• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

The slime is now on top of Bjorn's head

He applies the Ultimate Skill 『Prism Fortress』 on him, creating a skin thigh invisible barrier around the warrior-king, while also having it applied to himself.

Also, Marta has upgraded the ability to block teleportation and portals, to prevent what happned to Aranil to happen again.

@Dragon

"Uhm, yeah sure." Rea answers.

"Wait just a moment, you two. I'm actually going to move Wairua Nui soon, so could you wait just a little longer?" Irre says to Silas and Rea.

@Ed

Hiro follows Will.

@Junko

"Would it be alright if I moved one of my creations to this dimension?" Irre asks Akuma.

@Junko

"A large robot that houses several dimensions. I would like for it to be in a safe place."

@Dragon

"Because I've found a place where it will be safe. A place where my family will be safe." Irre answers.

Destiny's ears perked up and she glanced to Marta. She glared at her. "This doesn't concern you. Leave me alone. This isn't your fight to take part in. This is mine and mine alone!"

@Junko

Irre warps Wairua Nui from the end of time to Makai.

"Thank you." It says to Akuma.

@Dragon

"It has been moved. I can bring us to its new location." Irre says.

"Oh, god, no!" He started to get a bit stronger, as an aura surrounded him. "I feel like this is a reference, right? This has to be referencing something-Ow ow, ow ow ow ow owww!"

@Jacky

"You are a threat to the multiverse as a whole, i will not allow you to continue your destructive plans any longer.".

"Today is the day your story ends."

The slime says with Marta's voice.

"I'm afraid not. I still got a long way to go before I'm done here. I hope you understand, so please get out of my way so that one scum of the universe can perish." Destiny smiled sweetly. "Why would you protect such a psychopath either way?"

"You just destroyed a planet with a population, causing a mass genocide, you've killed more than I ever have... so whos really the Psychopath here?"

"A planet you did not deserve. Don't think you're any better than me, you psychopath. You cannot play the good guy here. You know that you can't. You know that you're no better than scum! You don't deserve the rule anything! And now you choose to hide behind this idiot?!" She gestured to Marta. "And I thought you were a brave warrior."

"I have never once said I was a hero but I refuse to be called out by one who is no better then I am. As for the slime I simply teleported here, I never asked or wanted the slimes help, they did it out of their own will"

This will be a rather hard fight, Destiny is all-round powerfull person, but thankfully『Prism Fortress』 , with his many layers giving protection against just as many abilties, should allow us to have the upperhand.

"Bjorn may not be the best person around, but he doesn't go around murdering galaxies or even universes worth of people."

The slime responds to Destiny.

Junkoposter said:
@Ed boi

The rabbit nods her head respectfully. "Greetings, I am Rei'zen, mo- I mean Akuma's secretary!"
Will waves hi.

"I'm Will and this is Hiro. We're a part on Irre's family and we want to live here in Makai."

Rei'zen nods her head. "I am here to bring your family to their new abode." She motions to for Will and Hiro to follow.

"I have not killed a universe. I don't know where you came up with that conclusion. I leave the universe intact." She shook her head and reached out to contact both Koth and Boris. "Hello you two. Assistance would be much appreciated at the moment."

"Good grief, you sure like lying."

The slime then starts projecting images around the area, showing of the massacres done by Destiny:

Of her army destroying countless worlds

Of her black holes ending countless lives

Of her nuking an entire galaxy because of someone she didn't like came in to say hi

Of the giant black hole devouring dozens of universes whole

and of what she has done recently to that one universe.

[meanwhile, monolouging]

Marked with my pole, this entire land have now truly become my territory. As such, they have also become part of my "Authority".

Hence, they could be "Forge", and will now become the "Furnace" to my banner sword.

As the golden light continue to shone greatly, the ground then begin to harden, and raise slowly, from the center where the sword lie. As the same times, the movement of the ground itself growing and raising up into a mountain create a great earthquake, and send shockwave all over the planet. With the vibration strong enough to make people notice, they should be converging their attention...

Back