• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

Suddenly, the Hiver then went inside Nobe's head, before attempting to hack into her and change her personality.

@Christian

"Cute things."

Shielder responds to Boris

Also, Hiver findz that Nobe's mind is already occupied by WALUIGI.

"It's really wholesome. Guess you care for me after all, huh?" He said.

"I WILL DESTROY YOU." The Hiver bellowed.

The battle between the avatars became useless now as there was only one thing that could truly end this. The true forms had to be destroyed.

It was a battle in the cosmos, the non existence that would look really not cool as basically nothing was happening. Destiny was summoning everything she had into this one fight, all of her energy and her power. There started to be rips in the fabric of space, monsters were beginning to leak out once more. Destiny could feel herself becoming stronger as she faced off against this foe.

Any part of her that was eaten would be regenerated I guess. I don't know how non-existence works. This just got boring because the avatar disappeared completely. She stopped caring about her little strategy in the actual multiverse. Why care about a stupid clone when your real body is under attack.

Unfortunatelly, Marta's ´¢óObservationÒÇì made healing wounds made by her impossible, and each time she took chucks out of Destiny, her power increesed,

Meanwhile, Lucina takes steps to increese the odds of winning even further by calling back 99.99% of all clones [Except Shieder, the one with the orb and the ones in the void.] and repeatedly using ´¢óEarth God TiamatÒÇì, the combination of all Marta's statistic increesing powers,

The struggle continues.

Observing the conflict and deciding to live up to his namesake, That Guy just pops from whatever dark crevice and just starts unloading Weak +1 at maximum speed to counteract Observation and other amps, rolling metaphorical 20s over and over again with each shot.

I don't even know how you eat a non-pyshcial non-existent form so we're actually just going to ignore that. Destiny screamed out in anger and retaliation, boosting her own stats by an absurd amount, emitting waves of death and existence erasure. Not for her but it's generally just spreading across reality.

"I will not go down easily!" Her voice shook the fabric of existence and she let out another roar of anger. If she had a body she'd be going super Saiyan right about now. Destiny was also going over and reducing her own opponents stats, or at the very least attempting to, all the same. Either way she was putting up one hell of a fight. "You're nothing to me!"

And uuuuh...conceptual flames would begin to form around her non-existent form, serving as a temporary barrier between her and Marta. Meanwhile, she tried to think of a plan. There had to be some weakness here...

Boris then sensed something. "Oh, yay, another fight. Okay, that does it!" Boris snapped his fingers as the entirety of the fifth dimension started to crumble.

@Christian

You destroyed the 5th dimension, good job.

Not sure why you did that since nobody lives in the fifth dimension, but if it makes you feel better i guess you can destroy it as much as you want.

@DMUA

Dou to you facing a greater diety than yourself, a phanteon god comparable to the likes of Zeus, (Rank 19 Divine) your control over probability is rendered moot, and while normally a divine being's powers would be nulled in the presence of a elder evil being, Marta's resistance against it is strong enought to not be affected.

The Weak+1 are reflected back at That Guy thanks to the Magic Bounce's sub-skill of Prism Fortress.

Also you did a quite dumb move there, as now you are starting to get eaten too.

@Jacky

Even fodder SMT characters can destroy beings made of pure nothingness and even fodder D&D characters can affect type 1 abtract non-existant beings, so yes, Marta can just eat you.

Unlike her opponent, Marta is cool headed, she knows she can win and win she will.

She goes Orgia Mode, removes her Limiters and activates Ultimate Form, greatly boosting her power, as the attempts of Destiny to weaken her power are just reflected back at her.

Meanwhile, Lucina keeps spamming that Earth Mother Tiamat.

At the same time, Neptunia and reactive evo see the flames and, thanks to the extreme time speed up they are under, almost istantly give Marta resistance to it so that she might not be affected by them.

"Show me all the power you've got !"

Marta continues trying to consume Destiny.

"Nobody's following? You see, the collapsing of the fifth dimension means the collapsing of the entire MULTIVERSE!" He shouted.

