• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

A certain chaotic mushroom man was having a dilemma.

Simply by existing, he had run through a few thousand versions of the Nil experiments, if on far lower scales. Most didn't last super long due to a variety of reasons, more than a few teleported basic bitch humans into deep space, but a few lasted, experiencing thousands of years in the few instants he observed them.

He considers, and pulls an orb from his body. Not a universe, but the ultimate conception of one, although very little will be used. Threads of raw, paradoxical chaos weave into and throughout the structure, drifting through worlds and taking whatever unlucky saps were in their way, all eventually leading to one specific world...

Those taken felt an unusual sensation coming from all directions, like a sudden and intense draft, followed by complete blackness. A few could register what was immediately happening: mainly that they were adrift between worlds. Little of what follows made any sense, and even less is remembered for the sake of keeping their minds intact, but they all eventually end up somewhere vaguely familiar... and really cold.

[You all find yourselves in a snowy waste, civilization somewhat visible on the horizon and many others seemingly falling into the snow around you. Those with greater senses and from a normal world will recognize this as Nuuk, Greenland]

Meta Thread
Characters

Aleia's true body awakens inside her palace, a familiar place, but she can immediately tell that this isn't where she used to be, and that the palace has become anchored in a different world now.

What appeared with the others was a slightly different white haired girl, though certainly connected, and one through which she watched the world.

She looked around, confused and seemingly unbothered by the cold.

I want to say a few things about what should be considered in character for me and what's not
if i put something in italics thats an action ill be taking and things in underline is my char talking

Among the people that suddenly appeared in the wasteland was a young woman. Her hair was long and white, tied back into a ponytail behind her head by a red ribbon, and she wore a somewhat revealing blue-and-yellow robe. She was somewhat taller than the average woman, but perhaps the most interesting feature about her was her distinctly non-human nature. Her ears were pointy and covered with fur like that of some sort of wild beast, and azure, scaled horns grew from the top of her head. Notably, she also had a long tail, a mix of fur and scales on its form, and small patches of scales covered her fingers, toes, and cheeks.

"What is- Home?... No..."

The sensation of traveling between worlds was not entirely unfamiliar to Corrin Highwind, as it was something she had experienced in her own world before. Still, this was different. It felt like the distance she traveled was leagues further than a simple trip from Algo to Makai. Starting prone on the ground, she picked herself up, brushing off the snow from her outfit. Despite its more revealing nature, the sub-zero temperatures didn't seem to be affecting the girl much at all.

As she was doing all of this, she took notice of a new feeling within her body and soul, a feeling of newfound power. She was no stranger to being strong before, but this was different; it was as if the very capacity she held within her existence had ballooned outwards.

The child of Kitsune and Dragon looked around at the others who were summoned with her. "So It was not just me."

Aleia's true body awakens inside her palace, a familiar place, but she can immediately tell that this isn't where she used to be, and that the palace has become anchored in a different world now.

What appeared with the others was a slightly different white haired girl, though certainly connected, and one through which she watched the world.

She looked around, confused and seemingly unbothered by the cold.
"Um hello. I couldn't help but notice that we're all stranded here. I count less than twenty among our number."
"Do you have any idea how we got here?"

A girl nearing her adult years feels a sudden chill in her sleep as she sits straight up from her position, seeing half of her body being submerged in snow. Immediately standing up, she shivers in the cold, beginning to look around where she is at. Oh yeah, this is not home, not home at all.

CRRRACKK

Sparks and crackling caked the atmosphere around the wastes. The northern lights mixing with the implosions of azure flame and energy clashing against each other. A silhouette of steel crushing and warping the air flow against it.The body within the metal limp,the limbs ragdolling far beyond what should be normal.

BOOOM

A crater sears the ground open.
It was Ernest, his purple skin upon his arms gnawed and mangled from the impact. He wobbles,planting his boots firm on the ground using his curved blade as crutch.With his from the impact sealing shut one by one, he shambles towards the group.

My limp body falls on the snow, tainting the surrounding white terrain with a ugly red liquid. It's not blood, just... something else. My form, a disgusting pile of bones sticking out of rotting flesh leaking unknown bodily juices, starts to change.

Whatever Gods exist out there, they have given me a chance at redeemption. Or at least, that's my selfish belief.

The form shifts into a human form. I crack my bones and feel myself. There is cold in the area but it does not bother me. But i dislike that, so i give myself winter clothes.

The area is obscured by the weather, yet i can see and hear perfectly fine. I also dislike that, but nothing can be done. I give myself glasses to sell the illusion.

Technology within me shows me a map of the area. Greenland, huh? At least it's still Earth.

Other people are around me, as deathly powerful as i am... i don't want to talk with them now.

I leave towards Nuuk. At least... to confirm civilization.

Sam realizes she is not where she should be but realizes that it wouldn't be helpful to panic and is curious about this for now she will stay.

"I do not know why we are here."

The girl answered, seemingly entirely unperturbed by the flashy entrance that had just happened.

The effort to keep Elfen's mind intact was wasted, as it hasn't been in one piece for a long time now. They simply stand still within the snow, their eyes on the horizon.

