• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

"I guess. There's just the truth I've hidden. I don't hate life because it's eternal, it's just that I've always needed somebody who's cared for me." He said, before sobbing more. This wasn't his day.

Christian Higdon said:
"I guess. There's just the truth I've hidden. I don't hate life because it's eternal, it's just that I've always needed somebody who's cared for me." He said, before sobbing more. This wasn't his day.
"That? Well, Kollec and I do, and unless someone targets us, we'd be around for time immemorial! I mean, I could be easily murdered. Kollec I believe has some sort of abstraction derived immortality, much like yours."

Boris then lies on her chest, as he tears up even more before then ceasing the tears. He listened to her heart-beat as he started to fall asleep.

Boris then starts to get a bit more drowsy, as he then decides to pull out a blanket and cover himself and Nobe with it. "I guess I won't be taken control of after all." He muttered.

As he said this, he then started to shudder. It was still a robot. She could scan him at any moment to learn everything about him. But she was soooooo nice!

Christian Higdon said:
As he said this, he then started to shudder. It was still a robot. She could scan him at any moment to learn everything about him. But she was soooooo nice!
She silently scans Boris, learning of his deepestmost ails and intricacies, indicated by a slight "Ring" sound, y'know the one, the Sonic 2 SFX for rings.

Christian Higdon said:
"....What did you do?" He said, terrified.
"A mere scan, seeing if your vitals were abnormal, seeing if your sadness had been relinquished. I may be a mama, but I can't always tell what my babies are feeling. Y'know? Last thing I need is a crippling sense of inadequacy due to being unable to care for those I love most"

Boris gulped in fear. She knew about him, his sadness, his ailments. This was it. "Okay, then, you can take me to your leader now." He said, feeling as if he was gonna be killed.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris gulped in fear. She knew about him, his sadness, his ailments. This was it. "Okay, then, you can take me to your leader now." He said, feeling as if he was gonna be killed.
"What leader? Hun do you think I'm an alien? First o' all, Stereotyping of aliens, I know you've had negative experience with probing, but that does NOT mean all aliens are like that. Second, I'M A CYBORG HUN, I AIN'T NO ALIEN!" She says, in a joking and light tone that would require a LITERAL MISWIRED BRAIN to be misconstrued as genuine anger, for it is ABSOLUTELY NOT.

"True. It's just that whenever I've been scanned over, it feels weird. Especially robots. I know it sounds racist, but those synthetic metallic things knowing everything about me, it just gives me the shivers."

Christian Higdon said:
"True. It's just that whenever I've been scanned over, it feels weird. Especially robots. I know it sounds racist, but those synthetic metallic things knowing everything about me, it just gives me the shivers."
"It's alright to feel the way you do, but you must remember that you should try your damndest to prevent yourself from judging the cybernetically altered. Atleast until they show their true character. Out there, a kid cybernetic could be judged and demeaned for something outside of their control. Please..." She says, wistfully pausing.

"Don't be another demeaner"

"I'm sorry. I always just had a fear of them and well...you're not like the others that tried to turn me into one of them. In fact, you're not like many I've met at all. You've shown me that people care." He said. He then muttered this: "You've also proven I'm a crybaby."

Christian Higdon said:
"I'm sorry. I always just had a fear of them and well...you're not like the others that tried to turn me into one of them. In fact, you're not like many I've met at all. You've shown me that people care." He said. He then muttered this: "You've also proven I'm a crybaby."
"Hun, we ALL have a bit of crybaby in us, You, I, that weird methhead that hit his head and starten speaking broken Vietnamese. You understand?" She says, motherly as ever.

"True. I guess I just needed somebody like you in my life. I know I've said that enough, but it couldn't be more true." He said, before sniffing, smiling at her.

Christian Higdon said:
"True. I guess I just needed somebody like you in my life. I know I've said that enough, but it couldn't be more true." He said, before sniffing, smiling at her.
"We all do Boris hon..." she says, staring off into the void.

"We all do..."

