• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

@Ed

Hiro puts her head on Will's shoulder for several seconds before walking a few meters towards the house and turning around.

"Shall we take a look inside?"

@Dragon

Rea seems to really enjoy simply strolling through the woods together with Silas. After some time they reach a stream and she sits down on a large rock next to it.

"I oughta go before this gets too serious." He teleported away from Nobe and then shouted. "Is it fine if I go back to Makai!? In fact, am I saying it right?"

Björn waits in his Overworld in an enraged mood while waiting for the two to finally concluded their battle.

@Procastination

[Because he's cool skele boi ovo]

Finding shards is taking long, might as swell do something else while i wait.

"Hey Walter, since you've been traveling the multiverse, what has spaked your interest more of what you've seen so far ?"

Marta asks him to try start a conversation.

The God Of Procrastination said:
"Let's take a trip to the past, then." I say.
"I am sorry, but time travelling to the past is a really bad idea, it could cause all manners of problems to the flow of time"

Neptunia decides that she needs more power, so she devours the home dimension of Type Null and puts it in to immaginary space.

Silas is also enjoying his time with Rea. He puts his hand in the water and feels a nibble. He pulls it out to see a tiny water dragon biting his finger.

"Awwww..."

Will followed Hiro around the premises. It was an exceedingly nice place. As long as Hiro was satisfied, he'd be happy with it too.

His thoughts briefly trail back to Africa, when they had almost a home before it was abruptly taken away. Would this time be different? He promptly cast the matter aside. It didn't matter. Right now all he wanted was to enjoy being with the one who he loved.

"So what do you think, Hiro? Are you liking everything so far?"

Overlord775 said:
The God Of Procrastination said:
"That explains a lot."
"So, is there anything else you would be interested in ?"
"Not much." Several gold robots suddenly appeared behind Will and Hiro. Their armor was ornate, and the one in front had green lining his armor.

[The sad thing is these trolls are agreeable, sometimes]

Back