Somebody influenced my dream... It thought.

"A new setting, a brief distraction." Elfen says to no one in particular before the atmosphere around it seems to distort and pull together, causing everything in a five meter radius to converge on a single point. When the area goes back to normal Elfen has disappeared.

Last edited:
Noticing the cold and the fact his clothes is not going to be enough Valon turns off feelings of cold and pain and starts to look around noticing the other people, and how strange they look he keeps to himself for now

"I do not know why we are here."

The girl answered, seemingly entirely unperturbed by the flashy entrance that had just happened.
Although her eyesight allows her to see through the snow, the girl has no idea where she is currently. Looking around, she sees a multitude of people all around, deciding to approach two other women.

"H-Hello?"

Since Memento Mori is going to work, Velan rushes off to the nearest urban city ASAP to set up his first lair.

Cya later.

Human... human... demon... automaton... human... demon again... Don't even want to guess what that is... Prey... Human...

Corrin believed that she had figured out the situation now, though the nearby city didn't look familiar to her in the slightest. "You there, humans or otherwise," she spoke with a voice that held a deep, commanding tone to it, despite her gender. "What world is this? This does not look like any I have traveled to."

Alexander lets a breath, observing how visible it is thanks to the cold temperature.

"Sure is cold out here." He says while clearly unaffected by the weather.

"So introductions? Cause when you meet other people and things that are clearly not people in a frozen wasteland that you have been transported to against your will it's common courteous to give one's name before we start potentially killing each other."

Corrin raised an eyebrow at the man. He seemed quite unsurprised at his current situation. More to the point...

"In my culture, it is considered polite to give your own name before asking it of others."

"Who can say. I've certainly not been here before."

The girl responded to Corrin's inquiries.

Meanwhile, the one in the Palace began looking for population centers, places with significant potential information, on this world.

Corrin raised an eyebrow at the man. He seemed quite unsurprised at his current situation. More to the point...

"In my culture, it is considered polite to give your own name before asking it of others."
"Well, guess I should introduce myself then, Nika, Nika Eldegard."

Nika outstretches her hand for a handshake.

Alexander lets a breath, observing how visible it is thanks to the cold temperature.

"Sure is cold out here." He says while clearly unaffected by the weather.

"So introductions? Cause when you meet other people and things that are clearly not people in a frozen wasteland that you have been transported to against your will it's common courteous to give one's name before we start potentially killing each other."
I mean, if your first idea of people you dont know is that they'd have a bloodbath first thing I'd be curious about what happened between you and other people to make you think like that

@CrimsonStarFallen @Moritzva

As the two move towards Nuuk, the picture-esque houses, juxtaposed with the thick layer of snow and ground-down tire-tracks, eventually comes into full view. Passing a few houses on the outskirts, they appear... strange. Their colors are unnaturally faded, and the doors and most windows of blown out, including the frames and some of the surrounding brickwork. A coppery-scent wafts out from within, but nothing resembling what may have been the previous occupants, or blood for that matter, can be sensed.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Viewing around, Aleia finds a number of population centers, with the number of inhabitants reaching into the millions, but the technology is rather strange to her. It can best be described as radically altered versions of things she already knows, as though a great deal of time was spent developing them. A good amount of the people she observes seem rather scared or paranoid.

I mean, if your first idea of people you dont know is that they'd have a bloodbath first thing I'd be curious about what happened between you and other people to make you think like that
[okay yeah that looks too jank im switching to quotation marks for speech]

An animalistic growl echoed through out the area as the 20 meter tall reptilian kaiju introduced himself.

“My name is Thrasher. It is a pleasure to meet to meet you all.” The creature spoke in perfect English surprisingly.

There was a minor delay, but eventually, something else appears.
Nil_adventure.png

A man with unnatural proportions and spacial functions around his body, looking around at everything around him.

"So... is this called... a sandbox...?"

[Also the fact that i had the idea for a char i would find more fun that what i have rn is annoying as all hell to me]

[I know the feel to be honest. My best advice would be to see how this one works for a little bit]

"A bunch of people with super powers got kidnapped so maybe." I say realizing this is bigger than I thought.

[If you still don't like it after a good lengthy run, pull a Joseph from TFO and immediately run headfirst into soloing a major event boss meant to stomp the main party in their current state]

"I can't even begin with figuring out what that one is."

The girl commented upon seeing the new arrival.

"For names, you all can call me... hmm, Aya, yes, that would do."

The girl then stated, turning back around to those she had just met.

Aleia tried to search for a name for this world and how it was structured.

Soot cloaked the glowing hues within Ernest’s steel.His arms smashed and dented,he extended one his hands towards the group.

“...A..”

The vocal strings within his mouth sung no voice strong enough to be heard with normal senses.However with his wounds upon his legs healing faster,he stumbles towards them. Tripping on stone that pierced the ground,landing on his face.

Thump

[If you still don't like it after a good lengthy run, pull a Joseph from TFO and immediately run headfirst into soloing a major event boss meant to stomp the main party in their current state]
[what do you think not caring for own self being means]

Back