• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

"OH, SURE YOU DO! Quick, guys, before they kill us!" He then grabbed some bagpipes out of nowhere. "Somebody play these!"

"Come ooooon, somebody play these things and fetch me a beer!" He shouted, a bit scared they'd hurt him.

I growl and then teleport myself, Eden, Michael and Donte a few steps from the Destiny group.

"I want damn answers! Here's what I want!"

"Destiny! You want to clean this world from the scum, I understood it ... but I want to know how!"

Eden summons the king of hell

"Well go on answer his questions. If you lie however your life force will be torn out and you will certainly die."

"What do you mean how?! How do you think I'm gonna do it?" She backed away from Aranil and shook her head. "Just leave me alone already!"

I turn and look at the group "So your the ones hunting this girl... that must mean you want to fight" he says smiling giving off heavy amounts of bloodlust.

"Ooooh, I'm so scared!" He said, looking at the king of Hell, before laughing. He then grabbed a book labeled 'The Olden Guide to Conquering Christmas'. "I'll give ya once more!"

"Ah I should mention that refusal to answer will count as lying. I recommend you answer every question truthfully." Eden says to the girl pointing to the king of hell

He turns to the smiling man

"I'd rather not fight. Didn't I fix your legs before?"

"That's your problem!" Destiny shouted with a desperate tone to her voice. Tears were now trailing down her cheeks. "Why don't you believe me!? What have I ever done to you!? You're just chasing me around and tormenting me!"

I give an irritated sigh.

"And here it starts again with the lie" I murmur.

"All right! Do you want to be left alone? I'll do it! But on one condition ... I'll challenge you to a fight!"

"Or rather ... I will challenge a champion chosen by you ... because I will certainly not fight against a child"

That Guy sits in the capital building with the governor of California, as a certain song plays in the background. He continues to shove cheetos into his face, greasing his hands.

That Guy: Man, the Red Universe really makes this whole thing easy.

Governor: Yeah, the noneffected are being rounded up really quickly too. You should probably check those out, That Guy sama!

That Guy: Hmm... Yes, that works.

That Guy stepped outside... then heard the sound of a rocket in the distance. Upon looking to the sky, he quickly found, the military had actually launched a nuke at california

That Guy: Ha, this is nothing to my power, you foolish fools

WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK.....

After firing a ton of Weak +1 projectiles, the Rocket became nothing then a slightly explosive desk ornament, which That Guy then caught with his Cheeto fingers, making it now a distinctly orange rocket.

He then walked inside, put the rocket on his desk, then went off to the various prisons to round up more slaves to the red universe, as the governor's office gave an "Everybody, wants to rule the wooorrrrlllddddd...."

@psycho

"I was hoping we could stay allies now. I'd rather not kill you after I've already helped you once."

"Oooh, a fight. How totally not cliche-THAT F**KING DOES IT!" He then grabs a gigantic furnace, before jumping on top of it.

Destiny blinked and stared at Aranil, tears blocking some of her vision before shaking her head. "You want...you want to fight someone? You accuse me of being a murderer, come all this way, yell at me, and then say you want to fight!?"

Her tone was a weird mix of anger and desperateness. "What is wrong with you?! Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Hmmm, well as of now I dont really know what happening but id love a good fight" he says still smile ear to ear.

"He's right. In fact, could we just...not do this? Destiny wants to be alone. What's wrong with that?" He asked, sitting on the furnace with his book.

"I am not a murderer, in fact in this fight it will be forbidden to kill" I say, and then narrow my eyes.

The earth shakes as a large piece of disc-shaped soil rises into the air.

With a gesture teleport everyone above it.

"Since you don't want to answer my questions ... and that you keep lying, this is the only way I can put a brake on this story"

"The rules are simple, the winner is the one who drops the opponent out of the arena, is unable to fight or gives up ... killing the opponent is not allowed," I explain.

"If you win I will leave you alone and I will not upset your plan, but if I win ... I will leave you alone anyway, but you will not have to do your stupid plan"

"Come on, who do you choose?"

"Could we just not fight? I've dealt with enough of this stuff and more of it's just gonna ruin everyone's day." He said, trying to be reasonable.

"Hmmm, its not a true fight without the threat of death but it still sounds entertaining" Bjorn says a bit disappointed but still smiling.

[Not sure if answering ambiguously counts as lying in the king of hell's eyes so I'll just say no one has had their life force ripped out by the king of hell yet]

Boris then got pissed off. "Okay, that does it, you ass-licking, turtle-f**kin', scumbag." He ran through the pages and found the spell to awaken something far more sinister than everyone here.

"If anyone is going to be fighting you, then it's me!" Destiny shouted out as she took a few steps towards Aranil. "You're challenging my morality, my goals, my ambitions, you're slandering me! You're worse than anything I've ever encountered! If you won't be satisfied by anything other than a fight, then so be it, but you won't be fighting anyone other than the accused."

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then got pissed off. "Okay, that does it, you ass-licking, turtle-f**kin', scumbag." He ran through the pages and found the spell to awaken something far more sinister than everyone here.
[ (X) Doubt ovo]

Back