• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

Eden stops a random civilian on the streets.

He gives him the extra rinnegan and a chakra receiver and uses his mystic eyes of whisper on the man so that he puts the eye in, and if Eden is to die the chakra receiver disappears and the man will use Rinne Tensei and bring Eden back.

He then sends the man on his way.

[If I can't get Ciel's type 8 I will make my ow]

"Hello? Helloooooo!?" He shouted, feeling all alone. "Maybe they're at Australia still?" He teleported to Australia, curious.

"It's incase I somehow actually die, he can bring me back using the powers of that eye."

Anyone near or in Australia, as well as those with the senses to percieve it, would notice that time appears to be flowing in several directions simultaineously across what's left of the continent

"Quite a few powers actually. Reviving the dead is just one of them. I got the eyes during the fight with Colzin earlier."

Paul Frank said:
"Quite a few powers actually. Reviving the dead is just one of them. I got the eyes during the fight with Colzin earlier."
"That's interesting. Still weird to be harvesting your eyes, but interesting."

"But...but how will it be sorted out? I don't know if Aranil is going to stop..."

"Boris, it's me, Destiny! I'm speaking to you through your mind. ...it's really crowded in here. And loud..."

Bjorn wanders into a nearby forest having grown bored he began to considered finding some of those other powered people for entertainment.

AnonymousBlank said:
[Please don't. Much as I would like a pair, power sharing is almost as bad as power mimicry in RPs like this.]
[I mean, I already have good eyesight, and I don't want to los that, so eh]

"Forcefully? What do you mean?" She seemed worried as she stared up at Koth. "You..you don't mean fight him, do you...?"

"I really need your help with something Boris. Please...it's urgent...can you meet me in Lebanon again...?"

"Oh, okay!" He then teleports to Lebanon. "Okay, Destiny, I'm here. Now off to you. Hold on." He then grabbed a stop-sign and tossed it a few meters in the air, signaling here he was.

Destiny easily spotted it off in the distance and let out a groan. Oh, lovely... "Bjorn, I'm going to make a little tower out of paper. Go to where the tower is."

she gestured her hand towards the ground and, slowly, sheets of paper would come out of her and stack into one big tower that could be seen a for a couple city blocks. "I can't keep this up for long..."

Bjorn remembers the young girl who had the interesting paper ability and uses his sight to find her.

After locating her in Lebanon with warps space and instantly appears infront of her and Koth, "Its been awhile" he says smiling.

And now there were three people here. Excellent. "Boris! You showed up! Thank you!" She gestured to the tower and absorbed it into her being once more, growing a few inches taller. She glanced to Bjorn. "And...did I ever catch your name...?"

"You're fairly welcome, young mada-" He then started to stumble back a little, before then slamming the stop sign on his head. "Sorry. Just...something bad."

"No you didnt, my name is Bjorn, as for why im here... well I had grown bored and remembered you had an interesting ability" he says gesturing towards Jacky still smiling.

Destiny frowned a little before slowly nodding. "Interesting...yeah. You're not the only one who's taken interest in me. You see, uh...I think someone is trying to...look for me. Basically trying to hunt me down..."

"A hunt... who might this person be?" Bjorn says as his smile grows and his voice is filed with excitement.

I'm back]

I blink my eyes and then look around, I can see the souls of those present along with three very familiar ones, those of Koth, of Boris ... and Destiny.

"I Find her!" I exclaim, and then teleport everyone in their vicinity.

We reappear at a couple of roofs away, I kneel down so I don't see myself.

"Here, but what are Boris and Koth doing here? And who is that ... barbarian?" I ask, looking at the big tattooed man.

"Uh..." Destiny's eyes would widen as Aranil came into view. She suddenly started shaking and she pointed at Aranil. "It's him...he's the guy..."

"For the moment I want to hear what they're talking about," I say.

"And besides ... don't attack anyone, we're not here to fight them ... I just want to shed light on this whole thing"

Back