• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Obligatory boss fight edition (aka thread 2)

"I already planned on fighting, we can talk as much as you want later. Right now I have a weapon to test out." She giggled. She now focused on Colzin. "I suppose that you're the one that gave us these powers? Why would you do that?"

Suddenly, That Guy gained all new powers, simultaneously growing his abilities as a weeb and an epic gamer, along with Blocking

"I see... You wish to challenge me by purposefully giving me powers as opposed to watching me scurry them away myself... Very well. I will make you regret playing my games!"

Both of That Guy's Katanas start glowing blue, as he rushes forth at the blinding speed inherent to a sword skill

Irre wakes up and has no idea what happened and where it is. What is this world? How long has it been?
IrreAntiHero
Then suddenly it receives a flood of information.

"Seems I have someone to take out." Irre says before moving to the temple.

It arrives at the temple very quickly, because of space being weird.

Irre surrounds itself with silence and teleports behind Socrates, slashing at his head.

Dismissing my METEOR, I fly into the city, searching for criminal operations of any kind to take over. With my new found genius and charisma, completing such a task is childs play, immediately getting to work on bringing every criminal branch in the country under my control and setting up/taking over any information networks to locate others like me.

Looking down at the new phone I picked up along the way, I see new of Australia apparently having been destroyed by a giant chunk of ice and rock, otherwise known as a third of Antarctica.

Gee, I wonder if any are there? No point in going to meet them now, at least one there is clearly hostile. It would be best to build up my resources and assimilate more technology and matter.

[I know little of how crime syndicates work so just imagine Donte is being an absolute pro at whatever. I will also probably conk out soon enough. All nighters for multiple nights aren't the best choice. If anyone attacks, Donte or NYC, he responds with thousands of homing, soul destroying bullets.]

As Björn wanders through a forest he notices his tattoos begin to glow and feels his body begin to warp and change as he gains more power, he begins to laugh like a madman as he readies to test out his new powers.

As power beggins to flow through me, i feel a flick in my mind. I teleport a few meters away, noticing someone atempted to slash at my head.

"Oh? Shouldn't we take care of Colzin first before we setle our differences?"

My eyes glow purple.

"Well, either way, i don't mind!"

I look at Colzin's and this girl's sword, analysing them.

"I am the bone of my sword..." my Magical Circuits burn and sparkle, projecting both weapons into my hands, alongside the skill they use with it. I then grow 2 more arms, one which holds Proto Excalibur and one holding a pistol enhanced with magic.

"Good, and as for you," I say, addressing the man sitting on the throne.

"If you want a fight you will have it, but not just any fight ... but a ... Mortal Kombat !!"I exclaim, and then lift myself up in mid-air thanks to Telekinesis and lift huge pieces of the temple and throw them at him, then launch a flurry of Chi's flames along with the electric shocks from my hands and the Flame Strike spell, creating a descending column of fire,causing damage of fire and divine energy.

Colzin's sword is found to be unanalyzable, and his skill unable to be replicated

Various arms, many nearly 5 meters long and carrying larher versions of his sword, sprout from his back to stop the katana slashes and completely shred the rubble as he side-steps the barrage of attacks

One final, smaller spark heads over to Bjorn after the rest

[You now resist Power Mimicry]

As I complete the motions of Starburst stream I see that my job is far from done. So, to follow up, I use Bear knock, spinning around 4 times within a moment to clear everything around me, then, skill connect into Sonic Leap, charging forward with Katanas in hand to strike them directly

"Good! Go for close combat!" I exclaim, then turn my whole body into magma, while my hands are sprinkled with golden Chi and electric shocks.

I use the sparkport to teleport behind him and hit him in the knees and back with my hands.

"Close range sound...unnecessary." Destiny shrugged as she aimed her revolver at the main and fired two paper bullets, though they'd have the same effectiveness and potency as the bullets the gun was used firing.

Eden smiles as he feels his eyes change and new power burst forth from inside him.

"I suppose I should thank you. I hope you enjoy my present." he says to the man who gave them their new powers, as he pulled a meteor from the sky directly above the man.

[If this meteor stays 7-A+ someone better take care of it]

Björn begins to see how his new powers work, he bends the space around him and instantly appears 30 meters in front of where he was originally.

He then uses his sight to see what else was happening and notices other powered individuals around the planet and smiles.

He notices a large concentration of power individuals in Australia and decides to go and see whats happening instantly arriving via Spatial Folding.

After arriving he sees several others attacking someone and decides to as well to see what hes made of, he slashs at the man(Colzin) with his blade ignoring the distance between the man(Colzin) and the blade.

