• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

[Previous repost.]

@ Overlord775, Paul

Suddenly a couple of ice cream cones appear in front of you, a label on the cones.

Ice cream every taste plus one

Marta slightly moves her left hand and erases from existance the ice creams, because Every Taste Plus One includes stuff like snot taste and poop taste.

Paul Frank said:
"Yeah I do, why?"
"Mostly just to know more about you, but maaaaaaybe for something else too~"

She responds to Eden,

"Anyway, you like ice cream, but which flavour of it is your favorite ?"

Marta continues, meanwhile Lucina is doing .... something.

"My favorite flavor is either vanilla or cookie dough." He responds

"Do you like ice cream? If so what is your favorite flavor?" He asks back

@faruel

Exiting the portal you would see the inside of what appeared to be some sort of archives, Eden's clone would be sitting at a table there along with the Qliphah Puzzle

"So, this is the planet created by Aranil, nice little place ... techno-magic I would say" I say, inspecting the planet with my cosmic senses.

@Paul

"Yes, i like ice cream too, with my favorite flavour being ..."

Suddenly, a floating wafer cone with a brown colored ice cream ball on top of it happears in front of Marta

"Hazelnut."

She then grabs the ice cream cone and takes a bite out of it, while another floating ice cream cone, this one having two flavour of ice cream[Vanilla and cookie dought], happears next to Eden.

Lucina had finished the thing that she was working on, that being:

『Ice Cream Deluxe』, a skill that allows the user to ... create really good ice creams out of nowhere.

@overlord

Eden grabs the icecream and takes a bite out of it also.

"This tastes great, thank you for the icecream." He says

@faruel

"There was another planet in this universe that he gave away once. That planet was destroyed by Destiny not that long ago so I never got to see what it was like." Says Eden's clone

[pretty sure the giant robot is in Makai but maybe that was a different giant robot, I've honestly lost track at this point]

@faruel

"To my knowledge, yes. She also had a grudge against the planet's owner, a man named Bjorn who she fought before."

"Mh ... you know, as a Guardian I learned something very important," I say, crossing my arms.

"Winning and losing does not count, the important thing is ... being able to bring your soul back home ... or most of it"

"That's an interesting philosophy I suppose." He responds

[Well I have an exam to get to so I won't be able to respond for like 3 hours]

@Dragon

Akuma smiles. "Thanks for the compliment~." She snaps her fingers, a portal to Silas' wife appears. "There you go~."

@Ed and Junko

"Is it possible to get a secure and unaltered view of everything the individual call NACHILLEMORAC has done up to his ascension, Akuma? He has been becoming increasingly dangerous and he may corrupt the multiverse before trying to do the same to Makai. I want to neutralize him and make sure this place stays safe and in order to do that I need to become more powerful. Will has a few abilities and properties that could help out with this too if you allow it." Irre says to Akuma.

"Yes ... oh, you don't mind if I extract some information, I would like to know the place a little better," I exclaim, to then create a hologram of a humanoid figure.

"Dinamo, extract all the information from the archives of this planet" I say.

"Yes Sir, I proceed immediately," says the hologram, his eyes showing a series of scrolling numbers.

"Sir, there is an archive in which the memories of the Grand Master of the Ethereal Tower are stored"

"Take them out and send them to me," I say.

The hologram executes the order and sends me the data.

I see the memories of the Grand Master that looks like a copy of Aranil, I visualize all his lives in an instant, up to the memories of the first copy, containing the memories of the original Aranil.

Blink your eyes a little, massaging them.

"Well ... now I know enough about him, thanks for this learning opportunity ... Eden" I say with a slight smile.

Paul Frank said:
@overlord
Eden grabs the icecream and takes a bite out of it also.

"This tastes great, thank you for the icecream." He says
Marta continues eating her ice cream, visibly very happy for the compliment.

Akuma sighs. "While NACH can't touch Makai, sure, I'll help a little bit~. But if it comes back to bite you don't expect me to deus ex machina you to safety."

"Of course, I am not that entitled." Irre says witha smile, "Thank you very much. After, taking care of that you can ask anything of me." Irre says. It's really glad that Akuma agreed to it.

"First I will need your help, Will."

"You know, as Guardian I have some dogmas to respect ... and one of them is not to upset the balance of life and death by bringing people back to life ... today I am about to break that dogma ... along with other things that I have to do"

@Psycho

The reality is deformed while the planet created by Aranil reappears with its inhabitants.

@Junko

A telepathic message arrives to you.

"Are you Akuma? I'd like to exchange a couple of words with you about a man called Aranil"

@Faruel

While the message can't get into Makai, Akuma notice's it and lets it in. "And what might you want to know~?"

"Ah, everyone here mistakes me for him and it intrigues me ... I also spotted his memories a bit and saw your world, Makai right? I have to admit it's one of the most amazing empires I've ever seen in five thousand years ... in addition to his charming governor "

"Since I am on vacation I would also like to take the opportunity to visit new places and Makai seems to be one of those places that must be visited once in a lifetime"

"So? We could argue a bit in front of a cup of tea and pastries? Obviously I will take the pastries" I chuckle.

Akuma sighs. "I have no idea who you are, and I only allow trusted indivduals who I know into my country. I can't allow a complete stranger into Makai."

"Oh, I understand this well, as a ruler you have a sacred duty to protect your kingdom from any evil that threatens it," I say.

"Besides ... I apologize, I was extremely rude not to introduce myself," I continued.

"I am Lord Maverik, I am the leader of a corporation known as Guardians of the Eight Ways, we take care to protect our multiverse from cosmic threats of every kind ... so I can understand her position, in fact even in my multiverse we have strict laws in this, in fact, it is illegal to enter our main universe without a regular mandate or certification "

[So the Guardians of the Eight Ways are not aware of the fact that NACHILLEMORAC has swallowed the multiverse?]

[It's not their multiverse and less than a couple of months ago they faced a cosmic devil devouring multiverses ... and they didn't even destroy it but someone else, a long story]

Back