• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

Boris then cried even more. "I've been a very bad boy! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!" He then sobbed, before twitching a bit.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then cried even more. "I've been a very bad boy! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!" He then sobbed, before twitching a bit.
"It's fine" She says, stroking his hair in a loving tone

"You've done much bad, but you've done much good too! Remember hon, It's not our past actions that define us, it's our willingness to create a NEW past that defines us."

@Overlord

"I b e l i e v e t h a t i s p a r t o f m e ."

The closer webs start to "die", in spite of their composition

"I see."

My clone tries eating the star using Elder God Demonbane, by creating a wave of clay to englobe the celestial object, and put it in to immaginary space.

Eden continues watching Marta's attempts to get to the star with her clones.

"Have you tried going in to grab them yourself?" He asks the body

After successfully conquering the planet Björn sends his army to other tyrant planets the continue to grow his influence and political power.

[meanwhile, monologuing]

[Also, if this game end before I done with my ingame "Project", I will put in a sidenote that I build a VR sword, that host a VR game called Dragon Connector, and a group of Idol sword called the 72 Petals]

The image of a mountain work, because it's both "impossible to reach" and "accessible" at the same times...in other word, it's both Heaven and Earth.

So, whatever design I should make, should reflect both of that design.

An "Earth" of deep red grass, of toxic miasma, of frozen lake and of general hostility...a land more Hell than Hell itself, yet more Heaven than Heaven itself...A land of utopic fantasy, where strength and kindness rule...

In constract, a "Heaven" of void, of stillness...of the unquestionable, infinite vastness of the universe staring down upon you, waiting for you to look upon it.

In local, the "Earth" is this planet, and the "Heaven" is the sky above.

In broad, the "Earth" is this entire Makai, and the "Heaven" is the multiverse...

And so...

"Raise The Earth, Pierce The Heaven."

As the same time, I manifest an "embryo" of the sword, and threw it into the middle of the land itself, once contacted, it fused with the land itself, and stand straight up.

The land itself, marked by the poles, then shine in a golden light.

"Now, let start the "Groundbraking". "

@Overlord

Will's avatar just kind of watches the whole situation to make sure nothing fkucs up.

@WHY

"Yeah... I've never seen anything like it."

Is it possible that we'll really be safe here?

"Well, what do you want to look for first?"

@Ed

"A place to stay at I guess. Irre wants us to move in here and it's always comforting to have a home. At least that's what I imagine it to be like."

@WHY & Ed

As you look around, you see that you are in a absalutely huge city, filled with unbeilevably advanced technology. You also smell the toxic miasma that is everywhere in Makai.

@WHY & Junko

I wonder if Irre had anything planned for that.

"Alright, let's look for a home."

I'll live anywhere as long as it's with Hiro, so I want to find a place she'll like.

Will looks around for anyone/anything that looks important.

Suddenly, Boris (the one with Destiny) started to shake a bit. It seems he was getting...stronger? "Oh, good grief!"

@Ed

Uhm, that guy sure is quiet

"Hey, are you there ?"

I ask your clone.

@Jacky

Army is still getting eaten.

@Psycho

• Omnivous sound effects

@Junky

Bunny girl.

Will walks over to her.

@Overlord

The avatar gives a thumbs up since it looks like Marta has this under control.

Christian Higdon said:
"...." Boris then breathed in and out, still crying a bit.
"Hey bud!" Kollec enters, making his presence known. he seems to be PLAINLY TELEGRAPHING in a VERBALLY DISTINCT MANNER that he wishes for the attention of Boris.

"Is everything going well? Mama Nobe, you doing well? Bor, you doing fine? Wanna go buy a Cherry Coca Cola?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just need a bit more time, there's one more thing I need to get off my chest." He says.

Christian Higdon said:
"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just need a bit more time, there's one more thing I need to get off my chest." He says.
"K-k-kay! sorry If I interrupted anything!" Kollec says, vacating the immediate vicinity of the room.

"So, what is it that ails you last, My Child?" Nobe [The cybernetic ebony mama lady] enquires.

"Well, it's just that..." He tried not to burst out in tears, but started to wail. "My resurrection is torturing me. Every time I die, I can't even go to Heaven as I always come back. I'm outliving everything I love and hold dear and nobody, not even God himself, is stopping it!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, it's just that..." He tried not to burst out in tears, but started to wail. "My resurrection is torturing me. Every time I die, I can't even go to Heaven as I always come back. I'm outliving everything I love and hold dear and nobody, not even God himself, is stopping it!"
"Ahhh God, quite the trickly fellow. His judgements never made sense to me, condeming the gay while letting pedophiles into Heaven? Sickening. In the least, God was usurped, from his grand ethereal throne by one named Colzi. Surely he'd let you into Heaven? In the least, he could take away your immortality in the least?"

"Well, that'd be nice, but I'm kept alive by chaos itself. Just makes me want somebody to hug or something, but nobody really gets near me unless it's a problem or a question." He said, before covering his face.

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, that'd be nice, but I'm kept alive by chaos itself. Just makes me want somebody to hug or something, but nobody really gets near me unless it's a problem or a question." He said, before covering his face.
"Well, I'm no psychologist. But my many, many years of forcefully elongated life, left behind as the ones I love died, and those I'd grow to love"

"They are alive in memory, etched into the very being of your self. Besides, surely with the existence of LITERAL SOULS, could you not perhaps call them down from Heaven, for perhaps even a slight chat?"

Boris sobbed, before then saying the following: "I would, I've even tried, but...it just doesn't work. Hell, my friends should be gone right about now! It's just all this time and I've been kept alive, no sleep, no rest, nothing but the pains of the outside, and nobody to truly care for me. I just needed somebody like you in my life, but even then, I'm afraid you may just scan me and leak everything I've done to some hivemind!"

Christian Higdon said:
Boris sobbed, before then saying the following: "I would, I've even tried, but...it just doesn't work. Hell, my friends should be gone right about now! It's just all this time and I've been kept alive, no sleep, no rest, nothing but the pains of the outside, and nobody to truly care for me. I just needed somebody like you in my life, but even then, I'm afraid you may just scan me and leak everything I've done to some hivemind!"
"Well I'm immortal! And presumably that friend of yours is. Even if you can't visit your loved ones, you'll have us. Besides... who knows what Colzin might say? Approach him, see if he'll be a God of Mercy"

Back