• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal for upscaling a few minor Spriggans

So it's agreed that the base forms of all but the top 3 Spriggans (and God Serena) scale to Brandish, who is 2.65 gigatons due to scaling FAR above Ikusa-Tsunagi (kind of a lowball upscale IMO considering how the story portrays the power gap between them, but the lowball is very understandable as to avoid overestimating her power).

Now, what bothers me is that there are multiple characters who have transformation that are labelled as "far above" 2.65 gigatons who are still High 7-A+, even though the gap between 2.65 and 4.3 is only a bit over 1.6 times, despite all of the transformations making them "far stronger" than their base.

The Spriggans in question are:

-3rd Seal Bloodman (who is far stronger than his Brandish-level base form, and is labelled as such on his profile. Not to mention, he stomped Base Gajeel, who is >= Base Bloodman)
-Kamui Armor Invel (I personally disagree with Kamui being any sort of power boost, but his profile says that it is far stronger than his base so that's what I'm going with)

I don't include Enhanced Neinhart because not only would that make scaling weird (considering base Natsu beat him easily), but his base form seems to actually be weaker than Brandish, and there is nothing in the story stating he is "far above" Brandish, just that he is above her to the point where she can't use her magic on him.

So, what I propose is that 3rd Seal Bloodman and Kamui Armor Invel get upscaled to Baseline 6-C (4.3 gigatons) for being "far above" their High 7-A+ base forms.

Who scales? No one else, actually. Evolved DS Mark Gray is already at 10.6 gigatons for stomping Kamui Invel, while DF Gajeel is 10.6 gigatons and stomped 3rd Seal Bloodman, so honestly nothing changes.

Not to mention that the only reason they are High 7-A+ to begin with is that they're already upscaling

We're not upscaling to Baseline 6-C from an already upscaled Baseline High 7-A+

Honestly, I would've proposed for Wraith to be a baseline 6-C for being above Enhanced Neinhart, but then I realized that Wraith =< Crippled Makarov < X792 Makarov < 4 Top Saints << God Serena, so that would've just been a scaling mess.

Honestly, I would've proposed for Wraith to be a baseline 6-C for being above Enhanced Neinhart, but then I realized that Wraith =< Crippled Makarov < X792 Makarov < 4 Top Saints << God Serena, so that would've just been a scaling mess.
Yep, pretty much

Wraith is somewhat comparable to Enhanced Neinhart, but still weaker than him, Brandish, and Makarov

Base Wraith<Makarov<Brandish<Enhanced Neinhart

Last edited:
Yep, pretty much

Wraith is somewhat comparable to Enhanced Neinhart, but still weaker than him, Brandish, and Makarov

Base Wraith<Makarov<Brandish<Enhanced Neinhart
Yeah, what makes him so deadly is soul hax.

Just curious, do you recall any times in 100 YQ where Lucy, Gray, or Wendy get one-shot?

Because Kyria casually one-shot both Star Dress Lucy and Base Wendy, so anyone who one-shot a 4-to-5.3 gigaton level character should be comparable to Kyria, the same way anyone who one-shot a Spriggan is comparable to Dragon Force Gajeel, FDKM Natsu, and X792 Strongest Armor Erza.

-Madmole and Skullion each one-shot one of Lucy's Spirits, but they're already comparable to Kyria.

-Star Dress Mix one-shot Lisanna who is equal to normal Star Dress, but she already scales to that level.

Also, we should look at the possibility of scaling those who one-shot 10.6 gigaton level people.

Star Dress Mix one-shotting a golem of Metro (10.6 gigatons): I don't know, since it doesn't match with her other Star Dress Mix being much weaker

FDKM Natsu, who is 42.4 gigatons via 4x multiplier, one-shot Wraith-Makarov, who is 10.6 gigatons.

X793 Base Laxus (42.4 gigatons) one-shot X793 Lightning Armor Erza (who is 10.6 gigatons), despite her lightning resistance.

Coincidentally, X792 RLDM Laxus one-shot Assault Mode Wahl, who was also 10,6 gigatons and also had lightning resistance.

Soooo, does X793 Base Laxus = X792 RLDM Laxus?

If so, Red Lightning Dragon Mode is arguably a 4x multiplier for Laxus the same way FDKM is for Natsu.

