• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy Heartfilia minor addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy should have Book of E.N.D. as Standard equipment as she had the book during the natsu vs zeref battle. And can write the words that were disappearing in the book of E.N.D.

She should also have light pen as standard equipment since she used it to right in the Book of E.N.D.

And lastly she should have healing via(Book of E.N.D.) since she was able to heal natsu wound from where zeref pierced him.

Disagree with it being her standard equipment if it's unknown weather she still even has it or not. We typically don't give characters standard equipment if they've only ever used it once.

Disagree with it being her standard equipment if it's unknown weather she still even has it or not. We typically don't give characters standard equipment if they've only ever used it once.
Really. I thought it would be fine. What about the light pen

I also disagree with Standard Equipment for the Book of End since Lucy only used it once it and it doesn't seem like she had it.
Lucy looks to have to use the Light Pen only once and it doesn't seem like she has it on her for an extended period of time so I don't think it will be a Standard Equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back