in power and considering how others like Youko stack their summon's power on top of their base, it could be possible.

We should wait for others before deciding on this.

In that same page lucy says as i thought I can't use the exact same power as those two. So I disagree with this

I disagree, Star Dress is already Lucy+Her Spirits Power, Star Dress Mix would just be Lucy+2 Spirits Powers, so it wouldn’t even be a 2x her Star Dress based on that logic alone, Lucy’s Tiers are not based on her regular powers, her Base is referring to her Star Dress, let’s say Lucy on her own is a 1, then her Spirits are also 1, that would mean Star Dress Mix is 3x Lucy with no Star Dresses, but we don’t rate Lucy without Star Dresses because she has no feats without Star Dresses

So I disagree with the OP

I disagree, Star Dress is already Lucy+Her Spirits Power, Star Dress Mix would just be Lucy+2 Spirits Powers, so it wouldn’t even be a 2x her Star Dress based on that logic alone, Lucy’s Tiers are not based on her regular powers, her Base is referring to her Star Dress, let’s say Lucy on her own is a 1, then her Spirits are also 1, that would mean Star Dress Mix is 3x Lucy with no Star Dresses, but we don’t rate Lucy without Star Dresses because she has no feats without Star Dresses

So I disagree with the OP
Ok then, but would her Star Dress Mix then be 2x a normal spirit's power?

Ok then, but would her Star Dress Mix then be 2x a normal spirit's power?
Well Star Dress Mix Lucy is already scaling above 2x her Star Dress due to scaling in general, but I don’t agree with the multiplier since her Spirits Power is determined by her own power to begin with, it’s not like how Erza was using power from other individuals

Well Star Dress Mix Lucy is already scaling above 2x her Star Dress due to scaling in general, but I don’t agree with the multiplier since her Spirits Power is determined by her own power to begin with, it’s not like how Erza was using power from other individuals
Alright, then.

Back