• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Obligatory boss fight edition (aka thread 2)

Irre uses magnetism manipulation to reduce the arrow to scraps.

Irre makes use of the surroundings.They are its strenght and as such Irre is fully aware of its surroundings and all movements in them and uses this as yet another way to predict the flow of battle.

It then creates an explosion in front of Socrates' face.

"Not really surprising." Eden said dejectedly looking at the spot in they sky where his meteor used to be.

He throws several black keys to pin Colzin's shadow

He then grows 4 more arms using the asura path and uses two to fire off Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā. He uses another two to fire a shot from the black barrel at Colzin. The last two he uses to summon the giant multi headed dog which charges Colzin.

After he slashes Björn sees the girls hand turn into paper and fly towards the boss cutting everything in her path "Interesting... very interesting" he says smiling.

As Hruntrid is destroyed, it creates a massive explosion that covers close to hundred meters.

I create a forcefield around me that blocks the explosion.

Anothee hand comes from my back, carrying a gun. The bullet inside is loaded with my Reality Marble.

"I am the bone of my sword... Unlimited Lost Works!"

Aiming at Colzin, i shoot the bullet.

"Would you two stop it?!" Destiny shouted to both Socrates and Irre as she brought a dinner to her mouth to actively whoosh them. The sound would resounding out through the air and reality itself to try and get them to stop using their unique abilities. "We have bigger things to worry about!"

Having entered stealth mode the moment the energy went into me, I had looked around watching everyone fight.

What interesting...techniques? I don't really know these guys so I'm just going to watch until something that requires intervention happens.

@Jacky

"Well i'm trying too, but this person isn't letting me. Now if you excuse me."

Another sword arrow comes into my hand. I aim towards Colzin, mana forming into the weapon and bending space.

"I am the bone of my sword... Caladbolg!"

A piercing and amazingly fast arrow flashes towards Colzin, piercing space as it goes.

Meanwhile in Makai, Akuma was done expanding Makai's size to the size of a city block. She has added buildings and some citizens, and has also developed some very interesting technology. "Hmmm, I wonder what I've been missing." She opens a small portal and see's whatever the heck is going Australia. "How... interesting."

Irre ignores Destiny and coats its sword in black flames once again ready to behead the unconscious Socrates.

The paper particles, after running through the boss a couple times, return back to their owner as Destiny runs in between Irre and Socrates. She extends a hand and the wall of paper forms in front of her to protect both her and Socrates from the flaming sword. "Stop this already!"

The wall of paper is burned away, but it stops the attack. Irre's facial expression doesn't change.

"You don't know what this man has done, do you? He's the one who destroyed Australia." Irre calmly tell Destiny.

It then walks towards Socrates again.

Noticing what was occuring nearby Eden grabs the unconscious man with bansho tenin to bring him close

"You can worry about him later." He says

"Well, I understand that much, but I think the real problem at hand is this person over here." Destiny points to the guy who showed up with the pyramid as her gun turned back into her hand to replace the one that was destroyed. "You can always kill him later. For now we have bigger fish to fry and I think you know it. Please? Now is not the time for infighting. He's asleep, anyways. You can always kill him later."

Hey, that guy's going to be decapitated. Should I help him? On one hand, he could be a bad guy. On the other hand, that decapitater could be a bad guy. This is worrisome. Well, if worst comes to worst, surely he's not the type of guy that would try killing someone who saved him? I could try reforming him. Yeah, murder shouldn't be the first option. Okay, 'I've made my decision!

I walk over to the dude and around the paper wall but before I rescue him, I hear the person holding the sword say that he was the one who destroyed Australia.

Huh, well that changes things. I mean, only a cold, hardened criminal would do such a heinous act. I wouldn't know what I'd do with myself if more people died because I tried to redeem him. Nope, not my problem.

I back off and go sit on top of a nearby rock to watch the execution.

"Oh you're going to shoot that guy? Can I join in on that?" Koth says, pulling out the Cow Mangler 5000 and charging up a shot aiming and firing at the same target.

"What has that other man done wrong? Nothing that I know of. Now excuse me."

Irre's sword is surrounded in black flames again.

Akuma looks at Koth once more. "Very well, just don't interrupt Rei'zen." Said rabbit is lining up a perfect headshot on Colzin.

"I said stop your actions!" The girl shouted, and suddenly the flames were extinguished from the sword, as if doused by water. "I will not allow anymore bloodshed except for what I deem necessary. It's clear this man doesn't mean any good either. Why else wouldn't he arrive in such a strange way? Just look at this temple around you! You can't tell me it's not strange...and doesn't imply malicious intent."

"Let's finish this thing!" I exclaim, still holding Colzin immobilized with telekinesis and at the same time trying to tear off his limbs.

"Mortal Kombat!!" I scream, then teleport around him several times randomly and then decapitate him with a hand wrapped in golden Chi and electric shocks and finally burn their heads with those same flames with lightning,holding it with telekinesis.

Even after being torn off by Aranil, Colzin's arms continue to slash around, blocking That Guys' attacks. Colzin himself, not exactly having a way to block attacks that are already on top of him the instant they are thrown, is chopped to pieces by Bjorn's slashes, but manages to hold himself together somewhat.

In the confusion, Michael misses his attack before getting kicked in the face and launched several hundred kilometers away

Before Eden can fire off all of their attacks off, they, the dog and the arrows are cut into pieces by distant swords, although they do manage to pin Colzin in place. Socrates and Destiny's bullets, as well as Caladbolg, hit Colzin due to this, reducing him to a red heap held together by something invisible

The space between Irre and Socrates instantly increases infinitely, as everyone is suddenly transported to what seems like a large lake. The water is, oddly, able to be stood upon, and COlzin appears fresh as ever a few dozen meters away.

"You're all good, honestly, i couldn't have picked a better fight if i tried."

"Six: The concept of numbers does not apply to Colzin."

99 clone of Colzin appear in a ring around everyone.

"Seven: Colzin may move and act however fast he pleases."

All of the clones, and the original, instantly sprout an obscene number of extra arms, completely filling the air with a dome of air slashes. It begins to close in, and fast

[These air slashes ignore durability]

[I just want to point out that I already grabed Socrates with bansho tenin and pulled him to me]

"Tsk."

Irre realizes that killing Socrates won't be possible with all these people around and teleports away.

That was worrying all on its own, but thankfully Destiny was able to teleport her clone back to her before all that shit went down (she knew she'd need it in a bit). She noticed that the air slashes were coming and she grabbed her clone with her telekinesis and lifted her into the air. "Alright, I have no more use for you."

Destiny spread her arms out as the thirteen year old duplicate was pulled and cut apart at the seams, only revealing a paper filled inside. The paper would form a protective dome all around her and she forced the paper to stick together with her telekinesis, even if it was cut apart.

[So wait did Colzin just shrug off the immortality and regen negation from the black barrel and regen anyway or was that stopped before it hit him]

Seeing Colzin duplicate himself Eden quickly uses a full power shinra tensei in the hopes that it would protect him and Socrates

Rei'zen fires at one of the Colzin's. From her gun, a beam of of pure atomization shoots out, it also contains a hint of holy power. The shot goes straight for the Colzin's head.

Back