• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

[Oh, that. Not much time has passed chronologically since the start of the RP, but you have means to forcibly accelerate it's progression I think]

[I possess no means of time acceleration however the average seems to be three hours.]
[oh, huh. Could've sworn you had either that or something to replicate the effect, but eh. Anyways, the infection has matured by now, so the sheep have proper abilities. I'll let you choose them, just make it clear what they are and don't go nuts]

[oh, huh. Could've sworn you had either that or something to replicate the effect, but eh. Anyways, the infection has matured by now, so the sheep have proper abilities. I'll let you choose them, just make it clear what they are and don't go nuts]
[Oh yeah, btw, i also got infected by the SCP]

[So has mine matured as swell ?]

[Can confirm that happen. Sam found a mushroom cute and wanted to give it an (extra) edge again that black fungus.]

@Sahara

Aya just stares blankly at the fungal being, seemingly confused.

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia does as requested, providing several demons created on the spot, a demonic steed, and the Katana of Repudiation.

The Primal is still being worked on in the background as well.

@Hl3_or_bust

"As long as you do not interfere in any manner that is hostile to our lady, we are willing to provide information to you, then."

Matricardo stretches unaturaly as the contract is made. He looks at the mysterious figure who left his shadow curiously, wondering if he should approach.

He also slaps the back of the mushroom's head.

"Ow !"

The mushroom squeaks in pain as they hold the striked area with both hands.

"Okay, okay, geez, i won't ask that ... thought i don't get what's wrong with the request."
They tell Metricardo while pouting, as they then move very close to Aya, directly eye-to-eye to her.

"I want primordial beast cores Demon Queen, i need more, that's the only thing you can offer me i would give even half a shit about."
The shrooms says in a dead serious tone, it can be felt that she's not much talking to Aya but more directly to Aleia herself.

Last edited:
"Right, you haven't seen much of 'me' since we arrived in this world. I am Elfen. And that one," they glance at Matricardo's shadow, "serves me."

At Elfen's feet grow pitch-black flowers and behind them is a halo. Upon further inspection some might notice that the halo is actually a stream of countless, dense, miniscule packets of energy. Their numbers are ever-increasing and decreasing, with new ones popping into existence and old ones disappearing to another place.

Last edited:
@Palace

More work on the Primal and other various weapons is done in the background. The concept used is that of "Finality".

@Sahara

"She says that's a rather lofty request, and is curious why you would need it, already being a full Primal yourself. Or rather, even more than a full Primal, a gestalt being composed of many."

Aya answers the fungal being, before staring at Elfen for a bit.

"You're different than what I remember."

@Sahara

"That is true, i have a magnitude of cores already, yet, i yearn for more, i NEED more. I feel like an haphazardly build tower with half of it's bricks missing, i need more pebbles to be whole."

They reply back to the demon, as they then too turns towards Elfen

"I see you have a different "outfit" dreamer, just got tired of the old one or did you evolve past it ?"

The king shroom asks him, their note of voice drastically lighter and friendly than litterally a second before.

@Sahara

Elfen looked at the 'people' present, or rather it seemed like they looked through them.

"Since 'I' am multiple now, I...express myself in a variety of ways. It seems everyone has changed in some way. More importantly, what measures are you planning to take against the coming danger?" It was like the world itself harmonized to produce Elfen's voice.

Matricardo makes finger guns and makes pew pew sounds.

"Shoot it till' it dies."
"My understanding is that this is effectively the universe's immune system trying to remove us which is slowly killing it the threat could easily be to abstract to fight that way also that is my job." I say transform my arms into several dozen weapons.

@Sahara

Aya looked over the fungal being somewhat.

"I do not believe adding more cores alone will complete you. I think the necessary element would be specific cores, built to stabilize you and give you a definitive form as a Primal."

The demon suggested. She did not seem all that surprised at the weapons.

@WHYNAUT

Turning to Elfen, she then answered.

"We are preparing a few measures, but given our lack of knowledge, there is little specific that we can do."

@Yobo_Blue/Prep

The creation of weapons and other things, such as one Primal, seems to be nearing its end.

@Lou_change @Overlord775

[Apparently forgot to post this here but ye]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

There is a pause of considerable length.

"I'll pass. It's a lot harder to monitor events accurately when one is actively participating in said events, not even mentioning how it alters the outcome of such things. I'm no scientist, after all."

@Everyone

While everyone was catching up and preparing for the upcoming... events, a strange visual climbs slowly over the horizon, roughly east-north-east: a shimmering, greenish veil, coated in swirling, bubbling images and symbols. Those with more symbolically focused senses have a feeling similar to gazing into a chasm of incomprehensible depth, like gazing over the edge of the world. It is clear that whatever is beyond the veil is not of the world as it is now.

