• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

"Another universe would be the easiest way to put it. It's really big but yeah, another universe. And maybe that lady? Uhh, how do we get out of the robot?"

@Paul

"Oh, thank you ... and in this regard ... I'm not the original Maverik, the real one is sitting on a deck chair with his girlfriend on a beach in a dimension very far from this"

"He created a copy to solve some problems with the Metal Empire ... he was too lazy to get up but not enough to make a copy to do his job" I say with disappointment.

"But when I entered this universe I found a three things, the first is that I got new powers, the second is that my destructive capacity has diminished * ... and that my mental connection with the original me was dissolved, I'm probably a completely separate entity from him now, "I explain.

[In my story the Guardians are tiers 4-B because Maverik can generate a gamma ray burst like its most powerful attack]

@Christian

Shielder, who was there the whole time and somehow got ignored by everybody, goes close to Bboris and gives him a hug.

"Hey Boris, rise up, there's your family."

She says, as Marta's power reached up to heaven and makes projections of Boris' family happear in to his location. [BTW this projections aren't just illusions and are controlled by the actual persons in heaven, which i guess would be confused to be appearently suddely teleported.]

Since Boris can't got to heaven, i brought heaven to him.

@Faruel

"Yada yada,, cool story i guess."

Marta [Throne Room] responds with a kinda annoyed tone of voice.

@ Overlord775

"Honey, you have to understand that in the grand scheme of things ... I have a dancing brain!" I exclaim, opening my head like a lid and showing my brain dancing an Irish dance.

@Faruel

"Ewwww, close that up."

Marta respond while trying to not at the brain.

"Look, could you please just go trought the portal ?"

@Overlord775

"Okay ... but I'll do it in the most stylish way possible!"

Suddenly the lights go out while a cone illuminates me while I am on a flashing floor like that of a disco, the music of Stayin'Alive in the background as I head to the portal walking at moonwalk pace.

• Maverik exists from portal
Marta makes a sign of relief, as she return the lights on and removes the music and disco ball effects.

She turns towards Eden and asks him:

"Hey Eden, do you like ice cream ?"

In the meanwhile, Lucina has menages to crack Merchen by using Wish.

@ Overlord775, Paul

Suddenly a couple of ice cream cones appear in front of you, a label on the cones.

Ice cream every taste plus one

Back