People die and life goes on. People leave your life and life goes on. People can come into your life, change it for the better or the worst, and leave without little much as a warning or a goodbye, and life typically moves on whether you want it to or not. It's a simple fact of life. However, it's all the more different when you realize that you're the reason why that person in your life is gone. You're the reason that they are no longer there because you killed them. You killed them, and they're not coming back, no matter what. It was a fact of life, and Destiny had to accept it.

Didn't make the heavy feeling in her stomach disappear, however. She tried to make it go away, too. She changed her own perception of time and everything. One second was ten years. Ten seconds later and she still couldn't get it out of her head. That was the problem with having an all knowing mind. You know things that you don't want to know. Things that would would never in your wildest dreams imagine. Some of them could be memories you're trying to forget, bad events that happened in your life…

...and the other things you know are the things others are doing without you in the main multiverse. Of course, they were destroying everything that she was building up towards, her army, her legion of soldiers to finally put an end to all of this. They were killing them. They were trying to stop their plans. They were...they were…

They were going to die one way or another. She was sure of it. She could do it. As the thought came to her mind, reality around her seemed to warp and shape. It was either Makai that was doing that or Destiny herself. Either way, she gestured her hand to the right and sent a signal out to all of Makai. "Open a portal, now. I need to get back out there…"

And as she demanded, the portal opened. Akuma was still listening to her, it seemed. Hopefully she could keep Link safe still. Link and Boris. They were both important to her. She'd hate to see something happen to them. They didn't deserve the harsh life they were given, either of them. With a sigh, she rushed through the portal…

Out into the multiverse. She was in one of the farther reaches of the multiverse. She brought a hand up and snapped her fingers, altering her own mind to make herself angry. An unspeakable, toxic anger that would irradiate off of her and kill everything within a whole galaxy's radius. A red aura was enveloping the universe, and from the aura, monsters came out of.

Monsters upon monsters upon monsters. They were filling up the entire universe, spawning from nothing but Destiny's hate. She even absorbed the hate from the entirety of the universe she resided in, she copied the darkness in humanity's, and other alien life, hearts, and began to make clone after clone. The universe was filling up with life it was never supposed to sustain. Dark guardians of old were coming back to life, summoned by Destiny's anger towards these super individuals. Thousands of people would be copied and dark versions of themselves would reign supreme.

The universe was taken over, an infinite amount of monsters at her command, and an infinite amount of hatred at her beck and call. She grinned and snapped her fingers. All of the monsters would disappear, sucked into a hole in the middle of the universe, where they'd be put in the gap between dimensions until they would be used for later. An infinite monster production. Perfect...perfect.

They would all be infused with her powers, as well. Powers unspeakable. The sheer amount of cosmic force brought on by these copies and creations would case reality in several different universes to shake and rattle, reality bending and breaking to fit their whims. Destiny could barely control it herself. It would have been tiring work had she not been close to the sun this whole time. The sun gave her energy, she absorbed it and she gained even more energy than it produced. It was too long a process to explain, but essentially she would never be tired as long as a yellow star exists.

"Now...who to pick?" Destiny mused, humming to herself as she stared up at the endless abyss that was space. She sighed, putting her hands behind her head, until it hit her. The memories came flooding back, causing her anger to burn even brighter than before. The sun evaporated. Of course, the person who humiliated her! The fool who decided it would be best to cross her path! He's fought her once, but he hasn't fought her twice! He hasn't fought Sailor Destiny!

The portal to a new universe had opened, and Destiny grinned as she forced herself inside of the portal, and into another universe entirely. She knew where this was. This was the main universe, the one that everyone had started in. Back to her roots…

And back to the planet that the Tyrant was given. The one that Aranil had made. The stupid idiot could only appease and could never enforce the justice he so badly wanted. What an idiot. A moron who couldn't do what he promised. She let out a scream of anger, and the soundwaves shook the universe and annihilated the planet in front of her, destroying it and wiping it from existence entirely.

Another reminder of him was gone, and she knew that another fight was going to await her. She poked a sleeping bear. Last time she did this, she maimed herself out of disappointment, but now things were going to be different. She had hope, she had the Ultimate Hope. She could do this. She'd wipe that little runt from existence once and for all!

@Jacky

"Welcome back to the multiverse, Destiny."

You hear Marta's voice ring in your head .... a cold voice, filled with anger.

Back