But, while all of this is now very abundantly clear to all involved, the symbols upon the veil begin to congregate onto a specific point, which eventually protrudes from the greater structure. After a moment, now having a relative prominence of easily dozens of kilometers while only a few thousand meters in radius, it bursts from the veil, rocketing... upwards, towards the loose metallic core of the Earth. In a sequence of impossible speed, it barrels into the half-cooled core, boring through it and shattering much of it's remaining mass further into space, with the rest visibly breaking apart as it moves.

"Seems it's time to get funky"

Dieman zooms towards the core, trying to use his information analysis on the thing in the few second trip.

@Lou_change

"Yes."

@Sahara

"Mmm, yes, that would be a good idea dear."

The kingshroom replies as they give a pat to Aya on the side of the head. It then turns towards the new arrival, choosing violance.

A giant spike shoots out the shadow/void sea and lunges towards the floating part of the core.

"Ah, so it's begun..."

Matricardo looks grimly at the core, awaiting the trouble. Yellow balls sprout from his body, upon which some inhuman looking mages appear. He keeps doing so, amassing a few dozen. Some have mirrors for heads, others are made of sludge, and they all look really to fight.

Sam teleports to the core and seeing the state it is in screams before using the bubble machine to make more mes to rain hell on the thing using every projectile she has and summons two powerful sheep one's wool burns with a powerful fire and as creatures made of fire and stone appear around it while the others wool is frozen solid sends icicles towards the veil.

[I feel like people are jumping ahead]

[There is no direct threat you at the moment. All that happened was the core was further broken up and there's now a very visible landmark in the distance]

Elfen looks at the core and then back to the veil, a serene smile on their face.

"Aaah, the nightmare never ends. But at least I'm not alone anymore."

They create a black daffodil and put it in their hair. The flower's petals start to fall, but new ones quickly take their place. The petals start to circle Elfen, carried by the wind.

"Heh. Now...what will come next, I wonder?"

@Sahara

Aya looked over the fungal being somewhat.

"I do not believe adding more cores alone will complete you. I think the necessary element would be specific cores, built to stabilize you and give you a definitive form as a Primal."

The demon suggested. She did not seem all that surprised at the weapons.

@WHYNAUT

Turning to Elfen, she then answered.

"We are preparing a few measures, but given our lack of knowledge, there is little specific that we can do."

@Yobo_Blue/Prep

The creation of weapons and other things, such as one Primal, seems to be nearing its end.
Phaun gives her sister a mental thumbs up

@DMUA @Lou_change @Overlord775

As Sam, Dieman, and the shroom find themselves near the shattered core, the extent of the issue becomes apparent: the swirling symbols that composed the launched projectile have spread out upon impact, wrapping around the remains of the core like a cancer. Just being near them creates a feeling of deja vu, like looking at something that should be more thoroughly known, but is not, which especially strange given that these enclosed areas are basically another universe entirely.

Somewhat predictably, the thing is nowhere to be found, although the attacks launched back towards the veil are unintercepted, simply falling through it, although Sam appears to lose control over them at this point. However...

@Everyone

Shortly after Sam's unsupported attack, the veil flares with a bright light, before untold magnitudes of projectiles, just as before, are launched in all directions. Upwards, downwards, from east and from west, and in all directions around the veil.

Last edited:
"oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

the almost industrial sounding noise is given by Dieman as he evades the projectiles, shifting his body in plenty of directions to get out of the way.

"...Tsk!" Giju would try to protect the others, as she becomes as tall as she can be, activating a forcefield to match her size. "Everybody, get somewhere safe!" She would say, as she creates two clones to help her along.

[Good thing I can reflect projects with my attacks.] Sam uses extreme speed to stall the consequences of her mistake by reflecting the projects along with her clone shooting any projects they miss to destroy them.

Is all remaining life doomed along with the chance of it's return.

No I won't let it end like that.

With a thought she redirects the bubble machine's current task to evacuating the planet to her pocket dimension.

@Yobo_Blue

The demon shroom give Phaun a big huggo.

@Sahara

"Mmmm, annoying."

The king shroom notes, their A.T. Field blocking shots comings towards them and the ones around them.

Meanwhile the spike and the void sea don't really care, just letting the attacks into themselves and absorbing them. The former goes even closer to the source, try to clearly see just what the actual hell it's there.

Noah simply absorbed the Attacks, and adapted to his plan to find a way to further solidify the fabric of the space of the cosmos so that this does not happen.

Back