• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

"Well I accept your apology. Although I again, would like to wait for Marta's opinion on letting you back in." Eden thinks for a second

"Although does it have to be here? I could grant you protection and somewhere to stay on Earth or Etheria if Marta chooses not to let you come back here."

"I honestly would prefer to return to the moon, it is a more protected place than Etheria and then I am not in a position to fully use my powers without going against necrotic effects that I cannot resist ... or the weakening of my strength"

"Well that makes sense. For now I suppose I will let you in and if Marta disagrees with this choice she will send you back." Eden says as he opens a portal to Maverik

"If you behave yourself she might be more likely to allow you to stay. Would you prefer your own room or would you be fine sharing a room with Dynamo?"

"Goodbye Boris" I say, entering the portal.

"Does Dynamo have a room? You know it's just a hologram, right?"

"So it hurts my feelings, Sir"

"Dynamo ... you are a hologram" I say, giving him a flat look.

"However, I need some of you two to lock me up in a time bubble ... as a precaution I will sleep a month to pass on the negative effects of Wish"

"Having said that ... good night" I say, only to collapse on the floor, snoring.

"Sometimes ... he can be adorable when he's not talking," says Dynamo, approaching Maverik's body.

Marta pouts a bit and waves her hand and teleports Maverik and Dynamo in to the room and places the time bubble thing to speed up time inside of it, so that a month there would be a few hours on the outside.

Iniside the room there's not much: a bed, a desk and everything else you would expect to find in a bedroom.

Marta then turn towards Eden, pouting at him and looking quite displased by his choice to let Maverik back in so soon.

"I'm sorry but he asked nicely and promised to behave so I figured it would be fine for now."

Marta signs.

"Let's hope he upholds that promise."

She responds while looking towards the door leading to the room Maverik is currently in.

She then turns back her gaze to Eden.

"Anyway, about the question you asked me earlier, we could play some card games if you want."

Marta proposes..

"I hope he will too." Eden responds

"Card games sound fun, what ones do you want to play though?"

"Whatever the newest mastera rules are, I want to avoid pre-link pre-pendulum nonsense."

@Paul

"Ok, then let's go."

Marta then teleports Eden and herself to a pocket realm, which is still inside the overall bigger throne pocket dimensions.

Marta and Eden arrive at an arena similar to those of the Yu-Gi-oh Anime, with them being at the opposite side of the area and a pedestal holding a duelling disk on top of it being located next to the both of them.

Marta quickly puts her duelling disk on and inserts her deck in to it, then she waits for Eden to do the same.

Eden copies what Marta does, putting on his dueling disk and inserting his deck into it.

@Christian

Shielder nods and follows you.

@Paul

DUEL STARTS.

Eden feels an semi-invisible barrier being created around himself and can see a bar listing his health points [8000] appears on his right, the same happening on Marta's side.

"I'll let you start first."

Marta tells Eden, as her deck is shuffled by the duelling disk and she draws her cards.

Boris goes in the portal, as he then starts to talk. "This is my former home, the fifth dimension. Now normally, people like you would have your mind melted, but I've been morally obligated to keep your mind in check."

"Okay then." Eden says as he draws his cards.

"I summon Marshmacaron in defense mode, then I'll end my turn with two face downs."

[Its time to d-d-d-d-duel]

As Eden puts the card on his duelling disk, an actual monster gets summoned in the arena, so do two large face down cards.

[YU-GI-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]

"I draw"

Marta draws a card from her deck.

"Then, i summon Assault Wyvern in attack mode."

She says as the draconic monster is summoned in the arena,

"Assault Wyvern, slice up Marshmacaron"

Marta commands, as the flying beast swings his blade appendages at the mashmellow slime.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris goes in the portal, as he then starts to talk. "This is my former home, the fifth dimension. Now normally, people like you would have your mind melted, but I've been morally obligated to keep your mind in check."
"Cool."

Shielder responds, while looking around the place.

"That's much appreciated Marta, because you've just created double the trouble for yourself." Eden says as Marshmacaron is sliced up and becomes 2 Marshmacarons

I slowly open my eyes, stretching a little.

"Mh ... this was really a good night's sleep"

"Yes Sir, he slept for almost a month ... but a few minutes passed," exclaims Dynamo.

"Time bubble, magnificent" I say, then get up.

I leave the room, noticing that Martha and Eden are not here.

Thanks to my cosmic senses I perceive that they are in a pocket size.

"Well ... what do I do?" I wonder.

"First of all, fight Destiny" I say, to then create my own copy.

"Go ... you know what you have to do, I'm going to face Destiny, when I'm done open a portal"

The copy nods as I teleport myself to where I went to talk to Destiny.

My copy meanwhile enters the pocket dimension materializing a package of popcorn and looking at the duel.

@Jacky

By teleporting, I send a telepathic message to Destiny.

"Destiny, it's me again ... I've come to challenge you!"

"The thanks are all for you, since the special ability of my monster now activates, when Assaut Wyvern destroyes a card in defence mode it allows me to summon a dragon directly from my hand."

Marta pulls a card out of her hand.

"Come fourth, Brain Drago !"

She says as she summons the gigantic beast, while Assault Dragon gets sacrificed in the process-

"And that's not all, i activate Dragon's fighting spirit, which allows my monster to make addictional attacks proportionally to the number of monsters on your side."

"Now go, Brain Dragon, Triple Breath Attack !"

Marta orders her monster, as it unleashes 3 attacks, one for the left Marshmacaron, one for the right one and one directly at Eden.

Back