• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3: bazango (aka thread 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OKAY, LISTEN UP. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS. 1. YOU CAN "STOP" ME. 2. PERISH." The invisible entity said. "About that..." Boris replied. "Ahem...."

My copy thins the eyes.

"Cosmic horrors ... those who understand them are good ... or crazy" he murmurs and then dissolve into ashes.

"I'm dead enough, what do you want from me?"

"VERY WELL."

Boris was dropped as he slowly walked up to Dynamo, spooked.

"It's not simple. It's some monster. It's avatars alone exist on far higher realms than many could concieve, possibly above all realms or dimensions. I cannot stop it myself." He said.

"Huh...Ooh, OOH! Hi there. Zoned out for a bit. Name's Boris and I'm dealing with something I cannot even DESCRIBE."

[@Blah

There's thousands of things preventing people from getting where Boris is currently, i heavelly dpubt you Can reach it]

The kiss scene never actually happened, as the furry wasn't able to go trought the defences of The thorne world, and even if he could Marta resistance is way higher than what the movie IG can affect and Boris is 5-D

[I probably could, but if I wouldn't Have reason to without having overheard part of the conversation, so I'll remove that comment.]

The various attacks leveled against the void don't seem to do much other than......ruffle it? At least, that's the best description for the odd motion it seems to make as uncountable threads writhe across it's "surface". A sort of groan emminates from it, pulling apart and destroying what little reality is left around it.

Everyone suddenly knows where the void is, and the way forward feels shorter than before.

"I think it's working, continue attacking !"

I telephatically tell my allies, as i start massivelly buffing all their statistics with vast multite of stat amps and buff, while trying to greatly decrerse the statistica of the void and applying several dozen damaging debuffs to it

"Well ... let's see if I can do something" I say, and then get a guitar to appear.

"I advise you to cover your ears, this sound will be of another reality!" I exclaimed, to then play the guitar, creating sound waves capable of distorting and vibrating reality by attacking the void as light rays began to appear and fling themselves against of it, protected by a law that prevents them from being nullified or absorbed.

[Those rays are the spell Bolt of Glory]

Prism Fortress, which i had applied at the start of the battle, protects me and my teammates from the sound waves

Having reached the necessary power Bjorn is able to fully revive the Warp and the Daemons becoming the new and only Chaos god.

3 other chaos gods suddenly pop in to existance, being the equivalents of Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeench

And also a Malice equivalent appears ... peraphs

"Oh, boy. Not again..." He then fell fast asleep on the floor. It appears as if he needs to replenish a lot of energy.

Shielder creates a room for Boris in the throw dimension and teleport herself and Boris there, with him being relocated on a bed.

"Ah ... did you ever hear about Boris' third law? That law says that if Boris stops being crazy, reality explodes" I laugh.

"I made sure Boris isn't crazy anymore," I say flatly.

"First, Boris can be many things ... but man is not among those"

"And secondly, frankly ... where have you been in the last days? In this multiverse even a stone could be the needle of the balance that establishes the cosmic balance ..."

"And then I changed Boris's law, now to contain his madness is something I will not tell you, located in a place that does not concern you" says my copy, crossing his arms.

"Moral of the story ... Boris is no longer crazy ... but still strange"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back