• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Obligatory boss fight edition (aka thread 2)

Akuma creates a pencil and paper and starts rapidly writing things down while looking between her notes and the Lesser Key of Solomon.

"I am what I explained to you before, one who just wants to survive ... at any cost, so I have to ask you ... what do you want to do here? Find other people with powers and then?"

Suddenly, after feeling the inevitable tremors from sending a continent crashing into another continent, That Guy gets w o k e

"... Did.... Did someone just outdo me in collateral damage?"

"MY MUNCHKIN WRATH WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS"

That Guy, refreshed by a combination of Mana seeping into his body and sheer rage, blasts out of the home he squatted in and started flying to the source, grabbing a pair of katanas along the way

[Note: It'll take 53.2467532468 minutes to get there assuming I got myself up to Mach 11 via training and thereby reached the speed amp cap]

"What do I want to do here?" Destiny leaned away from the books she was reading and stared intently at the man. "I want to make the world a better place, In my own way, I'll clean up what scum there is on the earth, and make everything better."

"Okay, I don't like where this is going, sooo...hold on." He tried to leave the place. He'd shoot it out eventually.

The internet explodes with breaking news that Australia just got hit by a chunk of ice 1/3 the size of Antartica and there's are massive tidal waves coming everywhere.

"Ok, Silas I think we should go to Australia"

"One: Colzin can create a massive, labyrinthine temple wherever he pleases."

Suddenly, an utter enormous temple, bareing an odd resemblance to a Mayan one, sprouts from the middle of Australia and extends nearly 5,000 kilometers into the atmosphere

This instantly kills every dark beast even remotely near it

I squeeze my eyes, crossing my arms.

"This ... is a bit pretentious, don't you think?"

"Isn't a mass murder a little too much for a little girl?"

"Okay, just...hey, guys, do ya guys happen t' know where the exit is? I'm boutta do somethin' outside." He asked.

"Mass murder? I think you're jumping to conclusions. I never said anything about mass murder. And to assume that I am referring to humans as scum. Well..." she giggled and leaned a little closer. "I think you have problems of your own."

seeing the albino left, and hearing talk of the news throughout the whole library, Destiny chuckled. "I'll be taking my leave now. Australia seems to be having issues of its own. Goodbye." She snapped her fingers and the papers of all the books I'm the nearby vicinity would be ripped from their pages and brought to a nice stack in front of Destiny. She picked them up and hurried out of the library, already formulating a few ideas.

Yobo Blue said:
[We just want to look inside the damn liberty statue. Is that so much to ask? Is it?]
[what RP do you think you're on]

"Okay, if nobodeh's gonna tell me, I best just shoot ma arm right here." He then grabs a pistol and aims it at his hand.

As a temple of the gods of old rise, killing 80% of my army, i look up at the challenges that are in my way.

"Finally, some good ******* food."

Whatever this is, it is putting a stop to my plans, something which i am not happy with. But on the other hand, i finally feel a... challenge.

I take Proto into my hand and point it in the sky.

"You won't put a stop to a world which is claimed! I shall put a end to your existence for putting yourself between me and my world!"

I start teleporting, many, many times, until i evemtually reach the top of the temple. That should happen in a few minutes.

As in did you think something sane and normal would happe

[Good, I'll follow Big Iron logic and kill them first]

I teleport myself in front of her via the sparkport.

"If you want to make the world a better place, think first of those who need help the most, the hungry, the poor and the sick ... eliminating the scum will not make the world a better place, it will only make it more empty .. .and your hands stained with blood "

Sócrates quickly reaches the top of thw temple, finding a ma sitting cross-legged in the center of a platform. His left arm is somehwat longer than the other, and a chitinous black with clawed fingers. There is a hint of madness in his eyes, and seems surprised.

"Wow, didnt expect someone to get here that quickly. My name is Colzin."

"Then to Australia! Also I think you might have scared the other library patrons, like that girl there and that guy there.

I point at two people [Who are definitely Jacky and Faruel]

I exit the library and sprout my own wings, though it don't really need them.

"Let's go! Weeeeee!!!!"

I fly up into the sky.

[Ok someone calc, New York to Australia at just over the speed of sound, how long does it take]

"I don't know why you default to murder. Once more, who said I was talking about humans. You clearly have problems if you refer to humans as scum. Scum could mean a multitude of things. Humans is one, sure, but perhaps it's environmental issues. Perhaps it's the politicians, perhaps it's the weapons, the war crimes, the murder, the sins of the devil instead of the ones who commit them." Destiny took several deep breaths before shaking her head. She seemed uptight.

"You assuming that I would stoop as low as to murder is as offensive as it is brash and reckless. To think I would wipe out humanity, refer to them as scum, without anything such as evidence to prove your point, without the inkling of a clue that those are my motives...well, you're just faulty." She walked past the man and, before she left, she looked back at him one more time. "Aranil, if we meet again, please, let it be on nicer terms than this. No accusations, no pretenses. No hostility between us. Your assumptions make me worry about you. Perhaps you need some psychological help if murder of mankind is what you think of when I talk about my ambitions. All the same, I will say goodbye for now. Until we meet again, unless you chose to follow me."

There was a loud, high pitched pop, and she was gone.

"Oh, come ooooon!" He then slammed his hands on the desk, angry. "Does nobody know where the exit is!?"

Akuma starts frantically writing down names from the Lesser Key into her notes, she then grabs as much books about combat knowledge that's she can. Akuma chuckles and opens a portal to Makai. "I'll be going now, see you guys around~!" She enters and closes the portal.

Back