• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

"Well, let's create an apocalyptic crystal" I say, creating a portal for a pocket dimension and entering it together with Boris.

Arrived I close the portal and insert a law in the Dimension so that it can only enter me and who has my authorization.

Then I start creating a crystal, it's rhomboid, violet and ten meters thick.

Later on through my deformation of reality I make it indestructible and apply a curse on it.

Anyone who tries to hit it, move it from this place or modify it will have the chance of success reduced to zero.

"Well ... and now, let's modify the law ... but I have to ask you, nothing will happen ... if I change the container, are you sure?" I ask.

I sigh.

"Let's try" I say, raising an arm.

"I wish this, I want to change the third law by replacing Boris with this crystal, then from this moment on, as established by the new law ... all the insanity that this crystal contains when the wish is expressed, must not be removed or chaos will be dispersed throughout the multiverse ... I repeat, when the wish is expressed the crystal will contain Boris' insanity and will respect the law as a new container "I say, distorting reality through the Wish spell.

[Apparently Moradin can use the Wish spell.

Ps.Chris I expressed the wish as clearly as possible ... do not cause trouble]

"In the place where we were before ... also could you open a portal? I will have to avoid heavy activities for a while"

Crossing the portal they found themselves in a remote part of space.

"Well ... I'll have to rest for a while, I think I'll sleep ... you can do whatever you want"

"I could've stopped it, I could've stopped it, I couldn't if I tried, I couldn't do anything about it." He started to say, deteriorating from optimistic to lacking hope.

The Eden on Etheria begins studying 545's qliphah physiology

The Eden on Earth continues sitting around in the monastery with Coronzon doing nothing. He decides to use his presence concealment on himself and Coronzon.

"....Okay, so I can't get over a lot, but there was a time where I might have been pals with the lord himself." He said.

"Well, once, He had me go on a little favor to go check on the ol' Levvy. Needless to say, I couldn't stop it."

"Okay. So I got my ass kicked and I've never gotten over it. I mean, sure, it was THE LEVIATHAN, OOOOOOH, but c'mon!"

"Well, for one, it's long gone in the sea. I've more so decided to leave it alone, but it you want to, I will NOT stop you."

@overlord

"Maverik will surely call for us soon or ask to come in." Eden says and then turns to face Marta

"Is there anything you want to do in the meantime, or do you just want to continue sitting here listening to the music? I would enjoy either."

"Ah ... Boris, you won't be crazy but you're still weird" I say.

The fight with Destiny will have to wait ... I'm too tired, I think.

I send a message to Dynamo.

"Oh, Sir ... I should inform you of something important"

"Now I don't care, you can ask Bonnie and Clyde if they can open a portal for their moon ... they barricaded it very heavily ... and for me right now it would be advisable not to use my powers"

"In fact to this, Sir ... it would be appropriate for you to ask for it by adding your apologies to Miss Marta and Sir Eden"

"And what should I apologize for?" I ask, annoyed.

"For his disrespectful and oppressive behavior"

"And when have I ever been?"

"Do I have to show you recordings?" Asks artificial intelligence.

"No no ... all right! I will apologize," I say, sending a message to Dynamo.

@ Overlord775, Paul

Dynamo leaves the room.

"Sir Eden, Miss Marta ... Maverik has sent a message"

Dynamo brings up a holographic screen with the face of Maverik.

"Hey ... how do you stand in your fortress of solitude well barred? I will ignore the fact that you expelled me in a bad way-"

"Sir ..." Dynamo exclaimed, waving slightly.

I sigh.

"I am sorry if I disturbed you, violated your personal space and your belongings, I promise that I will behave decently in your home ..."

"Anyway ... isn't it possible you could open a portal? I just used the Wish spell to modify a cosmic law and for a while I'll have to refrain from activities like using my powers"

Back