• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven: Official Registration Thread

How many domain point did i get?

And how to assign it? I'm a bit confused. (English is not my native language, so its a bit confusing about the domain thing)

would it really be that restricted? Its just one part of the veldoras power. The power to double probability of something happening
According to people on Discord:

"He can cut things with a 100% chance down to 50%, thin out the possibility of his existence to become intangible, subtly manipulate the probability of multiple things at once to reach a result very different from 50% to 100%, etc. And in his second key, it's 4-D and functions as a passive defense and can basically do whatever percentages he wants."

You can make a weaker custom power though

According to people on Discord:

"He can cut things with a 100% chance down to 50%, thin out the possibility of his existence to become intangible, subtly manipulate the probability of multiple things at once to reach a result very different from 50% to 100%, etc. And in his second key, it's 4-D and functions as a passive defense and can basically do whatever percentages he wants."

You can make a weaker custom power though
It will just be the power to double the odds of something then. Nothing thst extremee.

Back