• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Still want to See Selene do something Star related

She supposed to be the Dragon of the Stars too, not just the Moon

Like TK a couple Stars thus giving us 4-B FT

Quick question do you guys think we will se suzaku use Dragon Force.

I would love to see him use dragon force and have a 1v1 against DF Natsu or against dragon form viernes.

I think it would also be cool if all the black dragon slayer knights went DF too.

Quick question do you guys think we will se suzaku use Dragon Force.

I would love to see him use dragon force and have a 1v1 against DF Natsu or against dragon form viernes.

I think it would also be cool if all the black dragon slayer knights went DF too.
Maybe Suzaku's Dragon Force is connected to his 2nd sword?

Like he can't use his Dragon Force unless he unsheathes that blade? Hence why he didn't use it against Selene because we know Dragon Force is restricted in the Diablos Guild unless u want to end up like Nebaru

Maybe Suzaku's Dragon Force is connected to his 2nd sword?

Like he can't use his Dragon Force unless he unsheathes that blade? Hence why he didn't use it against Selene because we know Dragon Force is restricted in the Diablos Guild unless u want to end up like Nebaru
Thats a cool theory. I would love if this is true. It would add more hype to the amount of hype he has already

Etherion was slightly upgraded as it turns out that the previously used map of Ishgar was scrunched up a bit

Etherion is "20.1 Petatons" now

Which makes Dragon Cry "At least 482.4 Petatons"

And Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu "At least 1.93 Exatons"

Now you need to argue Aldoron was weakened a decent deal below 1% to say he wasn't High 6-A

Etherion was slightly upgraded as it turns out that the previously used map of Ishgar was scrunched up a bit

Now you need to argue Aldoron was weakened a decent deal below 1% to say he wasn't High 6-A
Ngl this kind of fits with FDKM Natsu being 1/100,000,000 as strong as Aldoron.

So how do you even prove he was less than 1%. Its hard to prove if he was less than 50% already.

Suzaku is one of the best characters, my favorite of this sequel, Selene being my favorite villain so far.
Yeah, easily thy were the best part of Elentir, if only Alta Face had a good fight, then the Elentir Arc could have been one of the best

1. Would u say Natsu new Dragon Force ( that he one shotted God Seed Aldoron with ) is on the level of a prime dragon god now?

2. Suzaku vs New Dragon Force Natsu?

1. Would u say Natsu new Dragon Force ( that he one shotted God Seed Aldoron with ) is on the level of a prime dragon god now?

2. Suzaku vs New Dragon Force Natsu?
1. Definitely not, I definitely think he's a decent percentage of the Dragon Gods, being able to defeat a Weakened Dragon God, when they were nigh immune to everything he did, he flat out destroyed all of Aldoron, I know Aldoron was weakened, but the fact he was able to destroy him completely when he was so resistant to fire, means he's gotta be close to the Full Powered Dragon Gods, remember that Aldoron was also hyping his power up and questioning whether or not he would burn the world, you don't say that about someone who isn't a decent percentage of your power, then you also got Aldoron directly comparing his magic power to Igneel, who if you remember correctly, dropped Acnologia on his ass and made him bleed, Dragon Force Natsu just has to be within the realm of the Full Power Dragon Gods for any of this to make sense

2. Suzaku, as much as I want to believe Natsu would win, Suzaku just flat out does, now you can argue that Dragon Force Natsu has higher AP and Durability, but Suzaku is just way too fast for him, he casually blitzed Base Natsu with a standard sword slash, and then have Suzaku use an Abyss Art and Natsu's done, via Feats, Suzaku would win, but I can see it being a very close fight

Hiro has explicitly said on many occasions that the hardest part of his writing is "The next villain always has to be stronger"

It has been consistently stated that the Five Dragon Gods at the very least equal to Pre-SBT Acnologia, and likely even stronger, Elefseria and them would obviously be keeping watch of Acnologia and knowing how strong he has gotten

Fairy Heart Zeref being above them also makes zero sense, as that would mean that Natsu has already surpassed the Dragon Gods with his own power, which narratively and logically makes no sense, the whole point of Ignia is that he wants Natsu to get stronger than he already is so that they can have an even 1 on 1, meaning if he was already stronger than Ignia, there would be no point in him getting stronger at all, he would just use his full power and slap him

So no, the Dragon Gods are likely not only stronger than Pre-SBT Acnologia, but they are likely far stronger than Fairy Heart Zeref
Looks like there are no way to save VSB Fairy Tail fron inaccurrate scallings, well I try at least.