With the free arm from being unable to analyse Colzin, i create a bow and another arm, which starts rapid firing arrows at him, alongside tentacles being send towards him. A dozen Dark Beasts rise from the ground and start attacking him with energy attacks while boosting my power.

[Does everyone have a method of surviving the 7-A+ meteor that is going to crash down soon]

[I could handle it or possibly heal people with the king of hell it no one can survive it I just wanna check first]

Irre simply activates Ominous Nebula and Mind Accelerate and becomes far far faster. [It hit the speed amp cap]

Dark flames surround Irre's sword and it rushes towards Socrates.

As That Guy is using supermarket katanas, they instantly shatter on contact, although the technique lops one of Colzin's arms off

As he had already turned around in anticipation of the attack, Colzin is only somewhat hit by the magma man, although it burns him a bit. Many of his swords suddenly extend outward drastically as many more are created, blocking all but one of the small girl's bullets and other ranged attacks

Bjorn's attack suprises Colzin quite a bit, and splits him in half, but he doesn't stop grinning whule his body pulls itself back together, although it finds itself umable to

"Four: Colzin need not raise his sword even once to unleash any number of slashes."

The meteor is instantly annihilated, cut into pieces too small for even Bjorn to percieve

"Five: Colzin may force his body to stay together regardless of damage received."

His bottom half rapidly moves back up, sloppily reattsching itself to the top half

Blades of wind are rapidly thrown at everyone. Colzin feels as though something had changed, a strength became a weakness....

[The Gideon Bullet worked btw]

Faruel1998 said:
WHYNAUT said:
Irre simply activates Ominous Nebula and Mind Accelerate and becomes far far faster. [It hit the speed amp cap]

Dark flames surround Irre's sword and it rushes towards Socrates.
ƒÿº
[Because Socrates murdered millions of people by ramming a third of Antarctica into Australia.]

I create a psychic barrier with telekinesis to protect myself.

"Great, now how do I kill him?" I think.

"Well ... I won't give him the chance to hang up himself," I say, then I use my telekinesis to tear off Colzin's limbs and hold them so he can't hang them.

As that guy gets slashed, red particles cover the field and he's sent backwards.

"Normally, I'd complain that you don't have a skill to destroy weapons and you shouldn't have been able to do that, but...."

That Guy opens up his inventory, then, from his back, pulls two more, actual, beefy enchanted Katanas

"YOU HAVE JUST FALLEN RIGHT WITHIN MY TRAP!"

That Guy begins slashing again, using more conventional sword skills like Vertical or Horizontal to attack this guy, figuring he has to hit them alot to properly figure out how to deal with them. That Guy used to play fighter in his DND days.

Bjorn grins wildly seeing the man reapair himself "Now this will be FUN!"

He says as he warps past the blades of wind and "throws" several slashes at the man from different angles to see how he'll handle the attacks.

Although i am much slower, precognition boosted me to be able to keep pace with Irre, alongside me copying most of her power. In the middle of combat, i dodge the air slashes and block Irre's blows with Proto and the copied sword, though one of my ears gets hit and is pulverized by the flames, it regens quickly.

I then release a blast of darkness to blow Irre back, while 2 dozen more Dark Beasts come, all buffing my attack potency even more.

"Come on, didn't you hear me? We can fight after dealing with that guy over there. So how about we pause for a bit?"

I charge Colzin and attempt to cut him with Balming (the sword, not the NP), and release large amounts of electricity to stun him.

Irre's facial expression remains the same and it throws a hell flare at Socrates and his beasts. It quickly turns into a dome tens of meters in size that burns everything inside to ashes and burns up all the oxygen in that area.

Irre also applies her Regenerationn negation to stop Socrates from regenerating.

Precog kicks in, i teleport kilometers away, while my Beasts burn down.

"So this is how it will be? Fine them. You have ask for this!"

In my empty hand, a arrow appears, although it looks more like a sword. I take it to my bow and aim at Irre. Mana overloads the arrow.

"I am the bone of my sword... Hrunting!"

A homing projectile, aiming for Irre is shot out of the bow.

"Well, isn't this a mess," Destiny muttered as her hand suddenly began to scatter into hundreds of tiny pieces of paper. They would fly into the air and become a flurry of sharp particles before scattering around the field as a whole, uncaring of who got caught in the way. Whether it hit her temporary allies or not, it seemed she could care less.

She began to fire at the man once more, hitting with pinpoint accuracy and shooting any bullets that looked like they were gonna miss, to hit them back on course.

Back