• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

"I mean, sure? Why would I let some random thugs do as they pleased without my permission when they represent me."

Slowly hovering back to the ground, I keep my force field up.

"Forgive me for being a tad defensive right now. So onto more important matters, why are you looking to gather us, Aranil."

"I have to try to stop Destiny, one of those who came with us ... she has the project to clean the whole world from the scum ... it sounds rather ambiguous" I say.

"Listen, this world is neither mine nor yours, we can't take it ... it belongs to their inhabitants ... and I don't want their home to be invaded in any way"

Walking down the road was a man in riot gear from the fallout new vegas lonesome road DLC, he gave off a aura of authority to those that saw him from a distance but if you were nearby you could hear "The Fun Lovin' Criminal" by Fun Lovin' Criminals playing on his pipboy

So, a girl with blood all over her outfit and body walks along the streets of Lebanon, not entirely sure how to clean herself right away and is currently attracting a lot of unwanted attention towards her. She already tried dipping her clothes into water, but that just made them soggy and she had to heat it out with some of her fire magic. She really had no clue how to clean up all these blotches of blood on her tank top.

"Guess I should probably go buy new clothes. ...possibly not looking like this though..." she shook her head. She could come up with something...right? Probably...

Eden throws his extra eye in hammerspace until he can find a suitable civilian to implant it in.

"Well what do you propose we do about her?'

As I continue to shadow Nach, I notice a TV screen playing news about how the military is fighting red eyed people in California.

I see, so the people are getting mind controlled? Hey, I bet he would love to save these guys.

I pop out of stealth mode and point at the TV.

"Hey, lil bro, look over here. There's some people being mind controlled in Cali. Want to go help?"

"Don't worry, for what I saw her powers seem to be a body made of paper, she can manipulate it, he can teleport and she has a good resistance to mental manipulation ... but not to my telekinesis and I think I can also absorb her energy magic with my Chi "

"Interesting abilties. But has she actually done anything wrong or are we just going to fight her based on your hunch?"

"Did she even say she was gonna kill people? For all we know, this girl could try to accomplish her goal through kindness. I'd much prefer tangible evidence, say a body of her victim with clues that clearly hint at her being the culprit."

"Intuition or not I want to prevent her from doing something stupid ... or worse, that she encounters someone like us and with the intent to dominate this world and if he finds her on his way"

Being made of paper is honestly one of the most useful and convenient things a human being could be. Destiny learned soon after that she didn't even have to change her clothes or anything of the like. She just dismantled herself into paper and reformed and her clothes looked good as new. It was an incredibly useful technique, for sure. And she didn't look like she just killed someone. That was just as good. Now, time to keep moving.

"I understand your concern. Underestimating a superpowered child is a stupid thing to do but policing her is hardly the right course of action with our current information. If anything, this will push her to spite us out of pettiness and actually realise your worries. We simply need to keep an eye on the happening in her location and if anything goes wrong or looks to be turning south, we can intervene then. But no sooner."

"This was my previous idea, keep an eye on her ... but she didn't like it," I say, to then raise a fist.

"Anyway we have to look for her, even if she has powers she is still a child ... and I don't want her to die by the end of the day" I say, to then use the sparkport, the lightning strikes me, Donte, Michael and Eden, teleporting us in a place I visited previously.

"Gentlemen, welcome to Lebanon ... I don't know where Destiny went but the only two likely places are this or New York"

"I can see the souls, it will be enough for me to simply look around and I will be able to find Des-'s one" suddenly I blink my eyes, disoriented.

"Hey ... none of you ... feel something falling? Like ... rain?" I ask, sharpening my hearing.

Björn finally stops drinking and begins to head outside, as he heads outside he accidentally bumps into a man and he continues walking only to be stopped when the man grabbed his shoulder "You think you can bump into me and just walk away?" the man says obviously irritated.

Björn turns smiling "Yes I do" the man quickly winds up his right arm and punches Björn in the face but immediately recoils in pain as his hand and wrist bones shatter almost as if he had punched a brick wall at full force, the man then pulls out a knife and attempts to stab Björn in the throat.

Björn starts laughing before ripping off the mans arm (The one with the knife) and slams it into his head breaking the mans jaw and cracking his skull, Björn then asks "Anyone else want to fight? Huh no one" he then turns and leaves.

Destiny, after a while of just walking around and minding her own business, soon realized that she would need a little bit of assistance if she was going to evade Aranil. She wracked her mind on who she could possibly call upon, until it hit her. Ah, of course.

Koth would suddenly hear a familiar voice in his head. "Koth? Koth are you there? Please answer..." She sounded worried, almost scared, even...

"I uh...just got it recently. It's a power that weird guy gave me. But, uh, listen. I need you to come here...right now. I'm really scared right now and I don't know what's going to happen..."

"Oh, Koth! You're here!" Destiny smiled and then gave him a hug. She seemed relieved. "Thank goodness. I didn't know who else to turn to...I don't even know where Boris is..."

"Okay, you...you know that Aranil guy? Recently he's been trying to...to get at me. I don't get it, though! He keeps saying I'm a bad person and he doesn't have any proof. He's trying to follow me and...I don't know what to do.." she put her head in her hands and seemed like she was about to cry. "He's scaring me..."

"I didn't trust him in the first place, this just confirms what I thought. Do you need any help or protection?"

"Yes! I need help. I don't know what he's going to do to me if he finds me.." she seemed to be a wreck. Tears were building up in her eyes now and she was shaking. "He said...he said something about us fighting? I don't want to fight him! He's twice my age why is he doing this to me!?"

Back