• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

[i have no idea what is going on any more]

Nach wakes up and the man vanishes mid bit of his cereal.

Nach wonders if there's still a wedding going on and makes himself omnipresent again to find out.

Meanwhile, the Hiver then decides to try and ruin Boris' day. He shrunk in size (to where he was a floating, intangible and invisible head) and went up to Nobe, before then hiding.

Destiny suddenly...disappeared. She wasn't there anymore as she accepted her true form once more. The very non-existence she had came from. Here she was...everywhere? Nowhere? Either way it was time for them to wreck havoc.

Bullets flew...everywhere. Miniature explosions blew up in the vacuum of space, reality was bending and time was slowing. Perception of time was getting greater. Seconds around here we're lasting longer, as she continuously spawned explosion after explosion. Might as well let the universe move on while they continued their squabble. Time to perish

As if it was going to be as easy as just devouring it. As soon as Marta entered the universe, whatever was being formed disappeared, to go off in different universes.

The entire multiverse excluding Makai for obvious reasons is suddenly filled with giant non-corporeal eyes and fangs.

One such set of eyes glares down at Marta.

"VVH4+ 4R3 ¥0U D01N6 +0 80R15?"

Another set of eyes and fangs looks at itself quizzically.

"51L45 VVH3R3 4R3 ¥0U?"

"4H" the eyes and fangs say, stretching back in time until it finds where Silas was. "¥0U H4V3 60N3 +0 +H15 'M4K41'". The eyes retreat back to the present.

@Monarch

"Just hugging him ?"

Shielder responds, confused by the sudden apperence of countless eyes and fangs from seemingly nowhere.

@Jacky

The slime disappeared too, as Destiny start feeling something, somethig spanning the whole infinite multiverse.

That something being Marta's true form, an abtract being with influance over the entirity of reality [Makai is not part of the multiverse].

Then, Destiny's essence across reality is starting to get attacked and consumed down to the conceptual and non-existant level,

The battle between the two superpowered girls has just turned in to a battle of concepts.

Meanwhile, an infinite number of clones happear in all universes, who use 『Illusion King Mephisto』and 『Elder God Elderbane』 to protect themself from the bullets, while trying again to eat the thing that Destiny is creating.

"H3 D035N'+ 533M +0 L1K3 1+"

The eyes glare but most of them and the fangs disappear across the multiverse until there's only the ones in front of Marta left.

@Overlord

the clay is able to contain the star long enough for it to get sent to Imaginary Space. However, the afformentioned space starts to "die" rather rapidly

Ok, star is in position ... and trying to kill me.

Marta's main body turns toward the humanoid orb.

"Uhm ok so i put the star in immaginary space so i need you to get there too so that i may fuse you with the star so that you may be more complete and so the star doesn't kill immaginary space"

Marta says rapidly and with a single breath of air.

"In short, i need you to get in my belly."

Oh god, that didn't sound right.

@WHY/Junku

Akuma. We've never met but I saw a bit of her while looking into the past.

"What are we not allowed to do in Makai?" Will asks the bunny girl.

Marta reliaze that she should put some defenses on base, so she casts 『Prism Fortress』on the clay moon.

Both it and the multiverse within are now much harder to affect or travel in and out without the consent of Marta

@Hl3

Marta pulls the body out of immaginary space.

"Do you feel complete yet ?"

She asks him

@GoP

[Fight between Destiny and Slime

and

Coliz's quest]

"I'll keep searching."

Marta tells the body.

The clone in the void the continues searching for shards, while spawning more of herself, all of which have Prism Fortress put on them, to fasten the process.

Meanwhile, Lucina is repairing Imaginary Space, which has been quite messed up because of the recent events.

@Ed

Rei'zen looks at will. "No murder, stealing, no copyright infringment, no trying to get out of or into Makai withou Akuma's permission, no breaking and entering, and..." Rei'zen keeps on rambling about laws.

"You've just made a massive mistake! I will blow you into nothing!" He said to Shielder, still charging a beam.

"HAHAHAHA! It's like that one guy said! Some people wanna see the world BURN!" He said, before then realizing something. He was stooping to the Hiver's level. "No....no, no, no, no, NOOO!"

Overlord775 said:
"I'll keep searching."
Marta tells the body.

The clone in the void the continues searching for shards, while spawning more of herself, all of which have Prism Fortress put on them, to fasten the process.

Meanwhile, Lucina is repairing Imaginary Space, which has been quite messed up because of the recent events.
@Christian

Shielder doesn't know what do to.

@GoP

"Ohhhhw, why did you eat skull guy ?"

Marta asks while pouting a bit.

"Oh, goodness, I almost..." He then tried to stop the aura. "I'm sorry, I just felt...not like myself."

@Christian

Shilder caresses you on the side of your head.

@GoP

"Bring fiery skeletor back,"

Marta responds cheeringly.

@Christian

"Ehm ... yes, yes of course."

Shielder creates about a dozen smol dragons in the surronding area.

@GoP

"Yay"

Back