• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

Christian Higdon said:
Boris started to cry a bit. Did she just say that?
"HEHEHEHEHE..." Hiver then decided to get rid of her evil personality, changing her back to her normal personality.
Nobe proceeds to seizure some more, a few sparks fly outward from her cranium, and she passes out upon the ground, having foamed at the mouth prior to her aforementioned unconsciousness

Boris just gulps. "I don't like where you're going with this." He said, backing off from Shielder. "...Nah, just joking. So anyways, can I go now?"

Christian Higdon said:
The Hiver then snaps his fingers, awakening Nobe. "NOW LOOK UPON WHAT YOU'VE DONE."
"I did-d-d-dn't d-d-do it" She sputters, a tad bit of foam and sparks flying forth from her head. Kinda like a seizuring cripple... except she's FLAGRANTLY not a cripple, be it physically or mentally. Sure, you COULD technically decree her cyborgization as a "disability" due to her susceptibility to mental tampering. But considering how she retains and even ENHANCED physical and mental capabilities, I wouldn't legally classify it as such.

"y-y-y-you m-made me" she says, sputtering foamy oil from her mouth.

Junkoposter said:
@Ed

Rei'zen looks at will. "No murder, stealing, no copyright infringment, no trying to get out of or into Makai withou Akuma's permission, no breaking and entering, and..." Rei'zen keeps on rambling about laws.
Seems pretty normal I guess.

"So where are we going exactly?"

@Dragon

"What is something you've always wanted to experience?" Rea asks Silas.

@Ed and Junko

Hiro looks happy when hearing this. She's very curious about their future home.

Rea is quiet for a while because she doesn't know what to say to that. Then her face becomes red.

"Stop saying things I don't know how to respond too! What am I supposed to do with an answer like that?!" She shouts angrily.

Rea is suprised by Silas' genuine excuse and quiets down.

"Ah uhm. S-sorry for shouting at you like that." She murmurers.

Overlord775 said:
"I'll keep searching."

Marta tells the body.

The clone in the void the continues searching for shards, while spawning more of herself, all of which have Prism Fortress put on them, to fasten the process.

Meanwhile, Lucina is repairing Imaginary Space, which has been quite messed up because of the recent events.
The clones find various shards, ranging in size from a grain of sand to small planets, and they have significantly less of an effect that the star-sized one from before

The clones do the same thing it was done with the star, wrap up the shards in spider threads and then absorb them in to immaginary space, where they are fused in to the humanoid orb.

@Ed & WHY

"You'll see in a few minutes~!" Rei'zen says cheerfully. After a few more minutes of travel, you see your new house. "Ta-da!"

Spoopyhouse

@Dragon

"Nope. There already are many established worlds inside and I wanted to travel through them with you." Rea answers.

She's still a little ashamed of her earlier outburst.

"Well that's actually what my question earlier was for. I wanted to choose a reality based on your answer."

@Dragon

"Of course there are."

Rea teleports Silas and herself to one of the worlds. There they end up in a large forest with extremely tall trees.

@WHY/Junko

So it's this type of place?

"I'm happy as long as Hiro's happy." Will says, wrapping an arm around her.

"Thanks."

Will summons a whole bag of carrots and gives it to the bunny girl for her troubles.

Back