• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

"Enjoy Candy World" I say, throwing Boris inside the door with a kick and then locking the door.

Boris would find himself on a planet completely made of candy, from animals to inhabitants and everyone jumped and danced cheerfully.

Maverik shuddered at the thought, hated the place.

@ Overlord775, Paul

"Yeah, I saw her soul ... and it's march enough to allow me to kill her, but I won't ... because like I said ... I'm on vacation!" I say, and then turn to the girl.

"Do you want me to leave? Because it is very rude to drive away a guest"

@Faruel

"Well, you're kinda of an uninvited guest, since you just popped in without asking the owners of the house."

Marta responds.

Boris got way too mad. He then punched the floor so hard, a literal dimensional RIFT opened up. It led back to where Destiny was.

"Oh, Mr. Boris is back, how was Candy World? Happy? Joyous? Sweet? ... Please tell me you destroyed it to the ground" I say with an unhealthy grin.

Maverik saw his aura and did the only thing possible, turned it into an aura of calm thanks to his reality warping.

[From Muradin, he has a tier 2-A]

Boris started to breathe in and out, as the anger passed away. He then fell down on his knees, before covering his face.

"Quiet Mr. Boris, don't get depressed ... it is natural to feel anger ... but even more natural to hate Candy World" I say in a disgusted voice, laying a hand on his shoulder.

"What the!?" Destiny's eyes widened as she had pulled out her own weapon, a sword made of some strange, otherworldly material. She pointed it at him. "You're asking for trouble, you know! Leave us alone!"

I raise an eyebrow and then approach Destiny.

"I think he will have to see someone better than me as a psychiatrist," I whisper, shaking my head slightly.

Giorno turns to face the group of reality benders. "These guys look strong, but don't have stands" he thinks. He then starts to slowly walk up to the group.

"You...you don't talk about him like that! You're the one that's antagonizing him! You're the one that's doing these things to him. You're provoking him. That's all you're doing! You don't even know how to handle him!"

"I can give you...your own empire, a civilization to rule over! I can give you a castle, a crown, the rulership of a god! I can give you a universe, with cosmos twirling in the sky! I can give you godhood, divinity, I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT, DESTINY...holy crap, I lost my f**king mind there for a second."

"I admit that I was a bit rude, this is true ... but considering that he deliberately interrupted the session several times continuing to repeat several times that he could give you anything ... his rather strange thing" I say, to then bring back my eyes on Boris.

I approach him and then kneel in front of him.

"Look into my eyes, focus on your breath and clear your mind ... don't think about anything"

"Get away from him! We don't need your help! We never asked for it, and we certainly don't want it from you, let alone anyone! Just go! No one wants you here!"

"Destiny, I'm trying to make up for a mistake of mine and I would very much like you not to behave like a hysterical child, people don't like it when you look like that," I say, and then turn back to Boris.

"Breathe and think of nothing, concentrate on what you feel around you, the emptiness of space ... focus on it"

Destiny growled and disappeared suddenly. Now she was nowhere, but also everywhere. She existed as an abstract, after all. She couldn't handle any more of this. She needed to be somewhere else. "That little brat! Trying to tell me what to do. He just got here!"

"Good boy, keep breathing and leave all the other sensations, there is only you, your breath ... and the space that surrounds you"

Boris keeps breathing, trying to ignore all the other noises as some thoughts decided to resonate in his mind. "M-m-m-mommy..."

Maverik shows a strange look and then shrugs.

"Yes, focus on your mother ... look at her face, her eyes ... her figure, focus on her"

Boris started to cry even more, huddling up in a fetal position. It seemed as if he REALLY missed his family.

@faruel

"If you'd like I can bring you to the planet Aranil created, maybe there is more information on him there."

@Paul

"Ah, that's fine for me"

@Chris

"Hey ... calm down now, breathe slowly and calm down ... and when you have calmed down enough you slowly open your eyes again"

Boris then started to calm himself as he breathed in and out slowly, tears still sort of pouring down. He started to shudder, but then ignored that. Today just wasn't his day.

"Okay then here." Eden says opening a portal to Etheria

"There is a clone of me there that can accompany you on your searches if you'd like. You just have to seek him out."

Back