• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

@Faruel

"I have the feeling that defeating Colzil would make the void disappear."

Marta says

@GoP

"Oh, hi Walter ... "

Wait, how the hell did he here ?.There's like 10 concelement spells, 8 anti-telepotation spells and a literally law preventing people from getting here.

O _ o

"Uhm, nice to see you again, what'cha been up to lately ?"

[Okay, so basically:

I promised on Discord that I'd see you guys on FANDOM, yet here I am, practically disappeared.]

At that answer I widen my eyes, staring at Marta for a few moments.

I take a deep, huge breath.

"Excuse me for a moment" I say in a choked voice and then create a soundproof bubble around me.

A moment later I begin to scream and punch the bubble, then walk in search, always screaming and finally get down on my knees and scream at the sky.

Obviously from outside the bubble you could not hear anything.

Not the responce i expected, but close

"Question, Eden, weren't you making some preparations for the void thingo ?"

Marta asks him.

I leave the bubble, a not happy look on my face.

I create a portal, making the original Maverik appear.

"Hey, I didn't tell you that-"

"Destiny is not important now, killing Colzin is"

"Colzin? Wasn't this crazy man dead?"

The copy becomes a trail of sand that is absorbed by me, transmitting information to me.

I look at Marta with disappointment, having discovered what she did.

"Well I had a few things set up although I'm not sure if they would work, in fact I doubt they would."

"The first is Coronzon, the demon I have summoned on Earth, she and I are capable of using a sword with the power to destroy all dimensions. She is also able to possess a target to use as a vessel. " He says

"The second is a bit harder to explain, basically I can 'create' a weapon that the opponent will perceive, any weapon I can imagine, and the opponent will recognize it even if they never saw it prior and they will be hit the with effects and damage of that weapon." He continues

"There is a final plan although it is probably the biggest gamble, I can offer it something and in return take anything I want, I could potentially use that to remove his nature as a void but I'm not sure what we would do after that."

"Mmm ... possession ... maybe I can help you, I can remove the resistances and with that I could command him mentally ... or burn him showing his sins"

"Those are some very good preparations"

I compliment Eden

"On my part, i could help by utilizing my Administrator powers on the void and try to create a direct counter to it by utilizing my reactive evolution and skill creation powers"

"This is a strategy ... more or less, besides I can create a seal that cancels powers like teleportation or evocations"

"And besides, Walter ... congratulations, now you're a Guardian too"

"So now that we have our group to fight this void with the question is how are we going to do it?"

"We have some abilties that may work but we should have a strategy instead of just running in and trying everything." Eden says

"Now that i think about it, i also have the ability to give form to formless beings trought Observation, which is powered by a higher dimensional entity."

Marta explaisn

"Well, then I will impose a seal to prevent it from escaping, you Marta will give a body to the voi then I will negate its resistance to mind control in order to immobilize it and Eden will use his demon to possess the void"

"Matter of minutes is an overstatement, it hasn't moved since it consumed my mini-multiverse, which happened several hours ago, but i agree we should go destroy it fast."

Marta explains Maverik

I get up a few feet above them.

"Listen to me, because of the circumstances I am now stuck in this multiverse, unable to go home ... now ... this place is my home ... and I don't allow anyone to come here and destroy my house! Only I can ... either through an wild party or restructuring it ... but what I'm trying to say is ... let's take up arms and kick that cosmic void in its non-existent ass "

The Eden on Earth brings Coronzon to the main Eden and then goes back

"Well I guess everyone is ready for this battle so let's get moving." He says

Marta nods and applies ´¢óPrism ArmorÒÇìon the three of her allies, with herself already having the effects on the Ultimate Skill on.

"Well then! Next stop, cosmic void!" I exclaim, teleporting the whole group near the void, all protected inside a mystical bubble that I imposed with a law so that it would not be destroyed.

Back