Meanwhile, the Hiver then decided to go deeper down into Nobe's coding.

Marta sinks in and feels that sweet sweet dark side based soul consuming Red Universe coming into them, as they're stabbed repeatedly by a katana.

Christian Higdon said:
"Nobody's following? You see, the collapsing of the fifth dimension means the collapsing of the entire MULTIVERSE!" He shouted.
Meanwhile, the Hiver then decided to go deeper down into Nobe's coding.
Nobe seizes up, seizuring on the ground like a mentally deficient child have a brain hemmorhage... despite not being mentally deficient in the slightest

Earth Eden continues sitting around with Coronzon

Etheria Eden continues sitting around with 545

Moonverse Eden continues sitting around and watching Marta and co

Christian Higdon said:
"SUCCESS! NOW TO GIVE HER NEW POWERS." He said, and gave her new tech, powers, and even a sword.
"I am yours to command... Hiver" She says, with the cold, autistically psychotic precision of an emotionless automaton.

"GOOD. NOW, TO DO SOMETHING." The Hiver then went to Boris mentally and asked him to duplicate where he was so his true avatar could be where he needs him to be. Then, Boris' true avatar went to Boston, where another avatar showed with Shielder.

The Hiver showed where the actual Boris was to Nobe. "TAKE HIM DOWN. AIM FOR THE HEART, BUT BE SURE TO BE SILENT."

Christian Higdon said:
"GOOD. NOW, TO DO SOMETHING." The Hiver then went to Boris mentally and asked him to duplicate where he was so his true avatar could be where he needs him to be. Then, Boris' true avatar went to Boston, where another avatar showed with Shielder.
The Hiver showed where the actual Boris was to Nobe. "TAKE HIM DOWN. AIM FOR THE HEART, BUT BE SURE TO BE SILENT."
"I shall"

"EXCELLENT. NOW GO." He then warped her to Boston, giving her arrows (or directions) on where to go to get to Boris.

DMUA said:
Marta sinks in and feels that sweet sweet dark side based soul consuming Red Universe coming into them, as they're stabbed repeatedly by a katana.
The Red Universe is not able to affect Marta, as the chucks of you that have been eaten/absorbed have it removed from them and isolated before it can affect the nucleic core in her soul, also her defenses against soul-based abilties are of very high caliber.

And, the katana don't pruduce any effect either, as Marta has basically an immunity to pure physical strikes at this point and 『Prism Fortress』 , a system of multiple multilayered barriers that utilize immaginary space and dimensional gaps to protect the user [It also has the effects of many other of here defensive abilties], is also there to block hits.

You continues getting eaten, in more speficic detail by the absorption『Elder God Demonbane』, which prevents Regenerationn and has the defense bypassing proprieties of almighty.

Meanwhile, the chucks Marta has taken from That Guy and Destiny are being analyzed in immaginary space by Neptunia and 『All Mother Shub-Niggurath』, soon all their abilties shall be hers.

[BTW Nuptunia is in an heavelly protected pocket dimension connected to Marta]

@Christian

Shielder pats your avatar.

"Welp, this is nice. Can I go now?" He asked Shielder. "Because I have an artifact that can summon me that I can give ya."

"AAAGH!" He then ducks and then gets back up.

"REMEMBER, AIM FOR THE HEART. ALSO, MAYBE SHUSH HIM A BIT ONCE HE'S DOWN, I DON'T KNOW."

Christian Higdon said:
"Welp, this is nice. Can I go now?" He asked Shielder. "Because I have an artifact that can summon me that I can give ya."
"I'd love to have that artifact."

Shielder says with entusiasm.

Christian Higdon said:
It works.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow ow ow ow owww!" He shouts, pained by this.
"Even if you die Boris, you will come back, but when you do, it will be..." Her gears in her arm sputter, and she temporary seizures, foaming at the mouth.

"Known, that no one loves you. Vividly so"

Boris started to cry a bit. Did she just say that?

"HEHEHEHEHE..." Hiver then decided to get rid of her evil personality, changing her back to her normal personality.

Back