Human Selene <= Suzaku < Georg < Dragon Gods < FH Zeref ~ Igneel < Acnologia <<< Acnologia soul and body with TR.

I don't see any logic in your thrid paragraph as Natsu beat Zeref on pure Plot Armor stuff so it doesn't count as his full power. And Natsu also never try to fight Ignia with any form aside from his shitty base which is most likely still just a bit above Jura.

Looks like there are no way to save VSB Fairy Tail fron inaccurrate scallings, well I try at least.

Human Selene <= Suzaku < Georg < Dragon Gods < FH Zeref ~ Igneel < Acnologia <<< Acnologia soul and body with TR.

I don't see any logic in your thrid paragraph as Natsu beat Zeref on pure Plot Armor stuff so it doesn't count as his full power. And Natsu also never try to fight Ignia with any form aside from his shitty base which is most likely still just a bit above Jura.
"There's no way to save VSB Fairy Tail from inaccurate scalings"
proceeds to make inaccurate scalings

Make it make sense

Ha no, the scaling isn't inaccurate now that we got confirmation about how the Dragon Gods scale
Human Selene < Suzaku < Georg <<< Dragon Gods >= Dragon form Acno >= FH Zeref < savage dragon form Natsu <<< SBT Human Acno <<< SBT Dragon Acno
I don't see any logic in your thrid paragraph as Natsu beat Zeref on pure Plot Armor stuff so it doesn't count as his full power.
It does, it's a legitimate form which he used the form twice in the final arc.
And Natsu also never try to fight Ignia with any form aside from his shitty base which is most likely still just a bit above Jura.
Natsu is like 4x Jura in Base without any amps, wdym?

54gtydM.jpg

EDIT: Last image had too much connection with suicide, so I apologize for that, I was just memeing with a Natsu image and didn't actually consider the fact that the comment was technically about that

Last edited:
Don't even get me started with the "Natsu beat FH Zeref with plot armor" like bruh how are you gonna say so much nonsense in one post and claim "I'm fixing the scaling"

Don't even get me started with the "Natsu beat FH Zeref with plot armor" like bruh how are you gonna say so much nonsense in one post and claim "I'm fixing the scaling"
Acting like every story imaginable where the MC wins a tough fight with a new Powerup isn't also Plot Armor

Suzaku is one of the best characters, my favorite of this sequel, Selene being my favorite villain so far.
I feel the same way as you fam. Suzaku ever since he was introduced had me hyped and wanting to see more. And selene has been really cool and gave me my 3rd favorite fight in 100yq

Stronger than half power merc and weakened aldoron. Not full power dragon gods
Potentially weaker than them

We have no idea how Fairy Heart Zeref compares to the Dragon Gods at all, considering he's likely below Pre-SBT Acnologia who himself is weaker than the Dragon Gods, it's possible he is below 1/2 of their power

You think natsu is barely above jura in base. How strong do you think jura is fam

Potentially stronger than them

We have no idea how Fairy Heart Zeref compares to the Dragon Gods at all, considering he's likely below Pre-SBT Acnologia who himself is weaker than the Dragon Gods, it's possible he is below 1/2 of their power
Oh I was just saying on the scaling chain he was placed above the weakend dragon gods.

Also how is Natsu beating Zeref PIS?? That context is there and we're literally given a detailed explanation why Natsu was able to beat him, which is something that's been an in verse ability since chapter 1 of the manga, that being emotional amps.
Besides that, his flames were literally stated to be burning his time magic. Only explanation we need see that it is a legit win.

It's literally said from Chapter 19 that Natsu's emotions directly translate into Magic Power, so of course when...

1. Natsu literally almost dies to a stab wound right through the heart

2. He finds out Makarov was killed

3. And then learns Zeref is going to destroy the entire world and erase everything he knows

It makes complete sense he gets an amp of emotions greater than any time before that moment, he literally just found out that not only is his master dead, but he also learns that Zeref will retroactively erase every single one of his friends from existence

Last edited:
Hey I have a question about limit break team natsu speed rating.

Team natsu was boosted to beyond their limits when they were fighting alta face. That means natsu should have been above his df mode since that would be natsu at his peak naturally. And df natsu has a ftl speed rating and in their final attack to alta face all of team natsu was shown moving at the same speed as natsu. So shouldn't all of team natsu have the ftl speed rating

This my ranking of the Dragon Slayers so far in the series

unknown.png

Although Idk even know who the guy in the fodder tier next to Elesferia is tbh

Other than that do you agree with this list?

Back