If so, my boi Laxus gonna get a big buff!

Yeah, what makes him so deadly is soul hax.

Just curious, do you recall any times in 100 YQ where Lucy, Gray, or Wendy get one-shot?

Because Kyria casually one-shot both Star Dress Lucy and Base Wendy, so anyone who one-shot a 4-to-5.3 gigaton level character should be comparable to Kyria, the same way anyone who one-shot a Spriggan is comparable to Dragon Force Gajeel, FDKM Natsu, and X792 Strongest Armor Erza.

-Madmole and Skullion each one-shot one of Lucy's Spirits, but they're already comparable to Kyria.

-Star Dress Mix one-shot Lisanna who is equal to normal Star Dress, but she already scales to that level.

Also, we should look at the possibility of scaling those who one-shot 10.6 gigaton level people.

Star Dress Mix one-shotting a golem of Metro (10.6 gigatons): I don't know, since it doesn't match with her other Star Dress Mix being much weaker

FDKM Natsu, who is 42.4 gigatons via 4x multiplier, one-shot Wraith-Makarov, who is 10.6 gigatons.

X793 Base Laxus (42.4 gigatons) one-shot X793 Lightning Armor Erza (who is 10.6 gigatons), despite her lightning resistance.

Coincidentally, X792 RLDM Laxus one-shot Assault Mode Wahl, who was also 10,6 gigatons and also had lightning resistance.

Soooo, does X793 Base Laxus = X792 RLDM Laxus?

If so, Red Lightning Dragon Mode is arguably a 4x multiplier for Laxus the same way FDKM is for Natsu.

If so, my boi Laxus gonna get a big buff!
That's not how Multipliers work

That's not how Multipliers work
Isn't that similar to what we've done involving scaling based on Dragon Force Gajeel stomping Bloodman being a scaling point for why FDKM Natsu is a 4x multiplier? And why Strongest Armor Erza and Alegria Mirajane scale to FDKM via being equal to or above DF Gajeel?

Besides, the situation for X793 Base Laxus and X792 RLDM Laxus is almost exactly the same:

-10.6 gigaton opponent (Assault Mode Wahl >= Base Laxus, who is 10.6 gigatons; Lightning Armor Erza >= Base Erza = Base Natsu, who is 10.6 gigatons)

-Lightning Resistance for opponent (Lightning Armor gives Erza this and Wahl had a large amount of lightning resistance)

-Gets freaking one-shot with a single punch/kick from Laxus.

Thus, X793 Base Laxus should be comparable to X792 Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus.

Isn't that similar to what we've done involving scaling based on Dragon Force Gajeel stomping Bloodman being a scaling point for why FDKM Natsu is a 4x multiplier? And why Strongest Armor Erza and Alegria Mirajane scale to FDKM via being equal to or above DF Gajeel?

Besides, the situation for X793 Base Laxus and X792 RLDM Laxus is almost exactly the same:

-10.6 gigaton opponent (Assault Mode Wahl >= Base Laxus, who is 10.6 gigatons; Lightning Armor Erza >= Base Erza = Base Natsu, who is 10.6 gigatons)

-Lightning Resistance for opponent (Lightning Armor gives Erza this and Wahl had a large amount of lightning resistance)

-Gets freaking one-shot with a single punch/kick from Laxus.

Thus, X793 Base Laxus should be comparable to X792 Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus.
This doesn't change any AP Values tho, RLDM is unquantifiably above his Base in X792

This doesn't change any AP Values tho, RLDM is unquantifiably above his Base in X792
I mean, considering that one-shotting a 2.65 gigaton character in X792 is grounds for that character scaling to 10.6 gigatons via being >= DF Gajeel (Alegria Mirajane, FDKM Natsu and E.N.D, Base Laxus, Strongest Armors Erza, and Jellal), it should make sense that one-shotting a 10.6 gigaton character puts you on par with other people who have also one-shot people on that power level.

Example: Base Laxus's writeup for X792 says he is comparable to Strongest Armor Erza and FDKM Natsu, because like them, he one-shot a Brandish tier Spriggan.

So, one-shotting a 10.6 gigaton Erza in X793 should make X793 Base Laxus comparable to X792 Red Lightning Laxus, who did the same thing to a character with equal power to X793 Erza under similar circumstances (such as the target having lightning resistance).

Back