• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

[Oof I didn't notice the blue eyes part]

"I activate the trap card Magicans' Defense, the damage I take is cut in half." Eden calls out as Lemon Magician Girl is hit and obliterated but the damage Eden takes is halfed and he survives with 200 life points

"Thanks."

Eden draws a card

"Well it's all or nothing now. I have to give you a card first so here." He says giving Marta a Spell Card

"This allows me to use the spell Magical Contract Door, and draw a new monster who I will summon now."

The two remaining magician girls are tributed and their energy breaks the bindings on and releases a massive red and black dragon.

"Gandora-X The Dragon of Demolition come forth."

That's quite the mouthful isn't it. He thinks to himself

"Gandora-X's ability activates, allowing me to destroy any monster I choose and I choose Deep-Eyes and you take damage equal to its attack points, Gandora-X gains the attack points of Deep-Eyes."

Gandora fires several lasers towards the other dragon to destroy it, Gandora also fires a laser at Marta for the same amount of attack points deep eyes has

Uh, Monster Reborn, thought this card was banned.

"Well, i see you had a powerfull dragon in your deck too, but Deep-Eye won't won't go down without a fight, as he actually has a third special ability, which causes all opponent monsters to be destroyed when he is."

Deep-Eye White Dragon fires a last resort breath attack again Gandora-X's attack to destroy him, while being destroyed too.

"Well then, that's unfortunate, it's your turn."

[monster reborn was the byproduct of Marta rewinding time on my deck ovo]

[It seems the heart of the cards was helping you ovo]

Marta's health points are reduced to 1600.

"I draw."

Look at who came up for the last blow

"I summon Winged Kuriboh."

The puffy winged creature appears on the battlefield..

"Kuriboh, it's your time to shine, go !"

The Winged Kuriboh flies towards Eden and delivers a squeaky headbutt.

Eden is hit by the headbutt and loses 300 life points, losing the duel

"Well played, that was fun."

"Yes, a real hoot" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"However now it would be more appropriate to deal with the cosmic void outside, do not misunderstand me ... I love to avoid work ... but when there is a danger that can potentially erase us from existence, I tend to re-evaluate my priorities"

@Paul

"Yes, it was a good duel."

Marta responds while smiling.

@Faruel

Marta turns towards you

"Uhm ... right."

She then turns back to Eden.

"Shall we go fix that void thingo ?"

"Well, I can only speak from experience but I've already dealt with something like that," I say, sighing.

"My team and I faced a cosmic aberration like that, able to devour multiverses ... and we obviously failed, it was ... someone much taller in the cosmic hierarchy to destroy it, it literally carried it outside the multiverse ... in a dimension that could be defined as the edge of existence, a place devoid of any concept and not bound by time and space"

Faruel1998 said:
"It won't work, that thing consumes everything that exists ... because it's already a void"
"I mean, that why i suggested to use Void Manipulation, because it's the the power that is used to manipulate voids."

"Well, first of all we need a power equivalent to that of Athun, the Cosmic Warrior ... the one who destroyed that aberration"

"And secondly ... knowing where the edge of existence is, Athun knew ... because that's where he came from"

"I could watch Athun's power ... and I can tell you that even with these powers we are ants compared to him"

"And assuming this, the best option we have is to bomb it with reality warping"

"I don't think there are any power cosmic entities who have any reason to help us."

[Monarch would argue we aren't supposed to know about Nach but either way none of us besides Silas really befriended him]

"Actually, since they void was caused by Colzil, who's a though, but not issurmantable, opponent, i think we could just take him on"

Marta comments

[I always have to remember these details ...]

"Well ... then there is only one thing to do" I say, to then show a sadistic look.

"We send Candy World into the void!" I say in a distorted voice.

"Candy World is a planet completely made of candy with candy people, I went there once ... and I never went back there, that place ... that's a real aberration, in that planet the logic dies and everyone is happy for every damn reason! That place makes you crazy! "

"It won't solve the problem but at least it will make me happy to see Candy World die"

"And how do we deal with the void anyway? Because my option of a reality warping bomb is the only idea I have"

I arch an eyebrow to the newcomer.

"Hey, I know you ... more or less, you're Walter, you helped build Etheria with Aranil"

Back