• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3: bazango (aka thread 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Resposting]

@Hl3

I look in to the void and try to re-shape it, to give it a physical form, using the power of the Axiom, Observation

@GoP

"My bad, i forgot to tell you about the plan"

Marta excuses herself to Walter

I deleted Walter's attacks from existence and used Seal of Binding on the void, preventing his ability to teleport away.

[Reposting]

"Okay, what to do? Hmmmmmm..." He then sensed something. It seemed to be some "robot" called Dynamo. "Maybe..."

Boris started to hyperventilate, as he then accidentally teleported to where he was. He started breathing out of control.

"Calm down Sir Boris, this is not the place to get so worked up," Dynamo said, spreading a calming aura around Boris.

"Very well, do you want a cup of tea to calm yourself?" He asked, showing a small table with a cup of steaming tea.

"I guess. You see, I'm old, I'm fat, I'm dead inside AND outside! I'm practically ruined as it is!"

"Oh, never thought of losing weight, rejuvenating and ... coming back alive, with the powers you have, I guess it's not a problem"

"I mean, at this point, it's only sensible to be that way! I'm used to being the laughing stock, why stop now?" He said.

"Hmmmmm...well, it's just that..." He started to well up again. "I just feel less at death!" He then covered his face, trying to hide the fact that he was sad.

Boris then calms down as he then feels a bit tired. "Why, of all things, does this always...happen to me..." He then started to fall asleep.

Marta noticed something tried to enter the throne dimension, but after realizing it's Boris, she let him in, while having applyed some safety measures so he won't destroy everything in a fit of rage.

As Björns power begins to rapidly ascend and grow Björn is able to shape more of the Warp and creat more and stronger Daemons who follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back