• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: very slow actually (aka thread 16)

[Ah, let it die, if you want I can fulfill your request, I have a crystal containing all the madness of Boris, a little hit and reality will have an aneurysm]

[Speaking of Boris...]

"Okay, I'm getting a bit bored. Hmmmmm...I KNOW!" He then tried to contact Maverik. "Hello? You there?"

You hear an answering machine.

"Hi, here is Maverik who speaks, right now I'm busy dealing with a cosmic void ... or something immensely stupid or irresponsible, please leave a message"

"A mental answering machine. Okay." He then left a message.

"Hello! I was wondering where you are, but I won't bother."

"Oh, hi Boris ... sorry but I'm busy right now, me and the others are about to face a cosmic void deforming reality that devours multiverses"

"Let's start our offensive."

I tell my teammates, i then look in to the void and try to re-shape it, to give it a physical form, using the power of the Axiom, Observation

I deleted Walter's attacks from existence and used Seal of Binding on the void, preventing his ability to teleport away.

"Walter, I would like you not to attack it, the plan is to make Coronzon take possession of the void"

Back